ShiVi OS: When Masalas Meet Flowers

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When Masalas Meet Flowers

Summary: In order to better understand the market pulse, Shiva Pandya creates a Tumblr account where he does asks. In the process, he meets prettylittleflowergirl who isn't willing to leave him alone, not that he minds.

Notes: Recently read a fanfiction where the two main characters speak over a series of blog posts. To make this story work, I’ve decided to alter the timelines slightly. The story begins when Raavi is in college and Shiva begins working in the store. This is a massive OS (totaling to nearly 7,000 words, but I didn't want to split it)

As a key:

Shiva Pandya: masalasandoils

Raavi Narayan: prettylittleflowergirl

These two may seem a little out of character. However, I've always envisioned Shiva to be extremely smart. He just didn't get the higher education, that's all. As for Raavi, I've envisioned her to be a little all over the place in terms of personality. She's the "life" Shiva needs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You posted: Message me your most favorite snack!

10 Must Have Gujarati Snacks

1.     Ganthiya

2.     Shakarpara

3.     Khakhra

4.     Chikki

5.     Phoolwadi

6.     Sev Mamra

7.     Khandvi

8.     Dhokla

9.     Kachori

10.  Fafda

prettylittleflowergirl asked: My mouth is already watering thinking about all these foods. Can I have all of them 🀩?

Answer: Of course, just go to your nearest store.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: But none of the stores near me sell any of those things πŸ˜­!

Answer: I'm sorry to hear. Do you by any chance live outside of India?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No... I'm currently in Chandigarh...

Answer: ... You do know there are stores that sell these items in Chandigarh, right?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: call me crazy but I can't buy any of those items! my warden doesn't like to see us eating any snacks. last time, my best friend had some cadbury chocolate hidden away... the warden saw it and stole it from my friend... I'm convinced she eats all our snacks

Answer: That's unfortunate to hear.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you a chef? you always post pictures of foods and your username is masalas and oils. because if you are a chef, could you post some of your recipes? pretty, pretty please?

Answer: I am not a chef. I am a businessman trying to understand the market. These posts allow me to engage with my followers and audience. It better helps me understand what I need to order and what I definitely don't need to order. If you have any suggestions or insights on anything related to my blog posts, you are more than welcome to post your ideas or suggestions.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Wow. I haven't seen too many people on tumblr like you. most of them tend to choose instagram.

Answer: Yes, well, I prefer organized chaos and some quietness. Instagram and Twitter are already filled with multiple businesses, and I don't think I can sort through valid opinions. Tumblr just seemed like a better platform to begin engaging with the audience.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: How old are you?!? and how long has your business been running for?!?

Answer: I'll be turning 20 years old in just a few short months. And the store has been open for approximately 8-9 years now. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No way! I'm also 19!!!! And your business is running for 8-9 years?!?! No way unless you are an absolute genius... but maybe you are since all your replies have been so professional and mature...

Answer: It's a family business. I'm doing my best to increase sales so my family doesn't have to worry too much. And there's a reason why my replies are professional. This is my professional Tumblr account. On my non-professional Tumblr account, I'm pretty much a junglee.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: OMG, no way. can I have your non-professional account? you sound so cool and mature... unlike a certain someone I know who is an actual junglee in real life. plus it's always great to make new friends!!

Answer: Sorry, but my non-professional account is reserved for close friends and family. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: aww maann... guess I'll have to be besties with you then, huh πŸ˜‰?

Answer: You can try your best.

prettylittleflowergirl started following you.

You posted: Thank you for following me. However, this does not mean we are "besties"

prettylittleflowergirl replied to your post: Thank you for following me. However, this does not mean we are "besties"

| I wouldn't count myself out of the race just yet! a certain evil in my life tells me I'm slow on the uptake and my brain is filled with dust... but everyone knows the turtle ended up winning the race... and I will too! one day, we'll be besties and I will discover your junglee side too πŸ˜‰!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I think you should consider the food posts again. all these graphical charts are boring! who cares about whether the line goes up or down... people obviously will come to the store if there is food!

