Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Su94

What kind of hot scenes are you expecting from Shaheer?😛
He only does intense eye locks, back hugs, flying forward hugs and forehead kisses. And he is so good, he doesn't need to do anything else to be called the most romantic guy on ITV. No need of a double double. A lot of married actors do a lot more.

Yeah true that .l he can melt a girls heart by just looking at her .. 

he romances with his eyes .

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hi guys first of all its so good to be back here. I'm not trying to pin anyone against anyone nor do I have ill intentions but I noticed something and need to let it out.

Shaheer's wife Ruchika looks so much like Erica. It's unsettling😆

At first, I was confused if she were Erica only with a changed skin tone. Anyway, I didn't know what happened between shaheer and Erica while the show was on but I wish them all the best in their lives now. They're both in a happy place.

Noo wayy! This one is Punjabi/Kashmiri milky fair with curly hair and a longer nose. Her eyes look a little like Shaheer's in fact. If anything, besides the curly hair, Shaheer married someone who looks like himself!😂 The only comparison with Eri is that this lady is also just another kind of pretty and beautiful.

The third promo's PJ (second official promo) by Dev of couples resembling each other a few years after marriage is true for Shaheer already.😂

Maybe all Sharica shippers are programmed to compare any woman he's with with Erica.

I was also a hard core Sharica fan but I think since there was no real proof, I finally did believe that there may have not been anything. And Shah himself indirectly requested the fans to stop targetting his costars in the post leap interview when people were spreading rumours that something happened and now there's beef between them.

I mean Parica was a more believable ship though I hated it so much! Sharica were always so formal in interviews and other public sightings compared to handsy Parica (which also turned out to be fake).

PS:Just my personal view. Not looking to pin anyone either. Just that he and Ruchikaa seem to be close  from much before they are willing to admit to it. Maybe because he was still getting out of another relationship and randos from Indonesia on SM might bash him for it. Also, when DEMSA and ShaRica visited Indonesia, the videos taken of them suggested that they were still good friends.

Edited by Su94 - 2 years ago
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

He only does intense eye locks, back hugs, flying forward hugs and forehead kisses. And he is so good, he doesn't need to do anything else to be called the most romantic guy on ITV. No need of a body double. A lot of married actors do a lot more.

Oh yeah I so wish he did even more romantic scenes😭

But still as you said, there's no one better than him. I've consistently had a crush on for more than a decade. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

When you wish from a true heart the universe helps in making things happen … 👏

So true it just feels like that only. I'm so eager for the show. Hope they do justice to characters with a nice story

Guneet80 thumbnail

Yeah true that .l he can melt a girls heart by just looking at her .. 

he romances with his eyes .

Oh yes he has such beautiful eyes

Guneet80 thumbnail

Noo wayy! This one is Punjabi/Kashmiri milky fair with curly hair and a longer nose. Her eyes look a little like Shaheer's in fact. If anything, besides the curly hair, Shaheer married someone who looks like himself!😂 The only comparison with Eri is that this lady is also just another kind of pretty and beautiful.

The third promo's PJ (second official promo) by Dev of couples resembling each other a few years after marriage is true for Shaheer already.😂

Maybe all Sharica shippers are programmed to compare any woman he's with with Erica.

I was also a hard core Sharica fan but I think since there was no real proof, I finally did believe that there may have not been anything. And Shah himself indirectly requested the fans to stop targetting his costars in the post leap interview when people were spreading rumours that something happened and now there's beef between them.

I mean Parica was a more believable ship though I hated it so much! Sharica were always so formal in interviews and other public sightings compared to handsy Parica (which also turned out to be fake).

PS:Just my personal view. Not looking to pin anyone either. Just that he and Ruchikaa seem to be close  from much before they are willing admitting to it. Maybe because he was still getting out of another relationship and randos from Indonesia on SM might bash him for it. Also, when DEMSA and ShaRica visited Indonesia, the videos taken of them suggested that they were still good friends.

As I said, I had no intention to compare both the women. But Ruchika's few features and Erica's too look very similar like their nose. But never did I say it couldn't be because of just coincidence.

I usually don't talk about celebs personal life nor do I believe in demeaning their partners.

Ah yes Sharica could have been amazing together but I am equally happy with their on-screen chemistry. It's equally good.

Yes shaheer has always been formal. In fact SO much formal with Rhea, his co-star on YRHPK. It felt like he still had some sort of friendship with Erica and others.

Parica always looked fake to me ngl. Shaheer always said he doesn't wanna marry so when I heard he's finally married, I was so happy for him. Moreover, Ruchika is such a sport. Hyping up his work, replying to his fans. Truly a supportive partner.

Yes even I think Ruchika and shaheer have been dating for really long and haven't revealed it. Probably because being in the public eye does sometimes affect relationships. So they were justified in their decision.

Anyway I'm so hyped up for the show!

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

He only does intense eye locks, back hugs, flying forward hugs and forehead kisses. And he is so good, he doesn't need to do anything else to be called the most romantic guy on ITV. No need of a body double. A lot of married actors do a lot more.

IKR... He never goes beyond first base 😆 Thats why he sticks to TV inspite of being a very good actor. 

Thats one of the major reasons i believe he is not comfortable doing Ekta's Alt Balaji shows or any of the other webseries. He was very very apprehensive for Paurashpur in which his role was less than  five minutes. 

Su94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

IKR... He never goes beyond first base 😆 Thats why he sticks to TV inspite of being a very good actor. 

Thats one of the major reasons i believe he is not comfortable doing Ekta's Alt Balaji shows or any of the other webseries. He was very very apprehensive for Paurashpur in which his role was less than  five minutes. 

Ya, he was apparently offered many scripts for OTT shows. There were rumours  that he was gonna be cast in an AltBalaji show from after KRPKAB ended. In Paurashpur, his love is in a coma right? Hahaha! I think they wrote that storyline for him so he’ll agree. And he gives her a forehead kiss too. 

Even Erica was supposed to be “webbed” according to Ekta’s post when she was doing KZK2. Parth did but Erica turned down the scripts I guess because even she didn’t want to take up scripts with unnecessary bold scenes, in her own words. 

I think in the future, the best plan would be to produce their own web series and star in them. Script apne haath mein hoga. I think Shaheer definitely expressed an interest to produce his own cop show or something in the future.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ya, he was apparently offered many scripts for OTT shows. There were rumours  that he was gonna be cast in an AltBalaji show from after KRPKAB ended. In Paurashpur, his love is in a coma right? Hahaha! I think they wrote that storyline for him so he’ll agree. And he gives her a forehead kiss too. 

Even Erica was supposed to be “webbed” according to Ekta’s post when she was doing KZK2. Parth did but Erica turned down the scripts I guess because even she didn’t want to take up scripts with unnecessary bold scenes, in her own words. 

I think in the future, the best plan would be to produce their own web series and star in them. Script apne haath mein hoga. I think Shaheer definitely expressed an interest to produce his own cop show or something in the future.

Yeah a cop show with Erica 

Su94 thumbnail

Yeah a cop show with Erica 

Dream on! You and I, both! 

That would be something