Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

jab tak trp neeche nahi aate tab tak.... Uske baad Fateh aur jasmine ka redeem track hoga...long process 😓

Good for you.. Mein toh khud show online ff kar ke dekhate hua... Tv par dekh kar aishe track ke trp nahi baadane.. 

I want a redemption track for Fateh for sure... and that too a proper one. MHRW has made me greedy. 😆 

Don't care much about Jasmin as of now. 

But yes, I definitely am kinda curious to know how Jasmin's character will shape up now... Vamp banegi ya koi aur drama karegi.

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

I want a redemption track for Fateh for sure... and that too a proper one. MHRW has made me greedy. 😆 

Don't care much about Jasmin as of now. 

But yes, I definitely am kinda curious to know how Jasmin's character will shape up now... Vamp banegi ya koi aur drama karegi.

MHRW jaise mila toh kya kahana

Vamp nahi par drama jarur karege😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

MHRW jaise mila toh kya kahana

Vamp nahi par drama jarur karege😆

MHRW ka 50% bhi mil jaaye to bahut hoga... MHRW jaisa mile to phir to I'll stop complaining about the show for one whole week. Kaash MHRW jaisa mil jaaye... 

Drama to wo karegi hi... Wo to fitrat hai Jasmin ki. But I'm talking about the future... aage jakar isko bas drame karne ke liye hi rakhenge ya iske character ka kuch aur bhi hoga. 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

MHRW ka 50% bhi mil jaaye to bahut hoga... MHRW jaisa mile to phir to I'll stop complaining about the show for one whole week. Kaash MHRW jaisa mil jaaye... 

Drama to wo karegi hi... Wo to fitrat hai Jasmin ki. But I'm talking about the future... aage jakar isko bas drame karne ke liye hi rakhenge ya iske character ka kuch aur bhi hoga. 

Agreed.

I am a silent member of the MHRW forum but The ML's efforts are lit.

In fact I even like the ML's strong stand in SAAKK.

Whenever ML has a good head on his shoulders, I am in.

It was my mistake to think of Fateh as one. 

Heavily regretting my momentary foolishness.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Agreed.

I am a silent member of the MHRW forum but The ML's efforts are lit.

In fact I even like the ML's strong stand in SAAKK.

Whenever ML has a good head on his shoulders, I am in.

It was my mistake to think of Fateh as one. 

Heavily regretting my momentary foolishness.

Same here... I myself am a silent member of MHRW forum. The MLs efforts are indeed lit... Plus his characterization too. I actually loved that the moment he realised his mistake, he straightaway accepted it and decided to make amendments. 

I too like the MLs strong stand in SAAKK but I don't watch that show... couldn't develop enough interest to be able to watch regularly. Bas occasionally follow karte hain.

I myself love when the ML has a good head on his shoulders...

Idhar wedding promo dekh kar laga tha ki Fateh bhi sensible kind of ML hoga but I'm really disappointed... I'm actually regretting watching the show out of curiosity thanks to the wedding promo. 

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Same here... I myself am a silent member of MHRW forum. The MLs efforts are indeed lit... Plus his characterization too. I actually loved that the moment he realised his mistake, he straightaway accepted it and decided to make amendments. 

I too like the MLs strong stand in SAAKK but I don't watch that show... couldn't develop enough interest to be able to watch regularly. Bas occasionally follow karte hain.

I myself love when the ML has a good head on his shoulders...

Idhar wedding promo dekh kar laga tha ki Fateh bhi sensible kind of ML hoga but I'm really disappointed... I'm actually regretting watching the show out of curiosity thanks to the wedding promo. 

FLs too.

I adore the similarities between Tejo in Udariyaan and Anokhi in SAAKK.

They are both in the same line of profession. Tejo is a lecturer and Anokhi will be one later.

I love the fact that they prioritise their education ❤️❤️

And I cannot get over the scene where the FL tells that she needs no one's permission to study.

I just want Tejo to slam this dialogue onto these useless family members. Remember the way Satto was doing drama when Tejo had said she wanted to stay in Punjab and get her PhD 😒

Both the girls are blessed with useless family members.

No wonder I am following both shows.

They are both in my profession...so the interest makes sense you know😌

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

FLs too.

I adore the similarities between Tejo in Udariyaan and Anokhi in SAAKK.

They are both in the same line of profession. Tejo is a lecturer and Anokhi will be one later.

I love the fact that they prioritise their education ❤️❤️

And I cannot get over the scene where the FL tells that she needs no one's permission to study.

I just want Tejo to slam this dialogue onto these useless family members. Remember the way Satto was doing drama when Tejo had said she wanted to stay in Punjab and get her PhD 😒

Both the girls are blessed with useless family members.

No wonder I am following both shows.

They are both in my profession...so the interest makes sense you know😌

I know... There are quite a lot of similarities between Tejo and Anokhi. Both are headstrong, both have dreams and both prioritize education... and of course, both of them are gifted with useless family members.

Bold: This is one of my favourite dialogues too...

I kinda like such FLs who aren't doormats... I just wish they don't mess up with Tejo's character in the upcoming episodes.

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MHRW? 

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Got it... Mehendi hai rachne wali

Also Sarabjeet from Choti Sardarni is also head strong ML. Never shies from accepting his mistake and supports FL. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

mehendi hai rachne waali