Answer: As much as I appreciate food, a certain family member of mine is right. Business isn't always easy. We need to consider the boring side too, which includes the charts, the invoices, the analytics.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: didn't you start this tumblr to know the audience's perception or something (I stalked your tumblr a couple of days ago)? the audience doesn't care for charts... they only care for food and products

Answer: Thank you for shamelessly admitting you stalked my profile. But to answer your question. I made this account to better promote my family business. I care about investor opinions too.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: You know, with all this "grown up" talking you are doing, I don't believe you have a junglee side in you. you're lying to me aren't you? you're just some old, creepy man...

Answer: I don't need to answer this question. You can believe what you can, but I have a junglee streak running through my body. The whole town knows it. Plus, you were the one to contact me first. So maybe you're just some creepy, old woman trying to prey on a handsome, young Gujarati boy

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Ugh, I wish I was some old woman (minus the creepy πŸ˜œ) but I'm just an overworked college student who goes on Tumblr whenever my professors or warden are not watching...

Answer: I take it you don't enjoy college life since you seem to be on Tumblr all the time.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: there are some upsides and downsides... but mostly downsides. my warden steals anything remotely good tasting... my professors don't enjoy the flower drawings I do when I don't know the answer to the questions... and my friends are all too busy trying to speak to their boyfriends... and god... the never ending homework or tests...

Answer: Thank you for validating my concerns. My family members suggested I go to college instead of working at my family business. But I told them college was useless and the degree was just a piece of trash. They didn't believe me, but seeing how you're not having any fun, I feel happy.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Low blow man. college isn't all that unfun. I get to learn a lot about business and accounts too! maybe I know more than you!

Answer: Doubtful. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: are you questioning my intelligence 😠😠😠!?!??!?

Answer: I don't need to. Your most recent post was of you failing your accounting exam. Which is why I am doubtful you've learned anything

prettylittleflowergirl asked: ohoho, who's the shameless stalker now 😏?

Answer: Unlike you, I don't publicize my stalking. So that doesn't make me a "shameless" stalker. It makes me a "stalker"

prettylittleflowergirl asked: okay fine, it doesn't make you shameless... it makes you creepy... but, if you're going to creep on my page, at least give me a follow? I promise I will entertain you!

Answer: You're desperation is amusing.

You started following prettylittleflowergirl.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: OMG OMG OMG!!!! I thought you would never follow me back!!! Took you long enough... what was it? Like 10 days since I asked you to follow me back? What prompted you to follow?

Answer: Your utter and complete failure is an absolute treat. Is this the third exam you've done poorly on? Regardless, your failure is fun to watch. Can't miss out on it.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: You're a freak. You sound exactly like the junglee bhoothnath that I know of. He also acts this way.

Answer: You girls are so unoriginal. A useless waste of space calls me bhoothnath too. Your unoriginality and boring nature explains why you fail so much in life. Business requires creativity.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: hmmm... creativity... you just gave me wonderful inspiration for my next blog post

You posted: Give me a thousand and one ways to kill a bhootnath

masalasandoils replied to your post: Give me a thousand and one ways to kill a bhootnath

| Unoriginal as always. You've inspired no one but your nearest police station. Would you like to send me a care package filled with pictures of all the foods you are missing while you are weeping in jail? And you call yourself "college" educated

prettylittleflowergirl asked: ouch. is this the junglee side that you've repressed? because I kind of like the other more professional side of you. and is this how you treat ALL your customers?!?! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

Answer: "Kind of like" suggests that you enjoy being humiliated. Not only are you shameless, you are also a masochist. And I don't treat my customers like this. I treat them with respect. But then again, you aren't a customer.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: okay, since you've already shown me your junglee side, can I have your private tumblr account? I promise not to be a creep like you πŸ˜

prettylittleflowergirl asked: hey masalasandoils, I realized I still don't know your name... but I'm really sorry. I don't mind interacting or speaking to you on this professional account... I'll even tone done the silliness... it's just been a long time since I've talked to/messaged someone who was so fun... there was this boy back at home... remember the junglee bhoothnath I was talking about?? it's been a couple of months since I've seen him. he's so fun, when he's not being mean... and you kind of reminded me of him... in fact, you remind me of the junglee bhoothnath and his brother. his brother was a lot more respectful and gorgeous, but you have both their personalities masalasandoils! and I didn't realize how much fun I was having with you... don't be mad πŸ˜’

