Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Take A Bow: Internet Is In Love With Samantha Akkineni’s Performance In The Family Man

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/entertainment/take-a-bow-internet-is-in-love-with-samantha-akkineni-s-performance-in-the-family-man/

The outpouring of this much love for her is so heartwarming.

I am so happy she is exploring new avenues and isn't restricting herself to Telugu/Tamil cinema, where most filmmakers would rather have her dance around the hero than give her a strong role.

She does really strong roles in the south too.. she doesn't dance around the actors lool.. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

She does really strong roles in the south too.. she doesn't dance around the actors lool.. 

Only in the last couple of years. And a few in the beginning of her career. But of the 50-odd films she has done, most have been commercial entertainers where she is just dancing around the herol.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Samantha was fabulous 😍

Her potential was truly tapped 😊

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Only Samantha's female colleagues have appreciated her work in the series. Bhumi Pednekar, Kangana Ranaut, Taapsee, Rakul Preet Singh, Keerthy Suresh, Rashmika Mandanna, Kajal Agarwal, Rashi Khanna, Anupama Parameswaran, Lavanya Tripathi, Neelima Gunasekhar, Swapna Dutt, Nandini Reddy...

Almost all of her male colleagues have been deafeningly silent. How shameful is that??

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I am halfway through the season, she's doing an amazing job. It's unfortunate that she had to do brownface though. 

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I felt she was just good, thats just me. I am not getting the hype with her ; but she did invoke a sense of hatred in me for raji during the series. So she succeeded there

Ppl saying she was better than manoj are going overboard imo.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

To debut opposite a veteran actor like Manoj Bajpayee and make your presence felt. This is the strongest female debut in a decade.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Binge watched it yesterday . The second season of TheFamilyMan is as good as the first season was. 👏 Thrilling, nail-biting and very very no-nonsense. Also it was nice to see the series showed some actual truth regarding love-jihad, fake woke culture, ltte issues etcetc where they could have skirted the issues like most web series these days doing....bold and beautiful is how I would describe it.

Manoj Bajpayi ji was simply OUTSTANDING . Others acted their roles very well but he WAS Shrikant Tewary .