Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: BombayChic

I felt she was just good, thats just me. I am not getting the hype with her ; but she did invoke a sense of hatred in me for raji during the series. So she succeeded there

Ppl saying she was better than manoj are going overboard imo.

Yeah both Samantha and Priyamani were ok. Nothing path breaking as ppl are making it out to be. Manoj, Talpade were good. Atharv kid was also effortlessly good. Also darkening her skin tone looked kind of fake and blotchy, even though I get it that they might want her to be tanned as she was a terrorist and out in sun most of the time. 

Lol only a delusional person would say Sam was better than Manoj.

Edited by MooPoint - 2 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: MooPoint

Lol only a delusional person would say Sam was better than Manoj.

Err, it is acting; it is meant to be subjective. There is no single truth that anyone who sees it differently would become delusional. 

While Manoj was great, his performance was lacking in novelty, whereas Sam's role was far more exciting and new, and she was a revelation to most who had only seen her do the cutesy, bubbly roles she was made to play excessively in the South when she was capable of a lot more.

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Err, it is acting; it is meant to be subjective. There is no single truth that anyone who sees it differently would become delusional. 

While Manoj was great, his performance was lacking in novelty, whereas Sam's role was far more exciting and new, and she was a revelation to most who had only seen her do the cutesy, bubbly roles she was made to play excessively in the South when she was capable of a lot more.

I had never heard of samantha before this so i had no idea what kinda roles she has done or been typecast in before this. But there have been much better portrayals in my opinion than this. The stunts etc she did for this on her own was commendable and thats that. Her Pr is on an overdrive I guess now. Manojs character lacking novelty ok 🤭. The talpade shrikant interaction was the best relationship in the series. Kids deserve a spl mention as well. 

Edited by BombayChic - 2 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didnt really liked the show too much but Samantha was Fabulous as Rajii👏

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: BombayChic

I had never heard of samantha before this so i had no idea what kinda roles she has done or been typecast in before this. But there have been much better portrayals in my opinion than this. The stunts etc she did for this on her own was commendable and thats that. Her Pr is on an overdrive I guess now. Manojs character lacking novelty ok 🤭. The talpade shrikant interaction was the best relationship in the series. Kids deserve a spl mention as well. 

Better portrayals such as ?

Her PR is hardly active, let alone hyperactive. With a spectacular launch like this in Bollywood, she should be everywhere. But she or her team are not doing that.

Yeah what's funny about Manoj's character lacking novelty? It's the same old character from season 1 without much change. It is a good role but with season 2 it got a tad repetitive for me. Whereas Sam's role is new and exciting, that's why so many critics and audience felt she stole the show.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched both season 1 as well as season 2. I liked 1st season a lot but now I can't remember who played the antagonist in that season. Only remember Shrikant Tiwary and his secret life and family life.

But season 2 will be remembered not just for Shrikant Tiwary but  Raji as well and the credit goes to both Samantha and the creators of the show.

Raji invokes both hatred as well as pity even if one doesn't empathise with her character.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Manoj Bajpai and Priyamani track got repetitive and was boring in this season. Thankfully the daughter's track was made interesting to make the family track interesting.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Any nudity or obscene scenes? Need to know if I should watch alone. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Duh Manoj is the protagonist…we get most exposure to him compared to remaining characters …he carries the series …he’s there in 90% of it …if he wasn’t as good as he was, ppl wouldn’t watch it 

It’s one thing to get ppl to watch u out of curiosity 

Whole another level to get ppl to watch u despite a lack of curiosity 

That’s skill 

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sushmita sen in Arya.; shefali shah in delhi crimes. U may have a diff opinion. Anyway I never said she is bad. Just decent. Manoj bajpai carries the show with his vast emotions funny angry emotional regret everything. Samantha can be better; she got a good launch pad for a hopefully good hindi cinema career if she is eyeing it.