Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Very true.  Beyond Dreamz got Helly Shah for IMMJW2 and they have a huge fan base. Unfortunately colors had extremely high expectations.   Whatever was the end result, inspite of Covid they managed to pull off. 

In KRPKAB, we saw so many different shades of Dev, the mama's boy, obsessed lover, unreasonable husband, playboy dev.  Then he became the most doting father and totally transformed himself for Sona. 

When the transition of personality was so well planned in two different seasons,  I can't understand that just because both of them are working they fall out of love. It will be come another Silsila Badalte Rishto ka. I hope Sony does not ask the makers to include EMA as per the current trends. 

If they want to show Devakshi as two individuals who never understood each other then S1 aur 2 ka kya fyda. 

The could have kept the main theme intact and continued S3 with either Suhana or Shubh. 

The PH is just depending on blind fans.  I am still giving some benefit of doubt as the show is neither produced by Eku or Gulnag.  If one sees without any prejudice then it's a story which is complete. Devakshi really found true love and came back after drifting away. 

Even if there are work related challenges, a couple with two kids, committed to each other won't just drift away.   The OST is also maha depressing. 

Well said.. I was addicted to S1/ S2 so much that even though i disliked many things still followed daily along with leads. When i saw first promo of S1 while changing channel, that promo impressed, decided to watch without fail. Shaheer was returned TV after 2 years and erica was  totally new face, new pair, it was bundle of freshness which is completely missing in this promo.. These 2 are everywhere now...

Sony did come up seasons for Beyadh, ek dujhe etc, expected KRP as well but not this way watched beyadh 2 until unfolding of revenge reason, it was regular reason but atleast watched initial episodes due to jenny..

Shaheer and Erica have huge online following so they would have done web series to encash their popularity just like Jamia Raja instead of daily soap that to continue where it left.

The current S3 promo helped me to overcome my addiction completely including for leads..I dont have heart to see again differences, arguement, separation etc...let be happily forever with complete family devakshi in my memory as it ended in S2...

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We all fell irrevocably in love with the show because of the emotions it evoked in us. Somewhere in all the drama the show touched us on a personal level and hit home.  There were few life lessons take away too for some of us (there was for me). So then why is there so much freaking out abt separation and differences ( as if none of the shows have it). There are so many aspects which was touched in S1 nd s2 and several potential avenues still waiting to be explored.

I have lots of issues with dev's diff shades but sona's was left unexplored. She was portrayed as always righteous in her thoughts and actions but  unapologetically used dev as her punching bag. Dev was the single lone target to blame for all the women in the family and the man took all of it and never hesitated to apologise to each one of them when he realised it. He was ready to bow for his loved ones. When Dev loves, he loves once, hard and always. 

Being righteous works absolutely fine until it affects someone close to you and ends up effing you up. Sona never faced such situation. Dev got effed by all the women and yet rebuilt himself for better. I want to see that in sona too. Will she be able to take any brunt or consequences of her actions like dev did?. To what extent can she stay dignified and righteous for her family. Will she be able to bow for her loved ones? For dev?. 

The complexities between values, attitude and action plays havoc in anyones life and when it clashes in family, couples do drift apart.  I cant wait for the season to open.

I might have too high expectations for the show but there is no harm in wishful thinking. Was one of the hardcore spammers in twitter demanding for s2 but got burnt. Anyways positivity ka samundhar hain hum. Jo vo dhenge we will suck it up and come here share the sorrow of lost opportunities. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

We all fell irrevocably in love with the show because of the emotions it evoked in us. Somewhere in all the drama the show touched us on a personal level and hit home.  There were few life lessons take away too for some of us (there was for me). So then why is there so much freaking out abt separation and differences ( as if none of the shows have it). There are so many aspects which was touched in S1 nd s2 and several potential avenues still waiting to be explored.

I have lots of issues with dev's diff shades but sona's was left unexplored. She was portrayed as always righteous in her thoughts and actions but  unapologetically used dev as her punching bag. Dev was the single lone target to blame for all the women in the family and the man took all of it and never hesitated to apologise to each one of them when he realised it. He was ready to bow for his loved ones. When Dev loves, he loves once, hard and always. 

Being righteous works absolutely fine until it affects someone close to you and ends up effing you up. Sona never faced such situation. Dev got effed by all the women and yet rebuilt himself for better. I want to see that in sona too. Will she be able to take any brunt or consequences of her actions like dev did?. To what extent can she stay dignified and righteous for her family. Will she be able to bow for her loved ones? For dev?. 

The complexities between values, attitude and action plays havoc in anyones life and when it clashes in family, couples do drift apart.  I cant wait for the season to open.

I might have too high expectations for the show but there is no harm in wishful thinking. Was one of the hardcore spammers in twitter demanding for s2 but got burnt. Anyways positivity ka samundhar hain hum. Jo vo dhenge we will suck it up and come here share the sorrow of lost opportunities. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey havima,   how r u

Your last para was πŸ˜†.  Hope this s3 don't turn out like s2..

Your second para, Dev was punching bag for only dixit family ladies.  But sona was punching bag of every one. Dev don't take minute throw sona out of his life.  And it was sona the one understanding n came back to dev without much redemption.   

I really hope, makers give good track for sona, n give proper importance to her character n explore her shades as well.  In this season also, if they sideline sona's shades, then it will b boring to watch.

Initially when the news came out, I felt  why again playing mother of 2.  I wanted to see eri in young girl role.  But I guess am not lucky  n  i shd b happy whatever getting n think atleast I can see her onscreen.  

