How old is Tejo?/ DT note- pg 11. - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

she doesn't played teenager in show like imlie, male lead is not that old and not such hard romancing scenes are in show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS6Zvq5-ZD0

channel had made its hindi version too but marathi version and all cast is good

I think bawara dil is the hindi version of this show..

And you are right, she doesn't looke like that she has just paased her ssc, she looks mature enough. If you had not told me i could never have guessed her correct age...

Originally posted by Sparklle801

I think bawara dil is the hindi version of this show..

And you are right, she doesn't looke like that she has just paased her ssc, she looks mature enough. If you had not told me i could never have guessed her correct age...

they had made bawra dil after this but its cast is not that impressing like this accept aditya redij. Here all are perfect! title song too!

yeh we also didn't knew that but got to know when they invited show cast in some talk show but you can see she is towering him

Originally posted by VintageWine

Same it's cringe. At least with Jasfa don't look that odd. Tho I guess the actor fateh maybe in late 20s or early 30s. Jas looks quiet mature for her age. 

But imile is way to cringe man. She even looks like a kid. Kal I saw them both romancing - felt sick 🤮. 

Not aware of the shows u mentioned but it's cringe nonetheless. Another show on colors has a kid screeching pati babu pati babu... Asks questions like suaghraa and a lot more inappropriate stuff. I mean seriously learn to draw a line. And then they say this new gen is rotten! Whose to blame duh? 

Oh my God, that kid screeching pati babu is sooo cringy. And I hate Imlie on another level ðŸ˜† That show has the most useless ML and promotes polygamy and cheating. Why do parents let their underage kids do such roles? I have seen underage girls play the role of a pregnant woman and romance a guy twice their age. I understand shows like BV, where the point was to show child bride but nowadays its a norm to have 15-year-old FL and 30-year-old ML.

they had made bawra dil after this but its cast is not that impressing like this accept aditya redij. Here all are perfect! title song too!

yeh we also didn't knew that but got to know when they invited show cast in some talk show but you can see she is towering him

Well than we cannot object isha's casting as this is a norm now..

As long as they make a good onscreen couple, it doesn't matter what's the age of the leads..

Idk am not comfortable with that pati babu thingy. I don't follow the show but seen a little and it's awkward and inappropriate for a little girl. 

Originally posted by kendra

Oh my God, that kid screeching pati babu is sooo cringy. And I hate Imlie on another level ðŸ˜† That show has the most useless ML and promotes polygamy and cheating. Why do parents let their underage kids do such roles? I have seen underage girls play the role of a pregnant woman and romance a guy twice their age. I understand shows like BV, where the point was to show child bride but nowadays its a norm to have 15-year-old FL and 30-year-old ML.

I hate that screecher man, kya chilla thi hai😵!

Yeah imile is effed up. I mean how on earth can wake up one fine day after a Severn yo relationship and then be like no I don't love her... Sigh. 

I tell you it was immensely awkward yesterday watching imile romance that guy. He's a good actor no doubt- but ek toh ghatiya story line upar se underage. 

Khair like you said it's the norm aj kal. 

With Jas, we don't find it that awkward cause madam has this mature look going for her... But once u know her real age u find it unhealthy. 

I hate that screecher man, kya chilla thi hai😵!

Yeah imile is effed up. I mean how on earth can wake up one fine day after a Severn yo relationship and then be like no I don't love her... Sigh. 

I tell you it was immensely awkward yesterday watching imile romance that guy. He's a good actor no doubt- but ek toh ghatiya story line upar se underage. 

Khair like you said it's the norm aj kal. 

With Jas, we don't find it that awkward cause madam has this mature look going for her... But once u know her real age u find it unhealthy. 

I hate that kid's voice ðŸ˜†annoyingly high pitched. And I saw that their fans were demanding to retain her after generation leap please don't let kids romance on screen.

Imlie is ðŸ¤¢ that dude swings like Pendulum and forgot his so called love overnight. I hope Fateh is not shown swinging between Tejo and Jasmine. Although I know that's going to be the case 

Originally posted by kendra

I hate that kid's voice ðŸ˜†annoyingly high pitched. And I saw that their fans were demanding to retain her after generation leap please don't let kids romance on screen.

Imlie is ðŸ¤¢ that dude swings like Pendulum and forgot his so called love overnight. I hope Fateh is not shown swinging between Tejo and Jasmine. Although I know that's going to be the case 

They should not continue kid after leap it will be inappropriate

I am not following my favorite actor gashmeer show coz of female lead and story line🤢

They should not continue kid after leap it will be inappropriate

I am not following my favorite actor gashmeer show coz of female lead and story line🤢

All the actors are good in that show. But the story line is just another level crazy crappie. 

The wife now makes up a bf just so that these two can have a happily every after ðŸ¤£. Aisa kaun soch ta hai re baba ( I hope Tejo ko koi aisi idea ha de 🤣).

Also I feel the only right person in that show is malini ki Maa, she's spot on, on what is happening ðŸ¤£, par bechari ki koi nahi sunta. 

All the actors are good in that show. But the story line is just another level crazy crappie. 

The wife now makes up a bf just so that these two can have a happily every after ðŸ¤£. Aisa kaun soch ta hai re baba ( I hope Tejo ko koi aisi idea ha de 🤣).

Also I feel the only right person in that show is malini ki Maa, she's spot on, on what is happening ðŸ¤£, par bechari ki koi nahi sunta. 

I wanna know what the writers are smoking ðŸ˜† I hope Tejo never gets such an idea. If my partner cheats on me, I am sure as hell dragging their a** to court and making their life hell ðŸ˜ˆ
Malini's mom is a sane character but sadly in ITV sane characters are often shown as villains