Let's blame Tejo - 8th June Episode Update

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know how long I will continue with the show.

Anyway---

The aunties come and taunt Tejo. Pretty long sequence. She is humiliated and cries.

Jasmine Amrik scene where he emphatizes with her. She is all cheery and moving on.

Rupi ignores her in home and she doggedly pursues him. She asks that people should stop blaming her. She is moving on. 

Rupi laments that he didn't heed Tejo's words and instead forced her to stay quiet. Jamsine gets furious that Tejo knew and now blames her.

Fateh cannot find his things in his room. He is frustrated. Tejo is angry too at everyone blaming her.

She laments that if only she had the Power to move back a few days and not agree to her father.

Fateh finds out that she knew. Blames her and scolds her saying that all lives are spoiled due to her.

And the shitfest continues 😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks.. 

Duo immature people ko tejo punching bag mil gaye...Ab ye blame game hua he chalate rahe... 😓

3 episode back to back  episodes tv par skip kiye🤷‍♀️

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I pity Tejo.

Actually Fateh and Jasmine were bursting because for the first time in their life they were being blamed. And their sensibilities could not bear anything blackening their perfect selves.

They were just searching for an excuse.

And now they have it.

Tejo 😓

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I pity Tejo.

Actually Fateh and Jasmine were bursting because for the first time in their life they were being blamed. And their sensibilities could not bear anything blackening their perfect selves.

They were just searching for an excuse.

And now they have it.

Tejo 😓

exactly...

ye sab mein tejo aur pissate ja rahe hai...... 

ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think jesmine and feteh will marry each other and Tejo will get a great and sucessful life after heart break. where she gained respect and good patner like maan singh khuran type of geet. As jess n feteh both r selfish like hell. Tejo se bhi galti hui hai. she must not get married . family forced her ok. i can understand. Now feteh n whole family will get jess as bahu. only then they will understand what tejo is. waise bhi jo banda ek ladki ke liye maa baap ko chod raha tha, wo tejo ka kya hoga. Jesmine dream is not bad but the way she wants to fulfill and she prefered it over real love n well off family. Maa dream dream hota hai par pyaar kuch nahi hota. Actuall she only loved canada. she will pay the price off dream canda di naukrani jess uska naukar feteh. tejo canda mein India ki ambassdor ban jaye. maza aa jaye story mein. kya wahi paki si story dikha rahe hai. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really  really really wish:

after tejo moves out of the mess... gets nice career , finishes her PHD - gets very successful in life ( I do NOT care have partner or not)!!!!!!!

Jasso - fateh gets married, f gets job in canada...finally they move there...  fateh finds out his sister's life problems .... try to help her... bring her back to India, hence leaving canada forever.... wow my darling jasso left alone with her dream in canada !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

( I am not saying girls should not have dreams.... tejo has dream too.... should not pay this big price for one dream.... should learn how to wait for ... work hard for... )

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Tejo should leave these stupid, crazy maniacs and start afresh!

She doesn't need all these selfish people in her life.

Let Jasmine and Fateh marry each other, I am sure they won't be able to stay together for long.

Let everybody have a taste of what Jasmine is actually like and maybe then, only then will everybody be able to see and realize that they have thrown away a gem just to get a piece of useless coal.

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am unsurprised but still so disappointed by this turn of events LOL. I am so angry that they would write Fateh as being THIS blind and brainless after Jasmine lol. He's in for a rude awakening when he realizes that what he felt for Jasmine was NEVER love, he hardly even knew this girl! He might have been stalking her for two years but he only KNEW her 2 months max. And now he's out here pinning the blame on the one person who actually stood by his side and WANTED him to get the girl of his dreams.

Hadh hundi aa yaar. AND MY GOD don't get me started as a Punjabi in Canada, with all the NONSENSE the Sandhus and esp Jasso spew on a daily basis. Jasso acting like she's gonna get to Canada and live like a princess like baby who's gonna pay the bills?? LOLOL. You still have to cook and clean and work after yourself. But I hope she gets a taste of the life she wants so bad only to realize how much she'll have to actually WORK for it. Since everything has been handed to her on a platter. 

Edited by vena.cava. - 2 years ago
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There is just one saving grace ki atleast unhone ise drag ni kiya, ni to generally ITV me itni si bt ko bhi itna bda khulasa bna denge.. 😵

Well fateh ko to pta chal hi gya, but i am just worried ki jasmine ab kya kregi?

Kahin revenge mode me na aa jaye, lets see Whats in store for us... 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Niki! 🤗

I really salute your willpower to watch this show and give an update to all of us. 👍🏼

I really wish that Tejo dumps these two losers and moves ahead in life and gets to do her P.Hd abroad. 

JasFa can get married and go to Canada. I’m sure their marriage will break as living abroad is extremely difficult especially for women who need to run the household ( cooking and cleaning), earn money collectively for their family and manage / teach their children. Unless you are extremely rich, you can hire chefs, maids, etc abroad to do your work.