Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Writing my next analysis, the final part of the confrontation. Will check the reply and reply to you later? Haven't read the entire reply. Please don't say sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Sorry if it had come out way. Just that when it comes to kids and parents, my views are a little different because the set up in our country doesn't allow us to look past the conventional ways. I have always been against transferring the responsibility of grown up children too on parents. I see that it is quite common, but no, that's not how it should be. I have even been against parents working hard pnly for the sake of their children or the happiness of the children. I have always felt and even told my parents to live their life for themselves, do things for their own happiness too, it is not called selfishness, have always wanted them to spend for themselves and not hold back so that they save it up for their kids future or so that they invest in a property so as to pass it to their kids later. I don't believe in them trying to save up, acquire wealth wih a motto of transferring it to kids. Their job is to give a healthy environment at home, teach them good morals, give them values, give them education, provide with all basic necessities of life, ensure they support them (not necessarily financially) to achieve their dreams, ensure they make them capable enough to stand up on their own legs and nothing more. 

Children should be in need of parent's guidance once they grow up, nothing else. They have to learn to grow up and become independent in all possible ways. Parents are always there to support them emotionally too, to provide them the comfort if they need it, can seek that or advice or suggestion, not always expect that the support walks to you, you need to walk to them too. 

I hardly have used Virat's age, but in this scenario I would expect that at this age, he should buckle up and learn to tackle issues on his own, I wouldn't expect or want Ashwini to push him or knock sense into him. He was conditioned to be this way is something that I understand but sometime I read comments in which she is been held responsible for his behaviour which I do not agree with. She or the house is responsible for the way he is to some extent, not for his actions.