Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

You see and thats why Sai's two dialogues were really empowering.. I know you can feel my hurt and you know how it feels.. however dont expect me to keep quite.. I cant

And other where she said mere sehensheelat ki hadd hai. If you give insults.. be ready to take it back.. 

She knows about Sai's insecurities. Sai has told her about PP before also.. indirectly though but I am sure she knows PP's intentions and she also knows Sai's insecurities...but never has she addressed it with her son.. SHe is blind there as a mother when she holds the woman responsible for breaking(PP) and making(Sai) a particular relationship

True! 

Sai respects and treats her as her aai.  But she is always Virat's aai first and she proved it again. 

As an audience, we know what exactly happened. But Ashwini doesnt. She knows Sai's insecurities, she knows PP's intentions, she knows how the gang changes narration in front of Virat, then why not go talk to him?

I can understand her holding the woman responsible. That's how their generation thinks and its difficult to change that mindset. But what she is unable to see is that, in this way, she is spoiling Virat's life as well. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Atleast tomorrow they should show Aswini talk to Virat but no hope whatsoever. She didn’t even serve him food it seems. Why is she so reluctant to approach Virat when she could do so in hand holding issue? So strange.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Atleast tomorrow they should show Aswini talk to Virat but no hope whatsoever. She didn’t even serve him food it seems. Why is she so reluctant to approach Virat when she could do so in hand holding issue? So strange.

Exactly! I dont have any hopes. They keep taunting Sai na.. ki what do you think? Only you care for Virat and all. It's true,  none of the CN clan cares for him. They had all the time to talk about Pakhi being hungry, then what about Virat? Not even aai!

Today, I'm so disappointed with her. 

Optimist_d thumbnail

I remember discussing with you how Ashwini handled Virat. Something in those lines. So if you are interested 😳

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Yes, I know all of you are upset with today's episode. But my concern is, why is aai silent?! She knows the truth. Yes,  I dont want her to support Sai openly or say anything to Virat.

But can she not talk to Virat in private on what she feels about Virat and Pakhi? Why only stop Pakhi/taunt her when Virat openly supported her at times? 

Also, what was her concern when Sai didnt come home? She's more worried about Sai leaving this house than her feelings? If kaku, as ghar ke bade/mukhya or whatever shit she is, can go talk bullshit to Virat, why cant aai? 

Instead of trying to do patch up between them, it's better to address the elephant in the room. Why behave as if there's no problem? 

If u remember one of earlier conversation Ashwani don't love virat unconditionally , whenever virat do something wrong for Ashwani immediately he turn from godu to ninad's son, Ashwani really don't care virat had eaten or not but she do care sai had eaten or not .

Ashwani herself claimed virat don't open up to her , it actually tells d relationship status b/w , yes we can blame virat for this also .

Ashwani is more concerned for sai in compare to virat , if u see whenever sairat fight happen Ashwani only goes to virat to remind him where he is wrong & but never dare to see where virat is hurt . Ashwani ki love sai ke liye aai wala nhi woman wala , sai some where has same situation like her , same Cgang humiliating her , elder SIL interferring etc only difference she see virat actually not stay mute all d time , aisa nhi ki virat ne Sai ke liye kabhi stand nhi liya but people  totally ignore it by saying virat don't take stand he is spineless. 

Ashwani not talking about virat about pakhi coz first she trust his son , second it is quite visible to her how Cgang is using pakhi's obsession for their purpose not virat is going after Pakhi.

Ashwani can very well see efforts of virat for which sai is totally blind to see those .

Virat is unlucky person who is surrounded with people  who conditionally love him & has lot of expectations from him including sai but none care 4 him in real terms.

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Exactly! I dont have any hopes. They keep taunting Sai na.. ki what do you think? Only you care for Virat and all. It's true,  none of the CN clan cares for him. They had all the time to talk about Pakhi being hungry, then what about Virat? Not even aai!

Today, I'm so disappointed with her. 

Exactly what I pointed out in one of my posts.. Sai ne khana khaya ki nahi... Aai is worried about that.. Pakhi ne khaya ki nahi.. Kaku is worried.. Kaku ne khaya ki nahi whole family is bothered about that.. Virat ne khaya ki nahi ..no one is.. 

The problem is when it comes to food she is concerned about Sai..more than Virat..and when it comes to feelings , she is concerned more about Virat and never about Sai or for that matter PP.. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

If u remember one of earlier conversation Ashwani don't love virat unconditionally , whenever virat do something wrong for Ashwani immediately he turn from godu to ninad's son, Ashwani really don't care virat had eaten or not but she do care sai had eaten or not .

Yes, I remember! If he does what she expects him to do, he is her godu. Remember the sangeet day when Virat asked why me aai(not sure about the exact dialogue). Aai just brushed it off instead of talking to him, knowing what's bothering him and all. Its obvious that he doesnt share anything with the CN members. 

Even me and my mom fight, but immediately she comes to feed me. No matter what, a mother cant see her child hungry. But why didnt she even go to Virat today then? I'm not liking it. 

Ashwani herself claimed virat don't open up to her , it actually tells d relationship status b/w , yes we can blame virat for this also .

Yes, we dont know how their relation was,  since childhood. So csnt comment much here. If we say blame him for not taking stand for her, I can call out Ashwini too for not taking care of Virat. I dont want to talk much about it coz it'll be like I'm bashing, but I'm not. Its just my observation.

