Posted: 2 years ago

One of the best movies. Watch it. 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Delighted to learn I'm not the part of a microscopic minority. πŸ˜†

Even I shipped them really hard, and, unlike you, I bravely viewed the whole saga go down the drain in the latter half. The ending was unbelievable! I mean, look at Akash in the song Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai. No way it's the same guy. πŸ€£

However, the disappointing finale prompted me to imagine alternate versions that suited my likings. Now I usually stick to the first half and it all ends there. πŸ˜†

Emraan Kangana had great chemistry and I watched the mediocre Raaz 2 and that half-baked, ridiculously lame Ungli just for them. 

Oh yes, Emraan and Kangana did have sizzling chemistry back then . I loved them in Raaz 2, and thought what is that other lad even doing there πŸ˜†It's a shame that they didn't do more movies together.

The movie was good. Great story, good acting amazing music. 

Loved it, I still remember loving Kangana from the first few promos. Who will say this is her first performance !!!

Originally posted by Pirated_Fun

Loved it, I still remember loving Kangana from the first few promos. Who will say this is her first performance !!!

Kangana was such a beauty in Gangster β€οΈ

Great Movie with Great songs 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

OMG NO WAY! I shipped KR and Shiny so hard, SO EFFING hard that I could have plopped out a baby from the strain of it all πŸ€£

I didn't ship them but I liked them so much! Also loved Shiny so much

OP definitely watch it. I watched the movie multiple times when it first released. I cried too. 

Good movie and Kangana acted well.

It was pretty good.  The music was great and Kangana looked amazing.  Watch it. 

It is a good movie. All Bhatt movies during that time period were actually pretty good. Woh Lamhe and Awarapan are good as well. The music is so good, Pritam at his best (even though he did steal a lot of the music).