Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It comes in flashbacks that she’s narrating. I was already won over by the β€œgangster going soft over love” concept. Also not the biggest fan of Emraan as a love interest. His a good actor but not my type of hero to root for. 

No, the movie starts off with her jumping off the building alone πŸ˜†. You need to rewatch the movie PLEZ 

LOL I have no patience to watch bollywood movies these days, I even fast forward my way through dramas in one sitting.πŸ˜† But I'll save the movie in my must-watch list. I can't seem to remember much, it'll be like watching a new movie at this point. 

I had a crush on Emraan Hashmi after Jannat, especially Zara Se Dil Me πŸ˜† ....  I didn't watch the last part of that movie either cuz he dies.πŸ’”

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I vaguely remember watching ...And I shipped kangana-Shiney only ..

They meet in heaven right? πŸ˜†

I must be in the minority here. πŸ˜†

LOL and do they really? Gotta love bollywood happy ending and all the ways they find to make it happen. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

LOL I have no patience to watch bollywood movies these days, I even fast forward my way through dramas in one sitting.πŸ˜† But I'll save the movie in my must-watch list. I can't seem to remember much, it'll be like watching a new movie at this point. 

I had a crush on Emraan Hashmi after Jannat, especially Zara Se Dil Me πŸ˜† ....  I didn't watch the last part of that movie either cuz he dies.πŸ’”

OMG and I thought I was the only one with a FAT crush on Emraan back in those days . I mean forget about the Khans, Hrithiks, Akshays etc. Hashmi is hawttt β˜ΊοΈ. And he is quite underrated too as an actor.

Originally posted by: infinity101

OMG and I thought I was the only one with a FAT crush on Emraan back in those days . I mean forget about the Khans, Hrithiks, Akshays etc. Hashmi is hawttt β˜ΊοΈ. And he is quite underrated too as an actor.

SRK always epitomized bollywood for me .... he'll always have a special place in my heart.  

I get that Emraan had an awful reputation for a long time with all the smooching. And I wasn't a fan for a while cuz I judged him in the beginning but I think he improved over time and made a place for himself. Or perhaps he moved away from all the kissing and focused on acting and I started finding him underrated.πŸ˜† I'll blame the bad boy character in Jannat here cuz that's always been my undoing, for better or worse.  

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You should watch both Gangster and Woh Lamhe.

I watched them and cried like a baby.

I was a Kangana fan back then 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

SRK always epitomized bollywood for me .... he'll always have a special place in my heart.  

I get that Emraan had an awful reputation for a long time with all the smooching. And I wasn't a fan for a while cuz I judged him in the beginning but I think he improved over time and made a place for himself. Or perhaps he moved away from all the kissing and focused on acting and I started finding him underrated.πŸ˜† I'll blame the bad boy character in Jannat here cuz that's always been my undoing, for better or worse.  

Oh yes I agree. Emraan had this "bad boy" reputation for all his steamy scenes and even I didn't like him during his early days of movies like Murder, Aashiq banaya etc etc. I was like why does this guy only have kissing scenes in all his movies πŸ˜† But may be after Jannat I started seeing him more as an actor, he kinda broadened his horizons. And SRK during the 90s was such a treat to watch . I especially loved him in Baazigar. So yeah once upon a time I did like SRK a lot but I have stopped watching and enjoying his movies of late, he has a bad luck choosing better scripts now I guess, and has somehow lost his appeal.

Originally posted by: infinity101

Oh yes I agree. Emraan had this "bad boy" reputation for all his steamy scenes and even I didn't like him during his early days of movies like Murder, Aashiq banaya etc etc. I was like why does this guy only have kissing scenes in all his movies πŸ˜† But may be after Jannat I started seeing him more as an actor, he kinda broadened his horizons. And SRK during the 90s was such a treat to watch . I especially loved him in Baazigar. So yeah once upon a time I did like SRK a lot but I have stopped watching and enjoying his movies of late, he has a bad luck choosing better scripts now I guess, and has somehow lost his appeal.

Yup, you pretty much said it all about EH. Tell me about SRK movies the last few years .. if not a decade now. His fans are all waiting for him to break that curse. πŸ˜† And now I should really get going and get some sleep. Good day/night to you. :)

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

The song makes me want to fist bump the air while simultaneously fight some evil people 🀜🏽 🀣

🀣!!!!!!  

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watch it! SUCH a good movie with all good performances

I remember overplaying the song "tu hi meri shab hain" to death. 

When I listen to music in public... - GIF on Imgur

It was so soothing and KK's voice smiley42

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved LOVED LOOOVED the songs of Gangster. Hamari Adhuri Kahaani and Tu Hi Meri Shab are both my absolute favorites ...Tu Hi Meri Shab a bit more cuz I try not to listen to sad songs if I can help it... they ruin my mood easily.

I watched the first half of the movie and shipped Emraan and KR big time ... and avoided watching the second half cuz I didn't wanna stick around to watch everything go down the drain.πŸ˜†

Delighted to learn I'm not the part of a microscopic minority. πŸ˜†

Even I shipped them really hard, and, unlike you, I bravely viewed the whole saga go down the drain in the latter half. The ending was unbelievable! I mean, look at Akash in the song Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai. No way it's the same guy. πŸ€£

However, the disappointing finale prompted me to imagine alternate versions that suited my likings. Now I usually stick to the first half and it all ends there. πŸ˜†

Emraan Kangana had great chemistry and I watched the mediocre Raaz 2 and that half-baked, ridiculously lame Ungli just for them. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 years ago