Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I am sad for Ayesha though and other cast members.

Yes that's sad for the entire cast and crew! But honestly only TRP aunties can teach them lesson. Opinions and requests on social media doesn't seems to bother them. They might just brush it under saying teenage crowd! Also now TRP aunties too would have noticed the way they drag the episodes looking at precap and skip episodes. I believe the whole idea of making Paki Devi Tai itself was bad!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

TRP is wajah se bhi gir sakti hai ki sai d FL playing family family with kaku .

Vaise I hope this week trp thoda sa aur neeche gire.

I m happy trp neeche ja rahi hainπŸ₯³

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

TRP is wajah se bhi gir sakti hai ki sai d FL playing family family with kaku , her famous maata kabhi kumata nhi ho sakti.πŸ€ͺ

Vaise I hope this week trp thoda sa aur neeche gire

The drop in the TRP is because of several reason the whitewash of criminals by makers and the two leads, the vaada confrontation again which already happened between Virat and Pakhi, still not clearing the love triangle and too much screen space given to third wheel. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think TRP fell because of white-washing of BK gang's crimes, or ML being mute to insults hurled at FL. I doubt if these things matter to TRP aunties.

TRP probably fell due to unimaginative writing, unnecessary dragging, snoozy episodes and repetitive tracks. 

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I am beginning to think the overdose of this friendship theme is getting on the audience's nerves. Even the confrontation, it was a repeat of what she already spoke to Virat post GC. 

And of course Virat's mild reactions to everything except Sai. There's a certain expectation from the ML.. even if they keep misunderstanding the FL from time to time. He is clearly not standing on the side of truth. I'm sounding dramatic but here it is. Husband wife relationship is sacred here. 

Honestly I don't think this week will rise. I could be wrong. It takes time for the audience to return. 

Virat's expressions in the whole vaada out drama has been the most disappointing....Considering we have seen how disgusted he looked at Sai during the Devkit issue.. Even today when Pakhi was blabbering crap, what were those expressions??Toned down to that extent  I want it to rise for how fantabulous Ayesha was.. Her final dialogues to Pakhi, CN people and Virat was done so beautifully.... SHe roared like a lioness, exited like a Queen... 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The drop in the TRP is because of several reason the whitewash of criminals by makers and the two leads, the vaada confrontation again which already happened between Virat and Pakhi, still not clearing the love triangle and too much screen space given to third wheel. 

I know there many reasons for trp falling but I said ye reason bhi ho sakta hai.

Bold : aisa mat kahiye ye khatam ho gaya to Sai or pakhi  kya karenge serial ? 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What I have observed regarding TRP audience, they do love drama but they also love intense romantic scene between the lead pair till they consumate ( don't know the reason πŸ€£πŸ€£). The story should revolve around the Leads and then the drama should happen parallely. Also, love traingle will always be rejected, they should show clarity in Virat's mind regarding Didi with words.

I wanted to say the exact same thing. The Jodi is always the hook. Drama plays around them. Even in a show that is a family show. Especially in SP shows, I feel. 

They have dragged 2 tracks..Devkit and Vaada for far too long. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat's character has seen a huge downfall in the last week.. Also TRP audience have seen him lashing out at his wife and throwing her out for something he believed was a mistake , while he goes to give main samajhta hun aapko to his Kaku.. Yes TRP audience love drama, but they are not okay with the lead being reduced to this.. This show was not a Gopi Bahu show...people watch it for Virat and Sai.. And honestly everyone is bored of the Vaada crap..

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for updating πŸ˜Š

thank god it decreased..

even if it got increased .1 then we would have put to see the delusional didi's more self praises πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I wanted to say the exact same thing. The Jodi is always the hook. Drama plays around them. Even in a show that is a family show. Especially in SP shows, I feel. 

They have dragged 2 tracks..Devkit and Vaada for far too long. 

Yup, especially for these 8-9 pm shows, leads will always be the main attraction. Their relationship problems, the push and pull, the angst etc. and drama revolving around them. It has always been like this for most shows. Love traingle shows where they show the leads confused never get TRPs. There can be third wheel but they have to show the leads clear about their feelings and not show KKHH type scenes between Devar- Bhabhi. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago