LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

After the fest, Savi realized that she started to feel something for her Ishaan sir. She didn't know what it was…she was acting strange and even was continuously smiling looking at their pictures that her friend took while she was performing with Ishaan sir…

Then suddenly one day randomly, Nayvya, her friend asked her a question that completely blew her mind…

Nayvya: Yaar Savi, kai tujhe Ishaan sir seh pyaar toh nahi hogaya naah? You've been acting so weird…

Savi gets shocked 😯… she started thinking about what Navya said…..she started panicking……

Savi: Nahi…asa nahi hosaktha…woh sirf mere professor hai Aur Kuch nahi…

Navvya: Lekin pichle Kuch dino seh Tum asa bartaav kar rahi ho kaise Tumhe unse pyaar hogaya…Dekho agar yeh sahi hai toh meh tumare Liye bahut kush hoon..Ishaan sir bahut ache insaan hai…

Savi: Enough! Meine kaah naah mere or Ishaan sir ke beech Kuch nahi hai….woh sirf mere ache dost Aur professor hai Aur Kuch nahi…. 

Navvya: Ache dost? Hmm dikh Raha hai…

Savi gets into deep thinking…. meanwhile, she goes to Ishaan's office to talk about the upcoming exams..but in reality, she just wanted to spend more time with him

Navya.. I'll talk to you later ok…

Savi goes to Ishaan's cabin and knocks…she hears some noise coming from his room…

“ I love you Ishaan…meine bahut Badi galti ki thi

…I'm sorry Ishaan ki meine tumhe chod kar chalegi thi…mujhe patha chalega hai ki tum Meri zindagi ho Ishaan…please mujhe maaf-.”

Maafi? Kis Liye? Reeva Tum mujhe chod kaar chalegi thi…toh phir tum waapis kyun aayi ho?

In fact, ek BAAT clear kar doon Mein tumseh pyaar kabhi Kiya hai nahi..isliye shayad Tumhe Jane seh roka bhi nahi…

Nahi Ishaan…Mein tumseh….

Just then Savi knocks on the door… 

Come in!!!

Ishaan turns only to find Savi…he calms down and smiles…and asks Savi…Tum yah?

Savi: Haan sir mujhe Kuch baat karni thi par is ok..meh bad me ajungi..

Ishaan: No.. it's ok..he takes a look at Reeva and says humari conversation is over..

Reeva was upset. Yet, she still left….. leaving both Ishaan and Savi alone…

Ishaan looks at Savi…Tum Kuch keh a chathi ho?

Savi: BAAT yeh hai sir..patha nahi meh kaise kahon? Aur agar yeh seh hai yaah nahi?

Ishaan: Joh bhi heh keh doh…meh sun rah hoon…

Savi starts sweating…her memories spent with Ishaan flashes back and she screams I love you sir..meh apss bahut pyaar karti hoon!! 

Ishaan couldn't fight what he had just heard….

Ishaan: Kya? Tum..yeh? Kaise?

Savi: I knew it …I knew it yeh sab galat phir bhi meh itni stupid hokar apko confess Kiya hai…I'm sorry sir.. I'm really sorry…

Ishaan takes Savi's hand and tries to calm her down…he says Savi relax…it's ok…he takes a chair for her and makes her sit…he grabs some water from the table and tells her to drink some water…

Savi starts panicking again..she starts crying….

Savi: I'm sorry sir…I'm so stupid…This was so unprofessional…I know ki meh galat hoon but these feelings were killing me inside..I felt like you should know.. lekin mujhe patha hai ki meh ap kilye layak nahi hoon sir…. 

Ishaan: Relax Savi.. Tumhe Kuch galat nahi kiya… In fact, …he takes a deep sigh.. I don't know how lekin shayad mujhe bhi tumseh pyaar hogaya….

Savi was shocked…she was happy, but also very shocked that he loved her too…she didn't know what to …

Savi: Kya? Kya kaha apne??

Ishaan: That I am in love with you ms.chavan

…. 

Savi jumps in an excitement and runs to hug him…she couldn't believe that her Ishaan sir was also in love with her…

Ishaan smiled seeing her reaction…he holds her face gently…and gives a peck on her forehead….then moves down…. He looks at her eyes….they look so beautiful and gorgeous he thought… and oh my the lips…that's it…he couldn't control it….he bent down a little and kissed Savi…his favorite student…his life…. leaving Savi blushing….I love you Savi..thank you for coming into my life Savi..you have given me the true meaning of love…because of you I am finally getting my mother back…I couldn't believe that Akkasaheb was the mastermind of this! Thank you Savi…I love you.

Hey guy's I'm back hope you guys enjoyed this little update...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is really good 👍 

I think to witness any of this we must wait for ages... looking at the show's pase now... I feel like that smiley36

Keep writing more , tag me always if not I may miss it 

Loved it 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awww that's such a lovely take on Ishwi....loved it....waiting for the falling in love phase to unfold.

