|| IF Book Club : The Next Chapter # 2 || - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Finished my fourth book of the readathon, Finley Donovan is Killing It!

I think I'll still try and read as many from the remaining list as I can.😊

Originally posted by 23Diya

Finished my fourth book of the readathon, Finley Donovan is Killing It!

I think I'll still try and read as many from the remaining list as I can.😊

That’s amazing! You finished 4 books in half a month. At this rate, you can finish all 8 in a month. 

Originally posted by Anam...

That’s amazing! You finished 4 books in half a month. At this rate, you can finish all 8 in a month. 

I wish! But I'm slow towards the end of the month. And I don't know which book to start now that I've finished all the titles that interested me the most.

Originally posted by 23Diya

I wish! But I'm slow towards the end of the month. And I don't know which book to start now that I've finished all the titles that interested me the most.

Try reading Radio Silence, it’s quite a popular book. 

Finished reading The Devotion of Suspect X. Decided to put The Bride Test on the back burner for a bit and have started reading Radio Silence

Hello everyone! Aparna here. I had wanted to be a part of this book club last year but life had become impossible in the past few months and I couldn't read much. But I hope that I'll be able to read actively this time around. I also hope to have conversations about books with you guys. 

Eight books feels a little bit ambitious but I'll try to finish as many as I can. I'm starting with The Midnight Library

Originally posted by aryapdane

Hello everyone! Aparna here. I had wanted to be a part of this book club last year but life had become impossible in the past few months and I couldn't read much. But I hope that I'll be able to read actively this time around. I also hope to have conversations about books with you guys. 

Eight books feels a little bit ambitious but I'll try to finish as many as I can. I'm starting with The Midnight Library

Welcome back Aparna 🤗 Hope that this time things are less hectic and you get to join us here more often. 
You have to choose any 4 books from the 8, not all 8. 

Originally posted by Anam...

Welcome back Aparna 🤗 Hope that this time things are less hectic and you get to join us here more often. 
You have to choose any 4 books from the 8, not all 8. 

Me too Anam. 

Okay that's a relief then. 4 books feels doable. 

Originally posted by aryapdane

welcome to the club :)