Answer: I wasn't mad at you. I went to Mumbai with my brother to help him secure a contract. As for the private account, I still don't consider you a close friend. Especially since we've never met in real life.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Well... let's meet then! Even though I am in Chandigarh for school, I come from Gujarat. Just tell me where you live handsome, young Gujarati boy πŸ˜‚

Answer: Let's just stay as Internet acquaintances.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I'm just going to have to try a little harder then! Especially since you are already my boyfriend πŸ˜ My friends keep asking me why I am on my phone so much, so I had to upgrade your status to boyfriend πŸ™ˆ

Answer: Bold of you to assume I am not taken already.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: oh darn... but then again I'm not too surprised! you sound so fun and gentlemanly. any girl would want you!

Answer: I can think of a couple of girls who don't want me. Namely one girl.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: ohhh... I sense story time. who is this girl and how should I beat her up for you?

Answer: It's not that big of a story. There's this girl from my childhood. An airhead such as yourself, and I call her chipkali because I can. She and I don't get along with each other. She's too dominating and think she owns the world. I knock her down a couple of pegs. She tries to knock me down but fails. I don't want her and she doesn't want me. So, no, not any girl wants me.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: remember how you said I was unoriginal a couple of days ago? you're unoriginal too! there's this bhoothnath that calls me chipkali all the time. I want to strangle him every time I see him!!

Answer: Chipkali is a classic insult. Same with chudail and gadhedi. You can never go wrong with classics. This "bhoothnath" seems to be a man of culture. And I will take you up on your previous offer. Beat up the chipkali for me. I can't because my bhabi told me I can't hit girls but you can.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Lol, but isn't she a chipkali? Can you really consider her to be a girl? πŸ€£

Answer: You bring up a valid point. Unfortunately, she's not here with me anymore.

You posted: Ask Me Anything by Picking a Number!

1. What are your hobbies?

2. Describe the worst friend you have ever befriended.

3. What is your life story in six words. 

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

5. What is your favorite food?

6. Who is your biggest inspiration?

7. What was the last movie you watched?

8. What is one emotion you can do without?

9. How many hearts have you broken?

10. What was the last lie that you have told?

11. How can you win my heart?

12. What do I want for my birthday?

13. What's my strangest talent?

14. What is my relationship status?

15. Ask me anything that comes to mind πŸ˜‰!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: go to my tumblr... go go go!! I want you to ask me something and I feel very very bored right now!!!

masalasandoils asked: I don't need to ask you anything. I clearly have the answers to all your questions.

Answer: Oh yeah? then come at me! what are the answers, mr. boring?

masalasandoils asked: Here are the answers.

1. Always on the phone

2. You're so shameless, that you're incapable of making any friends.

3. Six words to describe you? Simple: I am forever the biggest failure.

4. Prison would like to see you make your appearance, you shameless stalker

5. Anything and everything.

6. I am your biggest inspiration.

7. You don't have time for movies, and even if you did, you watch something cheesy and idiotic like your personality

8. You already have an emotion you've never experienced in your life. It's called winning.

9. Zero, just like your non-existent personality

10. Just a few minutes ago when you tried to convince me that many girls would like me

11. Giving you food.

12. Food, but I'd rather give you an accounting textbook, you kind of need it

13. You're strangest talent is going on the internet and trying to "charm" young boys... what a sicko

14. Can't believe you ever think you'll be taken. Forever single is your relationship status.

15. I don't have further questions. You're personality is as stiff as cardboard.

Answer: meanie... and for your kind info, I didn't lie when I told you that you were "charming" you really are charming! I would be more than happy to become your girlfriend after you get rid of your mean streak.

masalasandoils asked: Not interested. Besides, I already have a woman in my life that I obsess over.

Answer: ooohhhh.... who is the lucky gal?

masalasandoils asked: Not you. And she's my bhabi.

Answer: do you realize how strange and disgusting that sounds?

masalasandoils asked: Of course you would interpret it in the wrong way. My bhabi is my idol. I don't have any other impure thoughts other than wanting to become someone as amazing and intelligent as her.

