Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: frnd_ship

Actually Anita wore same dress yesterday jo Bani from Naagin 5 has wore and also the night dresses of Raavi kurti only are khushi night dresses all 😃☺️

I never watched naagin series.. but that was an amazing observation😃

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Maine bhi nhi just saw a clipping yesterday while scrolling through insta and came across this clip of naagin and then saw the anita wore same dress

mpks1 thumbnail

I  agree with everything you have saiid😆. Though the story moved forward with some class acting, I feel like banging my head just  like Rishita 😩 what a mess they have created with all those illogical things/events/dialogues 😕

The one that takes the cake is Raavi running around as if she is going to participate in summer Olympics where as Shiva and Dev are still limping😆 and Raavi calling her Maasi as Mami, either the dialogue writer messed up or Alice goofed  up😆

As for Shiva bringing out v 2.0 of Aag boy in one day, he needs to take it easy😆 Even Apple updates their IOS every few months but it has become increasingly difficult to download Shiva’s aag boy versions😆

Dhara snd Gaumbi have decided to do only few tgins in life-consummation😆, don’t know how many times, danda session, gyaan baatna and anything that revolves around food. Their life is complete with all these 4 things😆

I wanted  to give a hug to Rishu baby, she badly needs, poor girl, what did she in Dev 

Krish is the only constant in this show. Of all 4, his injuries were less, hence acting like how he should but him reading a book on Sports stars for B.Com classes is something that is unheard off😆

Pandya parivar has a business to run but they do everything and anything other than running the business😆

This TV series should be placed first in the list which shows some unjustifiable things😆 but we shamelessly will come back to watch it tomorrow and find yet another set of loopholes and brain numbing erroneous things 😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg, this is hilarious after the angsty episode. 

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I  agree with everything you have saiid😆. Though the story moved forward with some class acting, I feel like banging my head just  like Rishita 😩 what a mess they have created with all those illogical things/events/dialogues 😕

The one that takes the cake is Raavi running around as if she is going to participate in summer Olympics where as Shiva and Dev are still limping😆 and Raavi calling her Maasi as Mami, either the dialogue writer messed up or Alice goofed  up😆

As for Shiva bringing out v 2.0 of Aag boy in one day, he needs to take it easy😆 Even Apple updates their IOS every few months but it has become increasingly difficult to download Shiva’s aag boy versions😆

Dhara snd Gaumbi have decided to do only few tgins in life-consummation😆, don’t know how many times, danda session, gyaan baatna and anything that revolves around food. Their life is complete with all these 4 things😆

I wanted  to give a hug to Rishu baby, she badly needs, poor girl, what did she in Dev 

Krish is the only constant in this show. Of all 4, his injuries were less, hence acting like how he should but him reading a book on Sports stars for B.Com classes is something that is unheard off😆

Pandya parivar has a business to run but they do everything and anything other than running the business😆

This TV series should be placed first in the list which shows some unjustifiable things😆 but we shamelessly will come back to watch it tomorrow and find yet another set of loopholes and brain numbing erroneous things 😆

My head was actually dizzy and it was tough to sit through the episode...aag boy emitted too much fire today and more than him mami made it more difficult🤣

Summer Olympics🤣🤣

@bold 🤣🤣 Aag boy needs to slow down a bit. The sickle thing today was actually too much

Krish, rishu baby and raavi need to be protected 

Lol the show reminds us that they have business only by mentioning the name in the opening credits🤣🤣 rest its all kaand pe kaand going on here🤣

I am glad you enjoyed reading this post....Thanks for the reply🤗

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Omg, this is hilarious after the angsty episode. 

Lol....it was tough to sit and watch it🤪

I  hope you got the khaleje mein thandak feels after reading this🤣

Thanks for the reply❤️

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Just woke up!! Will read it in sometime and comment! I know its going to be hilarious and is going to make my morning so much fun!!!🤣🤣 Will comment soon🤗

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago
Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Priya!! As usual your posts always make me laugh!! 🤗You need to keep writing such posts so that we can overcome the trauma of scary episodes.🤗 Ok yesterday's episode crushed all my lala land dreams that I was having since the past two days 😭 But I guess its a much needed episode for ShiVi's relationship tp progress! I will comment in two parts :

Part 1 :

Effect of mangoes the cursed mangoes 

Hahaha!! Kaisa soch liya tune ye! This is actually true. Everyone ate those cursed mangoes and started acting weird. I have a feeling that Maami added some of her secret vile potion into those mangoes when she banged into Shiva in the hallway 🤣 See Rishita didnt eat those mangoes so she is sane. Dev mango khaye ya na khaye he is the same! Hopeless!! Krish is a unique piece. I think Kesar chudail ne already usko antidote de diya hai🤣🤣

Part 2:

Lol the best part is Gaumbi is truly a Babuji!! Sabko alag alag message bheja aisa nahi ki whatsapp pe ek group bana do , name it Yaadon ki baraat and sabko ek group message daal do. Akkal ka dushman!! Aur isko Pandya store ki branch kholni hai pure India me🤣

Raavi aise bhaag rahi thi jaise PT Usha hai aur isko koi medal dene wala hai! 

Rishu baby is the only sensible soul in the house but usko pati aisa mila ekdam nithalla!! Dev needs to get a plastic surgery so that we can see his expressions clearly🤣

Shiva ko bas ganji pehna do and ek hatoda do haat me he will be happy constructing Pandya stores across the country!

Krish has his priorities straight - Padhai and ribbon wali ladki ... baaki sab gaye tel lene🤣

Dhara and Gaumbi need to start free coaching classes!! Apne gyaan baatne ke talent ka kuch toh use kare ye log. Me to GauRa in Jab we met style : 

"Kya mai puch sakti hu ye jo gyaan aap baat rahe ho iske paise charge karte ho ya ye muft ka gyaan hai?? Kyuki chillar nahi hai mere paas"

🤣🤣

Priya behen I need such posts everyday to vent out my episode frustration.❤️ Fantastic post as always!! Waiting for the next one! Tab tak ke liye see you in the EDT!🤗

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love reading these Sahi pakde hain.. 

One clarification: Rishita's education:

In episode when she was introduced & Dev+Gaumbi go to her house to give shaadi card-  she mentions She knows Dev for 2 years & met at his college as one of her friend's brother was doing MBA with Dev.

Kahaani ka saar: Dev still holds sole MBApandya crown (In Gujarati there is a joke: MBA= Mane Badhu Aavde) 

Rishita joins BCom gang of the rest, perhaps. 

If you want to see Dev's constipated best expressions- catch his Haldi episode- where you see 3 Devs on one screen- in his monologue before telling truth to family. Bhogilal level cringe.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow.. such a long post even for the disastrous episode! 👏

The power of the common aam is truly great! You even came up with 7 points for it 😆

Aag boy’s version today was the most dangerous one yet.. although KD’s acting was phenomenal ❤️. I understood Shiva's anger today

Mangoes or no mangoes, Dev is the worst 😆

Shiva wanting to help with construction.. looks like labourer taunts are in order after naukar now 🤪

Krish and his disappearing book was the best part of the episode for me 😆

Perfect Posers 🤣🤣

I hated Maami’s dialogues throughout the episode, so no comments on that 🤬

Kaka’s qualifications are far better than this idiot group's put together.. they need to build a mandir for him instead of Dhara devi 🤣