Ashwani is more concerned for sai in compare to virat , if u see whenever sairat fight happen Ashwani only goes to virat to remind him where he is wrong & but never dare to see where virat is hurt . Ashwani ki love sai ke liye aai wala nhi woman wala , sai some where has same situation like her , same Cgang humiliating her , elder SIL interferring etc only difference she see virat actually not stay mute all d time , aisa nhi ki virat ne Sai ke liye kabhi stand nhi liya but people  totally ignore it by saying virat don't take stand he is spineless. 

She sees herself in Sai. That's why, no matter what happens, at the end of the day, she wants Sai to be obedient to elders and also come back to Virat.. without resolving their issue. 

I fail to understand why people in Ghum cant communicate normally. 

Ashwani not talking about virat about pakhi coz first she trust his son , second it is quite visible to her how Cgang is using pakhi's obsession for their purpose not virat is going after Pakhi.

I know she trusts her son and that's why she didnt talk. But now, she knows what's the problem is. She knows how people are using Pakhi. So as his aai, shouldn't she the one to talk to him? Let him know what's happening.

If she wants SaiRat marriage to be a normal one and not a deal one, she should address their issue here instead of just pushing sai towards him.

Till now she didnt talk, fine. So what about today? After whatever Sai said- 1. She didnt even go to check on him, she didnt even ask him for food.

2. Since everything is out in front of all the elders, even now she doesnt want to talk about this? Explain him how Sai is getting impacted by all this? Instead of Sunny, I'd appreciate if aai spoke to him. Coz sai is close to her and she can see Sai's love for Virat. She can see that Sai is jealous,  coz even she has been in that place. 

Ashwani can very well see efforts of virat for which sai is totally blind to see those .

That's why she should talk to both Virat and Sai. What's the use of knowing anything if she cant help her children yaar

Virat is unlucky person who is surrounded with people  who conditionally love him & has lot of expectations from him including sai but none care 4 him in real terms.

I expected his mom to be with him atleast, but :(

Edited by Optimist_d - 2 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Exactly what I pointed out in one of my posts.. Sai ne khana khaya ki nahi... Aai is worried about that.. Pakhi ne khaya ki nahi.. Kaku is worried.. Kaku ne khaya ki nahi whole family is bothered about that.. Virat ne khaya ki nahi ..no one is.. 

The problem is when it comes to food she is concerned about Sai..more than Virat..and when it comes to feelings , she is concerned more about Virat and never about Sai or for that matter PP.. 

Yeah! Honestly,  I'm fed up of the lack of communication here.

None of the CN clan bothers about Sai's feelings.

None of the CN clan bothers about Virat's health.

Ashwini ideally should have had a chat with her son about everything. She knows both Sai and Virats issues. Sai has told her even during alta kaand that she thinks virat loves pp but ashwini brushed it aside. Infact Ashwini knew from the very beginning about virat pp but never discussed it openly with virat.  Today Ashwini fears that Sai is really going to leave again because she is hurt that her husband may have a commitment to another woman who is his priority. But she knows that virat has been trying to maintain the boundaries and it is pp who violates all limits of decency. Also Ashwini has seen that Virat has been genuinely moving on with Sai so Ashwini seems to have decided not to talk to virat at all.  She pushed Sai to understand Virats feelings for her and also to show Sai that she also has feelings for Virat. Ashwini has also confronted and counseled pp to no avail and she knows that the elders support pp. So she has spoken to Sai and pp but not virat. And now in this situation,  instead of just watching it'd be logical for her to go talk to virat and calmly explain. But i guess they have decided that sunny can come to do that and ashwini will stand on sidelines. 

As a mother its odd that she chooses to be silent. Maybe we should assume that she wants things to calm down a bit before addressing virat. Gusse aur hurt mein its hard to give someone advice. They are too wrapped up in their feelings to listen na.... even with Sai she didnt say much on phone in terms of advice. She just seems to have this quiet resignation that things will settle down in due time and Sairat will eventually talk it out. 

On the phone, she initially started with passive "defense" of virat  but because Sai was so upset, she gave up and said, ok i hope you can forgive him. So basically Ashwini is on no ones side. She understands both Sai and Virats pov but she is not the kind of person that will really be proactive enough to mediate between Sai and Virat because she usually just lets things happen.  Also we can assume that if she went to talk to virat alone, pp/bk will interrupt. 

I'm also gonna assume that Ashwini coming into room as virat was on phone about pulkit was to call him for dinner. And because they cut that scene abruptly we just have to assume that Ashwini maybe convinced virat to eat a little. 

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ashwini's love for Sai, I feel, is restrictive/smothering. Love should set someone free. She has no control over her son, never mind the others. Why does she want Sai in this hell? She says/knows she has suffered in this house, why does she want Sai to suffer. 

Sai is not dependent on anyone, can stand on her own two feet and has resources to support herself (now, not previously). She does not need pagal niwas/Virat like how Ashwini needed pagal niwas to survive. 

All Ashwini does is taunt Pakhi, but clearly it is not having an effect simply because Ashwini herself has no place in the house. All-in-all, while Ashiwni's love for Sai is clear, she is sometimes a burden to Sai. She could not even reprimand her son when he threw Sai out of the house.