How was Gangster as a movie?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago

I was very young when it was released and at that time kids were not allowed to watch emraan hashmi movies smiley36 

I just came across song lamha lamha and it brought back so many memories. Now I want to watch movie. Is it worth it? How was the story and engagement value of movie

One of the best movies in 2006  

The movie is PHENOMENAL. If you cry easily like I do, then please place some tissues beside you. Gangster has great songs as well. In fact, I still consider Ya Ali to be one of the best songs ever made. Such an amazing beat and voice ❤️

The song makes me want to fist bump the air while simultaneously fight some evil people 🤜🏽 🤣

https://youtu.be/UFFexC-AikI

Edited by FingerFetish - 3 days ago

I loved LOVED LOOOVED the songs of Gangster. Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Tu Hi Meri Shab are both my absolute favorites ...Tu Hi Meri Shab a bit more cuz I try not to listen to sad songs if I can help it... they ruin my mood easily.

I watched the first half of the movie and shipped Emraan and KR big time ... and avoided watching the second half cuz I didn't wanna stick around to watch everything go down the drain.smiley36

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

I loved LOVED LOOOVED the songs of Gangster. Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Tu Hi Meri Shab are both my absolute favorites ...Tu Hi Meri Shab a bit more cuz I try not to listen to sad songs if I can help it... they ruin my mood easily.

I watched the first half of the movie and shipped Emraan and KR big time ... and avoided watching the second half cuz I didn't wanna stick around to watch everything go down the drain.smiley36

OMG NO WAY! I shipped KR and Shiny so hard, SO EFFING hard that I could have plopped out a baby from the strain of it all smiley37

Originally posted by FingerFetish

OMG NO WAY! I shipped KR and Shiny so hard, SO EFFING hard that I could have plopped out a baby from the strain of it all smiley37

I don't think the Shiny/KR parts come up till after the whole Emraan/KR story that she's narrating, right? The movie starts off with two people jumping off a building and I already knew then I wasn't gonna finish it. 2007 feels like such a long time back, I feel like an old person with vague memories. smiley36 If it helps, MAYBE if I'd seen them together, I'd have changed my mind. smiley36