Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I hoped that Fateh would have some self respect and some amount of common sense. Turns out he doesn't! The track is clear from here on, Jasmine and Amrik get together to torture/ get revenge on Tejo. They might even marry. Fateh and his family are anyway being super annoying. The reason I am still watching this is for Tejo, and I am begging (really begging) that she gives it back each time and doesn't suffer silently. I want her to stop crying and knock some sense into Fateh! 

Anyways a little bit of self promotion since my rant is over :p

I am writing and FF on Udaariyaan, it is on wattpad called 'Threads of Silver' please do read it! I can assure you it has a better plot than the current track of the series :)

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Thanks.. 

Duo immature people ko tejo punching bag mil gaye...Ab ye blame game hua he chalate rahe... 😓

3 episode back to back  episodes tv par skip kiye🤷‍♀️

I don't see tejo's fault.... only fault is she agreed to marry to save her father (from almost heart attack)!

she knew fateh do not have job in canada ...right before wedding, still asked her father to disclose it to jasso before wedding.... even she tried to tell fateh.... her father asked her to stop.... 

still fateh not understanding... she was trying to tell fateh that jasso does not know it...

At last... it was fateh who told jasso.... knowing her.... he would have either ....told her before or waited until wedding is complete - why at the jaymala????

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

9th june ka episode kaise ah? 🥺