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

very nice story.

well done.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update. Please write more 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

After the fest, Savi realized that she started to feel something for her Ishaan sir. She didn't know what it was…she was acting strange and even was continuously smiling looking at their pictures that her friend took while she was performing with Ishaan sir…

Then suddenly one day randomly, Nayvya, her friend asked her a question that completely blew her mind…

Nayvya: Yaar Savi, kai tujhe Ishaan sir seh pyaar toh nahi hogaya naah? You've been acting so weird…

Savi gets shocked 😯… she started thinking about what Navya said…..she started panicking……

Savi: Nahi…asa nahi hosaktha…woh sirf mere professor hai Aur Kuch nahi…

Navvya: Lekin pichle Kuch dino seh Tum asa bartaav kar rahi ho kaise Tumhe unse pyaar hogaya…Dekho agar yeh sahi hai toh meh tumare Liye bahut kush hoon..Ishaan sir bahut ache insaan hai…

Savi: Enough! Meine kaah naah mere or Ishaan sir ke beech Kuch nahi hai….woh sirf mere ache dost Aur professor hai Aur Kuch nahi…. 

Navvya: Ache dost? Hmm dikh Raha hai…

Savi gets into deep thinking…. meanwhile, she goes to Ishaan's office to talk about the upcoming exams..but in reality, she just wanted to spend more time with him

Navya.. I'll talk to you later ok…

Savi goes to Ishaan's cabin and knocks…she hears some noise coming from his room…

“ I love you Ishaan…meine bahut Badi galti ki thi

…I'm sorry Ishaan ki meine tumhe chod kar chalegi thi…mujhe patha chalega hai ki tum Meri zindagi ho Ishaan…please mujhe maaf-.”

Maafi? Kis Liye? Reeva Tum mujhe chod kaar chalegi thi…toh phir tum waapis kyun aayi ho?

In fact, ek BAAT clear kar doon Mein tumseh pyaar kabhi Kiya hai nahi..isliye shayad Tumhe Jane seh roka bhi nahi…

Nahi Ishaan…Mein tumseh….

Just then Savi knocks on the door… 

Come in!!!

Ishaan turns only to find Savi…he calms down and smiles…and asks Savi…Tum yah?

Savi: Haan sir mujhe Kuch baat karni thi par is ok..meh bad me ajungi..

Ishaan: No.. it's ok..he takes a look at Reeva and says humari conversation is over..

Reeva was upset. Yet, she still left….. leaving both Ishaan and Savi alone…

Ishaan looks at Savi…Tum Kuch keh a chathi ho?

Savi: BAAT yeh hai sir..patha nahi meh kaise kahon? Aur agar yeh seh hai yaah nahi?

Ishaan: Joh bhi heh keh doh…meh sun rah hoon…

Savi starts sweating…her memories spent with Ishaan flashes back and she screams I love you sir..meh apss bahut pyaar karti hoon!! 

Ishaan couldn't fight what he had just heard….

Ishaan: Kya? Tum..yeh? Kaise?

Savi: I knew it …I knew it yeh sab galat phir bhi meh itni stupid hokar apko confess Kiya hai…I'm sorry sir.. I'm really sorry…

Ishaan takes Savi's hand and tries to calm her down…he says Savi relax…it's ok…he takes a chair for her and makes her sit…he grabs some water from the table and tells her to drink some water…

Savi starts panicking again..she starts crying….

Savi: I'm sorry sir…I'm so stupid…This was so unprofessional…I know ki meh galat hoon but these feelings were killing me inside..I felt like you should know.. lekin mujhe patha hai ki meh ap kilye layak nahi hoon sir…. 

Ishaan: Relax Savi.. Tumhe Kuch galat nahi kiya… In fact, …he takes a deep sigh.. I don't know how lekin shayad mujhe bhi tumseh pyaar hogaya….

Savi was shocked…she was happy, but also very shocked that he loved her too…she didn't know what to …

Savi: Kya? Kya kaha apne??

Ishaan: That I am in love with you ms.chavan

…. 

Savi jumps in an excitement and runs to hug him…she couldn't believe that her Ishaan sir was also in love with her…

Ishaan smiled seeing her reaction…he holds her face gently…and gives a peck on her forehead….then moves down…. He looks at her eyes….they look so beautiful and gorgeous he thought… and oh my the lips…that's it…he couldn't control it….he bent down a little and kissed Savi…his favorite student…his life…. leaving Savi blushing….I love you Savi..thank you for coming into my life Savi..you have given me the true meaning of love…because of you I am finally getting my mother back…I couldn't believe that Akkasaheb was the mastermind of this! Thank you Savi…I love you.

Hey guy's I'm back hope you guys enjoyed this little update...

Awesome! Just loved it ❤️