Answer: I see, does that mean you don't have any other girl in your life πŸ˜ƒ?

masalasandoils asked: No, I do not. And I thought I told you before. I am not interested. I only have one goal in my life and that is to make my family business grow.

Answer: take a chill pill mr. ice block. since I'm feeling so nice, I've decided to help you out with your goal. I'll increase your follower count so you have a better sense of what this world wants! I'll be the successful woman standing behind you when you get your award πŸ˜˜

masalasandoils asked: And why do you think you have the qualifications?

Answer: Check your follower count gadhedi. It's 1,273, and mine is 21,789 and counting. You've had this blog for three years now while I've had this blog for six months. Obviously I know what I'm doing. Follow my words and you'll have the most successful blog this world has to offer, whattadoyousay cute Gujarati boy?

masalasandoils asked: You post nothing but trivial things. How will it help me? And quit the "cute" nonsense. I'm not cute. I'm handsome.

Answer: trivial nonsense is what brings people to the blog. trust me. repost whatever I posted today. it'll help with the engagement... and once you have the people, you can start with the surveys and the business stuff... and I'll call you handsome if you call me goddess πŸ˜

You posted: Ask Me Anything by Picking a Number!

1. What are your hobbies?

2. Describe the worst friend you have ever befriended.

3. What is your life story in six words. 

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

5. What is your favorite food?

6. Who is your biggest inspiration?

7. What was the last movie you watched?

8. What is one emotion you can do without?

9. How many hearts have you broken?

10. What was the last lie that you have told?

11. How can you win my heart?

12. What do I want for my birthday?

13. What's my strangest talent?

14. What is my relationship status?

15. Ask me anything that comes to mind πŸ˜‰!

prettylittleflowergirl liked your post: Ask Me Anything by Picking a Number!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Now we're talking! I pick 15 and my question is... what's your name?

Answer: Handsome.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: πŸ™„ I meant your real name

Answer: Shiva

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Wow... the last Shiva I knew was a good-for-nothing bhoothnath junglee... my name is Raavi

Answer: Shiva is a very popular name. As for Raavi... I know of a Raavi, too. She's the πŸ¦Ž I was talking about.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: OMG you know how to use emojis!!!!

Answer: What can I say? Your stupidity is rubbing off me.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: i know u don't trust me like ever shiva but trust me today.. okay? i know what i'm asking of you... your follower count will sky rocket if you cook

Answer: It's not the cooking part I'm worried about... okay, well I am worried there, too. It's the second part of your demand I am most worried about!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: come on shiva! it's not that hard of a request... plus you'll get a ton of girl fans if you do this

Answer: You are certified crazy, even crazier than the πŸ¦Ž I know. I shouldn't have ever trusted you. I don't want rabid fan girls lusting over my body! I want them to follow me because they appreciate me for who I am and for what I like!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: and people will appreciate you for your inner personality. and after the picture, they'll even praise you for your outer personality πŸ€— they'll praise you all over and you may even win India's hottest businessman award πŸ˜‹

Answer: To think I thought you would be useful. You're worse than the chipkali. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: but u can't live without me... start cooking.. i can help u and if the pics turn out bad, we can just post the food and leave u out...

Answer: That sounds like a much better idea.

masalasandoils asked: You're going to think I am dumb. But what what do I even do to start?

Answer: god, we have a long way to go don't we? turn on the stove first oh wondrous majestic one

masalasandoils asked: I'm not that useless. I turned the stove on.

Answer: ok... now put the oil... do I need to tell you how many teaspoons of oil you need or do you know that much at least?

masalasandoils asked: I know that much at minimum. But I have a question to ask of you

Answer: Ask away πŸ˜ƒ

masalasandoils asked: You sell books at 200 rupees a piece. Each book cost you 50 rupees. Your shop rent is 10,000 rupees, and you also have other fixed expenses at 2,000 rupees. How many books do you need to sell to break even?

Answer: never mind... you can't ask me any questions, only i can ask the questions. what's the state of the vegetables, are you frying them?

masalasandoils asked: You're teaching me how to cook. The least I could do is make sure you know how to solve basic math. Didn't you say you wanted to come back to your hometown as an accounting superstar just so you could impress that boy?

