Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Never heard of it. But he does seem someone in late 20s early 30s. So does Tejo. 

Haven't seen either of them in any lead shows... Just seen tejo here and there. 

Doesn't seen both of them nor jasso

Watching then first time.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Never heard of it. But he does seem someone in late 20s early 30s. So does Tejo. 

Haven't seen either of them in any lead shows... Just seen tejo here and there. 

Sadda Haq on Channel V in 2014-16 . He is in his early 30s I think..

Tejo is also kinda that age I guess..

Jasmine is too young..

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh don't know why people think he is younger might be he calles him tejoji but as explain before coz and when he found she is jasso sis so to pataofying jasso and get help from her he started calling her tejoji when they did friendship at sangit of tejo he asked her main apko tum bula sakta hu and she had no prob but now its his habit to call her tejoji

Exactly; the Ji is just a term of endearment and respect, does not mean one is older or younger..

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

You mean the actor playing jasmine is 17 in real life???

Yes she is 

Ankit is 32 

Priyanka 24

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Sadda Haq on Channel V in 2014-16 . He is in his early 30s I think..

Tejo is also kinda that age I guess..

Jasmine is too young..

Oooh that's like way too long ago. So pakka 30+ hoga. Haan Tejo and he both would be in there 30s.

Jas is just 17 but maata rani koi jaldi age hona tha so she has this mature look. I just hate it when kids act older than their age. Am not talking about the show, her ig reels are puke worthy. She has an obsession with her particular assets. It's downright vulgar. 

kayulover123 thumbnail

Oooh that's like way too long ago. So pakka 30+ hoga. Haan Tejo and he both would be in there 30s.

Jas is just 17 but maata rani koi jaldi age hona tha so she has this mature look. I just hate it when kids act older than their age. Am not talking about the show, her ig reels are puke worthy. She has an obsession with her particular assets. It's downright vulgar. 

The very reason I dont follow her on IG. But yeah..

Loveexists thumbnail

Real life me Ankit is 32 

Priyanka 24

Isha 17

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm glad people are discussing the weird age gaps between actors on ITV.

Onscreen-Star Plus is going crazy with showing barely legal girls romancing someone who is in the late 20s, or almost 10 year age gaps. One is still fine but then we have- SAAKK, GHKKPM, Imlie. It's bothering me right now and the largest defence is that atleast they are of age, even if it's exactly 18.

Offscreen-It is beyond me how parents, children, actors and directors are allowing this to happen. Jannat in some serial, Ashnoor Kaur from Patiala Babes, the lead in Imlie and now this serial, not to mention countless others where they are making child actors(still minors)  behave like adults and romance with adults 10+ years older to them

Like someone else mentioned even in Bollywood senior actors like Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, most of the big stars romance actresses half their age or 10-15 years younger instead of actresses their age.

A couple of cases is fine but normalising this culture is so weird. I find it pukeworthy and cannot watch the scenes. 

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

What does Shadaein means? Fateh's nickname for Tejo

Loveexists thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

What does Shadaein means? Fateh's nickname for Tejo

It means crazy girl