Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SathyaT

Is this includes Pakhi playing Devi tai role in the skit episode as well ??

yes

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

They will get to know trp in advance right? Ph and actors. So is this why they gave us that role swapping bts? 

Edited by Chattering-Lory - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Expected. transition between Virat's returning from hospital then devkit had no flow. They could have given one or two episodes Sairat to settle down. Since then trps kept falling. 

Skit didn't bring much interest nither two promos brought interest. I too agree with some fellow members hand holding during SaiRat hug irritated audience further. 

Next may continue to fall due to this ott drama

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarlett22

That was the highlight of the week! The pool side  confrontation  is included. 

Besides the crappy editing and direction, Ghum's team gives the worst precap for next episodes. 

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Svt611

yep!!! and vaada confrontation, whitewashing pakhi ðŸ˜ˆ

Yes!!! Yeh toh hona hi tha!😈

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mast haa Mast!!

I am so happy that the TRP fell!

Overload of pakhi! Not clearing the vaada crap and sticking to that non existent love triangle theme made this!!

Trp aunties could not digest white washing of pakhi🤣

3.1 is still good! Hope it falls low for whatever the crap they served us!! But Again, I have mixed feelings! Ayesha worked so hard this week!! Let's see what happens!

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 2 years ago
idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think TRP audience (some) stopped watching when they showed Virat holding Pakhi’s hand while hugging Sai. It was  distasteful, given their past and current relationship boundaries and her love confession, no matter what his intention was. 

Edited by idkwhattoput - 2 years ago
123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Svt611

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP7fZylhhcO/

NO. 3

🥳

giri!!!! TRP GIRIIIII!!!!

Imli badhi!!! lets see the BARC numbers later

Ye natija hai makers k pakhi prem ka...... Ab or dikhao pakhe se prem.... Trp v dikha dekha degi inhein inki asaliyat..... 

Ab pata nhi iss week ki trp ka kya haal hoga.... I wish or kam ho jaye...... Tabhi makers ko samjh aayega ki unhein kis pr focus karna hai. 

Or aachi trp kon lata hai..... Sairat pr focus karenge to trp milegi...... 

Nahi to rahe apne pakhi prem k saath or bhool jaye serial ko..... 

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aur karo kuch kuch hota hai ke scenes copy……kahi pe bhi kuch bhi daal dete hai CVs.

Ghum’s main problem is lack of creativity…….they just copy paste…..they don’t know what audience wants to see. 

In that matter Anupama CVs are better….they immediately change as per audience likings.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

I think TRP audience (some) stopped watching when they showed Virat holding Pakhi’s hand while hugging Sai. It was  distasteful, given their past and current relationship boundaries and her love confession, no matter what his intention was. 

I am beginning to think the overdose of this friendship theme is getting on the audience's nerves. Even the confrontation, it was a repeat of what she already spoke to Virat post GC. 

And of course Virat's mild reactions to everything except Sai. There's a certain expectation from the ML.. even if they keep misunderstanding the FL from time to time. He is clearly not standing on the side of truth. I'm sounding dramatic but here it is. Husband wife relationship is sacred here. 

Honestly I don't think this week will rise. I could be wrong. It takes time for the audience to return.