How old is Tejo?/ DT note- pg 11. - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Loveexists

Real life me Ankit is 32 

Priyanka 24

Isha 17

Jas am aware of, have seen her birthday video in an interview. 

So I was right about fateh ๐Ÿ˜†, somehow not believable tejo is just 24, - must be 28/29 at least if not in her 30s... If u look at her hands / palms / fingers u can figure it out. But then again jas is just 17 and looks someone in her 25s.. So maybe Tejo ka bhi yahi case hai.... Women age faster. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Loveexists

Real life me Ankit is 32 

Priyanka 24

Isha 17

Omg..even Priyanka is MUCH younger than him..

How old is Amrik?

Originally posted by hapc

I'm glad people are discussing the weird age gaps between actors on ITV.

Onscreen-Star Plus is going crazy with showing barely legal girls romancing someone who is in the late 20s, or almost 10 year age gaps. One is still fine but then we have- SAAKK, GHKKPM, Imlie. It's bothering me right now and the largest defence is that atleast they are of age, even if it's exactly 18.

Offscreen-It is beyond me how parents, children, actors and directors are allowing this to happen. Jannat in some serial, Ashnoor Kaur from Patiala Babes, the lead in Imlie and now this serial, not to mention countless others where they are making child actors(still minors)  behave like adults and romance with adults 10+ years older to them

Like someone else mentioned even in Bollywood senior actors like Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, most of the big stars romance actresses half their age or 10-15 years younger instead of actresses their age.

A couple of cases is fine but normalising this culture is so weird. I find it pukeworthy and cannot watch the scenes. 

Its weird AF to see SP jodis or even Sony..that Gracy show has kids romancing adults..

Originally posted by mango.kulfi

Its weird AF to see SP jodis or even Sony..that Gracy show has kids romancing adults..

Ah yes KUDCA too, can't believe I forgot about it. There's honestly too many to keep count.

Edited by hapc - 2 years ago
Originally posted by VintageWine

Jas am aware of, have seen her birthday video in an interview. 

So I was right about fateh ๐Ÿ˜†, somehow not believable tejo is just 24, - must be 28/29 at least if not in her 30s... If u look at her hands / palms / fingers u can figure it out. But then again jas is just 17 and looks someone in her 25s.. So maybe Tejo ka bhi yahi case hai.... Women age faster. 

this topic is running long๐Ÿ˜†

you will find exception is mugdha chaphekar. i liked her from prc days but she still looks young after 13 years

Originally posted by hapc

Ah yes KUDCA too, can't believe I forgot about it. There's honestly too many to keep count.

They have them marrying their uncles. Ghum even shows devar bhabhi romance. Disgusting.

They have them marrying their uncles. Ghum even shows devar bhabhi romance. Disgusting.

Kudca is old time story there were such use to happen that time .

About gum why pakhi agreed to marry samrat on first hand when she loves virat and vise versa

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Kudca is old time story there were such use to happen that time .

About gum why pakhi agreed to marry samrat on first hand when she loves virat and vise versa

The guy who plays Veer is MUCH older than her, but portrayed to be lil older onscreen.

Same with Randheer or Uday or others. They are in their mid or late 20s, early 30s while actresses are 16-18 in real life. Looks odd. Never could digest it from 1st episode due to that age gap. Talking about real life age gaps not what BS they are upto onscreen right now with regressive content. Ghum is another level insanity.

Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

this topic is running long๐Ÿ˜†

you will find exception is mugdha chaphekar. i liked her from prc days but she still looks young after 13 years

The Kumkum Bhagya jodi there also seems odd. The boy is a kid infront of her. She is almost same age as her onscreen mom. Rule should apply both ways for age apt casting..boy should have been same age to make it nice and sweet..

The guy who plays Veer is MUCH older than her, but portrayed to be lil older onscreen.

Same with Randheer or Uday or others. They are in their mid or late 20s, early 30s while actresses are 16-18 in real life. Looks odd. Never could digest it from 1st episode due to that age gap. Talking about real life age gaps not what BS they are upto onscreen right now with regressive content. Ghum is another level insanity.

Not watching that show but it's actors who choose it and ready to do all that

About gum virat also love pakhi then why he let happen that marriage and why pakhi agree to it