Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

I think TRP audience (some) stopped watching when they showed Virat holding Pakhi’s hand while hugging Sai. It was  distasteful, given their past and current relationship boundaries and her love confession, no matter what his intention was. 

Even TRP Aunties couldn't connect with the crap writers served in the name of care and concern especially that handholding scene! 

Trp aunties ke liye izzat badh gayi yaar mere maan mein !!👍🏼

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is everyone celebrating😕  .. that week had Sairat working as a team and few romantic moments. If next week increases we can see more family drama 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Why is everyone celebrating😕  .. that week had Sairat working as a team and few romantic moments. If next week increases we can see more family drama 

bro we are celebrating coz pakhi ki acting skills, 

hand holding while hugging sai, this was required 

they cannot serve us garbage, waise bhi pakhi and dosti jaap are now irritating fans also 

.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Happy for instagram servers that TRP decreased. Imagine how many insta story reposting it has to tolerate due to someone delusional 🤣

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I think the problem that week raised from that hand holding scene during that hug and white washing the crimes of CN like they were nothing! Sairat especially virat conveniently forgetting about the crimes with one simple dialogue "I can understand"

Trp Aunties can never stand these! And that pakhi confrontation was such a waste because it already happened when sai refused to come from gc to CN

probably they got pissed off watching that precap!!🤣

I don't know why I am celebrating..but I am feeling so happy right now that trp fell

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 2 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

I think the problem that week raised from that hand holding scene during that hug and white washing the crimes of CN like they were nothing! Sairat especially virat conveniently forgetting about the crimes with one simple dialogue "I can understand"

Trp Aunties can never stand these! And that pakhi confrontation was such a waste because it already happened when sai refused to come from gc to CN

I don't know why I am celebrating..but I am feeling so happy right now that trp fell

Exactly TRP audience loves the track when the Villians are exposed and every one shows their anger towards them but no yaha they celebrated it by throwing a party. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

bro we are celebrating coz pakhi ki acting skills, 

hand holding while hugging sai, this was required 

they cannot serve us garbage, waise bhi pakhi and dosti jaap are now irritating fans also 

Too much importance is given to Pakhi.

I saw this week as Sairat working as a team and exploring their dating phase . I hope makers don’t think romance doesn’t get them TrPs . 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophile68

Hope the makers think on the above lines . For the first time CN felt like normal family with some light moments and ghum felt like a romantic show . I guess I think differently. 

My only wish is we don’t get overdose of family drama thinking it brings TRP . 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Ranju.

Happy for instagram servers that TRP decreased. Imagine how many insta story reposting it has to tolerate due to someone delusional 🤣

I am sad for Ayesha though and other cast members.

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I am sad for Ayesha though and other cast members.

What I have observed regarding TRP audience, they do love drama but they also love intense romantic scene between the lead pair till they consumate ( don't know the reason 🤣🤣). The story should revolve around the Leads and then the drama should happen parallely. Also, love traingle will always be rejected, they should show clarity in Virat's mind regarding Didi with words.