Answer: pls ... let's focus on one thing at a time. my life is filled with problems so we can worry about math problems later

masalasandoils asked: Are the onions supposed to crackle and pop? It looks like Diwali in the pot.

Answer: diwali? ... OMG... u big idiot 🀣! how high did you put the flame? lower it before you burn down your house... lololol... and you said u can cook πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

masalasandoils asked: I lowered the flame... but nothing is happening. Are you sure you know how to cook?

Answer: very positive. and cooking takes time Shiva. time. you literally asked me this 10 seconds after reducing the flame

masalasandoils asked: How do I know the noodles are ready?

Answer: common sense shiva. u just know the noodles are ready. u keep calling me stupid for not knowing basic math, but honestly, you're pretty stupid for not knowing basic life skills... you can't even make maggi and you call yourself an indian!?!?! that's like the easiest dish to make... even a chipkali can make it!

masalasandoils asked: I know a chipkali can make the dish. You've obviously proved to me that point. But anyway, here's the picture. Let me know how it is.

masalasandoils asked: maggipic.jpg 

Answer: oh my god...

masalasandoils asked: That good πŸ˜?

Answer: oh you wish buddy... the only hot stuff in this picture is you, shirtless, in an apron. what even is that maggi?!?! how did you manage to ruin vegetable maggi soooo badly? all i see is oil and black... i think i got cancer just by lookin at this pic!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: okay stop mopin around in the corner. send me the care package we were talking about. i'll just sneak into the kitchens and make some maggi for u to post on your blog... as for the apron you're wearing... why don't you remove it and send me another picture... πŸ€”?

Answer: You don't need to. I'll just have my bhabi make the Maggi for me. And as for the second part... I will block you, you creep!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: lololol, no i was just kidding...

prettylittleflowergirl asked: shiva?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: shiva? pls don't tell me u blocked me πŸ˜’

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I demand that care package. Especially since I received an 87 on my last exam πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Answer: Of course you would pass. Don't forget I stayed up the whole night before helping you memorize and solve those problems. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Yeah, yeah, πŸ™„. You helped me. But that care package. Can you please send it to me? Pretty, pretty please? I even used perfect grammar!

Answer: You passed your exam, didn't you? I guess that means you deserve a care package.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Wohoo!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Care package come to me!!

Answer: Are your parents that evil that they don't send you anything?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No. My parents passed away when I was a couple of months old. I've been living with my aunt and uncle. And it's not that they are evil, it's that I LOVE presents!! Who doesn't?!?!

Answer: I'm sorry about your parents. As for the care package, I suppose I will start working on it.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No worries. I was too young to really get to know them or miss them. And my aunt and uncle have been the absolute bestest!! But Shiva... I hope you don't mind staying up another night...

Answer: Why, do you have another exam? Send me your notes and I can see what I can do to help you.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No, no, no. No exam... I'm just not sleepy...

Answer: No surprise there considering your alter ego is a chudail. But... I guess I can sacrifice another night of sleep. What do you want to talk about?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: YES!!! I dunno... anything I guess. Maybe I can find an ask list or maybe we can play 20 questions?

Answer: No need to find the ask list. Let's just play 20 questions. I'm sure you are dying to ask me certain questions anyway. And, as I mentioned before, don't even think of the stupid questions of "Where do you live?" "What is your Aadhaar card information" "How do you look like?" Let's maintain our internet friendship the way it is?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: What a boring old guy you are. Fine, whatever. I'm going first though! Who was your first kiss?

Answer: What a useless question. No one. I thought I told you before. There are no women in my life with the exception of my bhabi and my mother, both of whom I admire deeply.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Come on' man... no one? Even the junglee Shiva I know kissed someone!

Answer: Who cares if that Shiva kissed someone. I didn't know you were comparing me to the Shiva you knew. Besides, with how you've asked me this question, it's as if you kissed someone. Who did you kiss?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: ohoho, is that your question???

Answer: Yes Raavi. Who was the unfortunate soul that shared your spit?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Gross!! And it was Shiva actually. The junglee one.

