Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kendra

I wanna know what the writers are smoking 😆 I hope Tejo never gets such an idea. If my partner cheats on me, I am sure as hell dragging their a** to court and making their life hell 😈
Malini's mom is a sane character but sadly in ITV sane characters are often shown as villains 

Seriously who does this in today's age man. Ok, I get it you love him a lot and hence letting go. But have the guts to tell him how hurt you are, refuse to accept his apology and what not! 

I want Tejo to refuse to give a divorce even if everyone tells her to so that do pyaar karne wale mil jaye. I want her to say eff off main nahi dena. Not because of love or anything but because they asked her to marry him and he agreed. 

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tejo could be 24 too , I finished my masters when i was 22 and started my Job as Lecturer right away , so if we consider same for Tejo she is no more than 25 

Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs

Agreed. I've been wondering about Tejo's age and I think she's bound to be at least two years older than Fateh assuming she finished school at 18, did her Bachelor's around 21 and Master's at 23. She's a lecturer and seems to be one for quite a while so... another three or so years? 

That would make her age to be around 26 and she was in the middle of considering PhD. Jasmine as mentioned above should be around 21/22. And Fateh, may be 24 or something.

I could be wrong, since there was no clarification on the show, but the way Fateh voices 'Tejo ji' sounds so damn endearing to me. Even though I don't like his character at the moment.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ParAnJas

Tejo could be 24 too , I finished my masters when i was 22 and started my Job as Lecturer right away , so if we consider same for Tejo she is no more than 25 

Agreed.

It is possible but I think makers want to show her as older.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

I guess Tejo and Fateh are of same age, they might be colleagues of sorts. This loser goes to coach students occasionally or he is some president of the sports club or so. 

I also found it weird they had agreed to marry off jas, tho teko ki abhi Shaadi nahi hui thi... Given how conservative they yirs strange. 

Irl I think tejo is the eldest she's been in the industry for a while now. I have never seen fateh earlier. 

Jas is just 17 irl. Kinda awkward underage hoke shaadi and all. Worse is that imile wali she still looks like a kid romancing a 30 yo 😕. Even she's just 17. 

Possible. Have seen Fateh in Sadda Haq earlier. Seeing the actresses for the first time.

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

You mean the actor playing jasmine is 17 in real life???

Ya

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

are you asking for show then i am guessing tejo and fateh are of same age as tejo is lecturer (may be got job of professor that early coz of her wisdom) and fateh is not in college a state level boxer (must have completed college and connected to college coz of sports activity) whereas jasmin is college going student (but don't know how many times she had failed in every standard seeing her intelligence in ball and other epis)

They seem to be close in age. Think Fateh is indeed same age or older. 

Dont think he is younger to Tejo tbh.

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I think Fatejo are of same age.

After all he is a coach as well as a National level champion.

The 'ji' in Tejo's name is a given. She is a lecturer and the age doesn't matter. I am one too; having joined recently. And it doesn't matter to anyone that I am just 24; they use the same honorific.

So I guess, she should max to max, be around 26.

Fateh might be either 25/26

Jasmine....eh who cares 🤷

👍🏼

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

I wanna know what the writers are smoking 😆 I hope Tejo never gets such an idea. If my partner cheats on me, I am sure as hell dragging their a** to court and making their life hell 😈
Malini's mom is a sane character but sadly in ITV sane characters are often shown as villains 

Yeah, Tejo should drag him to court if he cheats on her EVER with Jas.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

They seem to be close in age. Think Fateh is indeed same age or older. 

Dont think he is younger to Tejo tbh.

yeh don't know why people think he is younger might be he calles him tejoji but as explain before coz and when he found she is jasso sis so to pataofying jasso and get help from her he started calling her tejoji when they did friendship at sangit of tejo he asked her main apko tum bula sakta hu and she had no prob but now its his habit to call her tejoji

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Possible. Have seen Fateh in Sadda Haq earlier. Seeing the actresses for the first time.

Never heard of it. But he does seem someone in late 20s early 30s. So does Tejo. 

Haven't seen either of them in any lead shows... Just seen tejo here and there.