Interesting observation about Shaheer/ DT note pg 6

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys first of all its so good to be back here. I'm not trying to pin anyone against anyone nor do I have ill intentions but I noticed something and need to let it out.

Shaheer's wife Ruchika looks so much like Erica. It's unsettling😆

At first, I was confused if she were Erica only with a changed skin tone. Anyway, I didn't know what happened between shaheer and Erica while the show was on but I wish them all the best in their lives now. They're both in a happy place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, that door is closed now. There is no point in reflecting in what could have been. We all sank along with the ship. ( my one nd only ever). 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hey ...that's so cool 

.. we can make use of this resemblance for the show's benefit .... when they have to show close hot scenes Ruchika can become Body double in place of Sonakshi /Erica ..

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hey ...that's so cool 

.. we can make use of this resemblance for the show's benefit .... when they have to show close hot scenes Ruchika can become Body double in place of Sonakshi /Erica ..

Makers should really go through this forum for ideas 🤣🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Makers should really go through this forum for ideas 🤣🤣

🤣yeah fans in this forum are bubbling with ideas 🤣

Guneet80 thumbnail

🤣yeah fans in this forum are bubbling with ideas 🤣

Abhi aur creativity dikhegi when we have romantic scenes 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Abhi aur creativity dikhegi when we have romantic scenes 

Hayeee kab shuru hoga ... kab intezar khatam hoga 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Hayeee kab shuru hoga ... kab intezar khatam hoga 

I never expected this show to happen again, I always used to watch old episode clips on ig and listen to title track. One fine day, I was shocked with season 3 post. I thought maybe it's usual2 fans demanding a new season..

But to my utter shock, the makers announced it! I've literally been on cloud 9 since then. This like my most favourite show on ITV EVER. Omg I'm so excited 

Su94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey ...that's so cool 

What kind of hot scenes are you expecting from Shaheer?😛
He only does intense eye locks, back hugs, flying forward hugs and forehead kisses. And he is so good, he doesn't need to do anything else to be called the most romantic guy on ITV. No need of a body double. A lot of married actors do a lot more.

Edited by Su94 - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I never expected this show to happen again, I always used to watch old episode clips on ig and listen to title track. One fine day, I was shocked with season 3 post. I thought maybe it's usual2 fans demanding a new season..

But to my utter shock, the makers announced it! I've literally been on cloud 9 since then. This like my most favourite show on ITV EVER. Omg I'm so excited 

When you wish from a true heart the universe helps in making things happen … 👏