Betwn, Whatever we got glimpses, looks like it's going to be intense.  I think it will be successful critically if not commercial.   

If show is not entertaining, anyway we hv remoteπŸ˜†

havima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

Hey havima,   how r u

Your last para was πŸ˜†.  Hope this s3 don't turn out like s2..

Your second para, Dev was punching bag for only dixit family ladies.  But sona was punching bag of every one. Dev don't take minute throw sona out of his life.  And it was sona the one understanding n came back to dev without much redemption.   

I really hope, makers give good track for sona, n give proper importance to her character n explore her shades as well.  In this season also, if they sideline sona's shades, then it will b boring to watch.

Initially when the news came out, I felt  why again playing mother of 2.  I wanted to see eri in young girl role.  But I guess am not lucky  n  i shd b happy whatever getting n think atleast I can see her onscreen.  

Betwn, Whatever we got glimpses, looks like it's going to be intense.  I think it will be successful critically if not commercial.   

If show is not entertaining, anyway we hv remoteπŸ˜†

Hi pramila, πŸ€—. Loooong time. Am doing good buddy. How are you. 

Eri is unlucky in terms of playing the lead. Always ends up with 7 yr old daughters πŸ˜†. Atleast she is not made to wear sarees with goonghat. Small mercies. 

Coming to sona, i  am rewatching s1 now. Aft marriage track definitely feels like....dev is punching bag for sona. In her goal to become the perfect bahu nd fit in, she did blame dev for all the unfavourable outcome ( ofcourse dev did contribute to it by keeping her out of everything). She was bulldozing a dev -ish fortress with her head. But aft reunion she thought twice before taking any decisions though was given free hand ( lesson learnt hard way). 

Regarding sona being the understanding one... thats absolutely true. I think, sona as a character was developed as a person who likes people in general.  She mostly never retorted to mamiji nd vikky unless pushed to her limit and doesnt harbor hard feelings for anyone. Thats why sona's kindness is taken for granted by everyone. She is sort of simple/complex personality and her shades needs to be explored. 

Dev's character was always vocal abt his needs nd feelings but sona's was subdued. Its easy to write complex characters but difficult to write simple ones. In every household fathers are always vocal and their every needs are met but mothers are always left to fend for themselves.  Thats why i want to see her character explored. Is anyone strong enough to write the simplicity of women' mind. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

In the end am feeling... kahan aake main meri sar phod rahi hoon. Jo bhi intense vintence dikhana hai dikhao. As you said, hamare paas remote hai.πŸ˜›

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

Hi pramila, πŸ€—. Loooong time. Am doing good buddy. How are you. 

Eri is unlucky in terms of playing the lead. Always ends up with 7 yr old daughters πŸ˜†. Atleast she is not made to wear sarees with goonghat. Small mercies. 

Coming to sona, i  am rewatching s1 now. Aft marriage track definitely feels like....dev is punching bag for sona. In her goal to become the perfect bahu nd fit in, she did blame dev for all the unfavourable outcome ( ofcourse dev did contribute to it by keeping her out of everything). She was bulldozing a dev -ish fortress with her head. But aft reunion she thought twice before taking any decisions though was given free hand ( lesson learnt hard way). 

Regarding sona being the understanding one... thats absolutely true. I think, sona as a character was developed as a person who likes people in general.  She mostly never retorted to mamiji nd vikky unless pushed to her limit and doesnt harbor hard feelings for anyone. Thats why sona's kindness is taken for granted by everyone. She is sort of simple/complex personality and her shades needs to be explored. 

Dev's character was always vocal abt his needs nd feelings but sona's was subdued. Its easy to write complex characters but difficult to write simple ones. In every household fathers are always vocal and their every needs are met but mothers are always left to fend for themselves.  Thats why i want to see her character explored. Is anyone strong enough to write the simplicity of women' mind. Lets see. Fingers crossed.

In the end am feeling... kahan aake main meri sar phod rahi hoon. Jo bhi intense vintence dikhana hai dikhao. As you said, hamare paas remote hai.πŸ˜›

I am good havi, nice to see you really after long time.  Howz life? U guys must b fully vaccinated by this time.

In s1, after marriage sona mostly tried to bcom best bahu bcoz dev.  She knows, if ishwari does not like her, it will not take time for dev to throw her out.  To please dev, she wanted to bcom best bahu but failed miserably as her attempt were not recognised or accepted.   That was the biggest mistake of sona who tried for ppl who never opened heart for her.  But she blamed dev only in the end, for pregnancy track n that slap track.  Uff..what intense it was.  I had developed my bp issues after that. πŸ˜†

S2 was worthless. n let's see s3, what they going to serve.πŸ˜†

havima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am good havi, nice to see you really after long time.  Howz life? U guys must b fully vaccinated by this time.

In s1, after marriage sona mostly tried to bcom best bahu bcoz dev.  She knows, if ishwari does not like her, it will not take time for dev to throw her out.  To please dev, she wanted to bcom best bahu but failed miserably as her attempt were not recognised or accepted.   That was the biggest mistake of sona who tried for ppl who never opened heart for her.  But she blamed dev only in the end, for pregnancy track n that slap track.  Uff..what intense it was.  I had developed my bp issues after that. πŸ˜†

S2 was worthless. n let's see s3, what they going to serve.πŸ˜†

Life ka toh pata nahi kis mode pe hai but yet to be vaccinatedπŸ˜”. Since both of us are wfh, we are rapunzelled in our tower and everything home delivered. 

Agree with the slap track and how we used to rant and tensely wait for the episodes to unfold. We were scarred for life