Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Such a beauuuutiful story. U should hve continued it. Something different.🙂👍👍👍🍿🍿🍿🍫🍫🍫🍫🌺🌺🌺

Thank you ❤️❤️!! And lol, I planned it to be a one-shot, but if I do have a solid storyline, I will certainly post a continuation for this!

NephilimByHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This cannot be a one shot... Come on yar.. Please i do need a second part... I loved the way the friendship unfolded... 

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Omg! Wow! It's the best thing I read today. I swear the episodes have become so boring that fictions are my only solace. This is fabulous! Can we get a SS in continuation of this one ☺️

Thank you ❤️❤️!! The episodes have been very, very boring. I totally agree. If Kanwar and Alice weren't so entertaining themselves, I might've left the fandom some time ago. I'm hoping everything returns to perfection once the cast returns to Mumbai to properly film. ShiVi had such a strong and interesting foundation. As someone who is not perfectly fluent in Hindi, I keep thinking of all these "what if" scenarios that ShiVi could have during their childhood which only makes my expectations rise for the CVs.

When I wrote this, I originally intended it to be a OS, but a lot of you have requested at least a second part. I have some vague sense of what I can do, but I am still unsure so I don't want to confirm anything yet.

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathu

Such an excellent os👏👏

Loved each and every bit of it❤️❤️

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! I'm glad you loved it!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryrose

This was amazingggggg

It was a bit cute a bit romantic a bit fun

It had every ingredient required to make a beautiful story👏

Thank you ❤️❤️!! I tried to add everything I could to make this story complete since the CVs have refused to give us something similar 😜 Maybe I should send them this OS for inspirations 😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

this was really creative and very well written.. enjoyed reading it! ❤️

their chats as shiva the smart businessman and raavi the airhead were so so good 

Thank you ❤️❤️!! Shiva's my bias, so maybe I am biased. But so far, he has had incredible street smarts and I wanted to explore this side of Shiva, and Raavi the airhead is always my favorite type of character 😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Beautiful story, it is one of the best stories I have read🤗

Shivi on tumbler, their username were good👏

Loved their chats especially their talks about their future kids and marriage and the care package❤️

I knew the moment the talk of their meet something will get wrong, Shiva really behaved like a coward and did not apologise after the marriage😡

The last part was beautiful, Shiva apologised but Raavi decided to take her sweet time to forgive❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️!! And as for this story being one of the best, you're too kind 😳

I keep thinking about the children of ShiVi and can only think they would be "half-brained" junglees 🤣

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyakhetarpal

Such a beautiful and different story ♥️

Really makes you wonder about the what ifs

Very well written 🤗

Thank you ❤️❤️!! I'm glad you liked it! The tumblr format certainly helped with all the "what ifs" since no one ever knew what was on the character's minds except what was communicated between them. Certainly was a fun story for me to type out!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

O M G!!!!, that was one of the best os I have read so far, it was an absolute treat...

I liked the version of shiva you presented here, the smart and professional one. He actually helped raavi for her exams.. 

That apology was so sincere and straight from the heart, 

I just loved it, hope you will keep giving us more of it❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️!! You're too kind that I don't deserve such a praise 😳

As for more story, I have a couple of ideas, but I am not entirely sure of what to do so I can't say with certainty yet 

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jia21

Awesome OS! Loved it! 

Thank you ❤️❤️!!! I'm glad you loved it!