Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deevu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

from harini truth reveal saturday to sai getting upset with virat friday......

overload of pakhi causes this! I am so happy 

Really ??????? I thought It was till yesterday

This week was more horrible

Means next week aur niche jaaayega graph ðŸ˜­

Edited by Deevu - 2 years ago
Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That is what I am saying. The Barc impressions must be different. Imlie is not even having an interesting track and they have increased a lot from last week. 

Barc impression is same, I checked on their site

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Well the point is...The TRP audience love drama , but they also want punishment for the criminal...Even if the crime is done by someone who has been shown in positive light all throughout.. They want punishment!!!Justice!! Not a Naa Zuda honge hum Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham...

That's what satisfies them, since they hardly see it in real life.. The same TRP aunties are quick to forgive if the criminal redeems his crimes.. But are certainly not fine with letting it go in a span of minutes, "jo hua main aapko samjhta hua " kind off stupid and atrocious dialogues.....

None of the shows I have watched have whitewashed crime and criminals within minutes.. They take at least 10 episodes to whitewash the criminal...Here the lead, the IPS officer, who was introduced as Farz aur Jazbaat mei hamesha farz officer, always chosing jazbaat when it comes to his family, his ghar ke bade..... Also the way he behaves when Sai is wrong and the way he behaves when Family including PP is wrong are so so contrasting to each other. TRP aunties like husbands standing for their wives and specially from someone like Virat... He was introduced as a strong ML and not Gopi Bahu ka pati type ML.. Also this show was promoted as Virat ki kahani...and what they have reduced him to...Rono atleast gave back to RK.. This man shows soft expressions, when she cries or when she feels bad or when she calls him dost, after insulting his wife.. And this man fails to see the tears in his wives eyes.. TRP Audience hates it.. 

Actually the revelation and confrontation about Harini could have been stretched with real drama..with Virat getting enraged and the family worried. Even if they had shown that graph for 2 episodes, it would've been good enough. He is angry with them but eventually gives in maybe with Pulkit samjhaoing him or whatever ( don't care about Pulkit's graph😆) 

Here, it was like a puski bomb. And today Kakku agreed that Sai separated her from her daughter and Virat still kept quiet😔. 

There's no connection between anything that any character does or says. They're literally taking the audience for mute fools.