Answer: Are you sure you hate this man? You talk about him an awful lot, and you've even kissed him.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I can assure you that I hate this man. And I didn't kiss him. He kissed me! I went to his shop one time to annoy him, and I don't know what happened, I think he tripped or somethin', but next I knew it, he fell on top of me and we kissed... it was exactly like a cheesy move scene, but there was nothing romantic about kissing this bhoothnath

Answer: Must've made a strong impression on you. If it happened to me, I would've blocked it from my memory... I can't even imagine kissing chipkali girl... the thought of it makes me want to vomit.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: That was my very thought!! I very much wanted to vomit. He stole my first kiss!! 

Answer: First kisses are a little overrated in my opinion. At least, to me, quantity doesn't matter. It's quality. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Spoken like a true businessman! Okay! Next question... what's your favorite food in the whole entire world?

Answer: Aloo gobi sabzi and theplas. Add some chaas to the side and you have yourself a full meal. What about you?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Oh you know. All the street food this world has to offer. Gol gappa, dabeli, jalebi, red velvet cake... but any food is fine for me. I don't have restrictions unlike a certain someone. Garlic? That's the best part of any meal!

Answer: All that street food will clog up your arteries. When you do have a heart attack, make sure to buy medicines from my store.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: What... your store now became a pharmacy?

Answer: If the public demands it, I can convert my store to anything. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Well, before you start selling drugs, sell artery clogging food first. Then the whole town will buy medicines from you and you will be super rich! Don't forget my commission. I expect 90% of all sales you make in the future.

Answer: What a swindler. 90%? I do all the hard work, and you get all the money?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I'm nicer than your future wife. No doubt she will take 100% commission. I've allowed you to take 10%, so you should be thankful

Answer: So thankful. I'll reflect my thanks in this care package I send to you.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: It better be a good package otherwise I will take 100% commission! And you ask a question! You've barely asked me anything.

Answer: If you take 100% that would make you my wife. Please don't. My future children deserve an entire brain, and I'm worried they'll only have half a brain if I marry you (the half coming from me if you had any doubt). As for the question, what are your favorite colors?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Thanks for considering a future where I am your wife πŸ˜˜. Our future children will have half a brain but a full heart β€οΈ. If no girl wants to marry you in the future, you better ask me! My favorite colors are red and yellow. Did you ever have any crushes?

Answer: What is this strange obsession of yours? Why does every question have to have some sort of romantic context? Why can't you ask normal questions?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: I did ask you a normal question. I asked you what your favorite food was, but you twisted it and then imagined a future where I am your wife and we have half-brained children. Plus, these questions aren't even romantic in the slightest. If I really wanted to know more about your romantic life, I would ask you questions like "What turns you on?" so don't come at me buddy!

Answer: I think I vomited a little reading the question. Fair. I won't comment about the romantic connotations any more. I did have a couple of crushes growing up.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Oohhh!!! Tell me more about these crushes of yours? Who was able to puncture through your ice-cold heart?

Answer: Is that another question?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Ugh, fine, yes, another question!

Answer: One of the crushes I had was on a girl who came to the store. She always wore navy blue, my favorite color, and she always smiled at me whenever she saw me. She unfortunately moved away before I could ask her what her name. Another crush was on my teacher. She was my maths teacher who helped me understand accounting basics. She even encouraged me to pursue college... but at the time, the store fell into a crisis. I didn't want my brother to risk more by sending me to college, so I ended up working at the store. And I don't regret a single minute. It doesn't matter what I do at the store. Whether I stock shelves, argue with investors, or chase out rats... I just love that store to bits and pieces since it reminds me so much of my father who passed away. It's one of the reasons why I never want to see that store fail. I don't want it to be left as my father's memory...

prettylittleflowergirl asked: that was so beautiful... I'm so sorry about your father, but I know that wherever he is, he would be proud of you and your family!

Answer: Thank you, I'm sure he is. But sometimes I don't think it's enough. I keep wanting to expand the store more and more. And maybe one day, my family store will be known throughout Gujarat. You've helped me a ton over the past few days. I don't think I've ever thanked you, but the recipe ideas you've suggested? My bhabi has been using masalas and other ingredients from the store to make recipes, and we then upload the pictures online. It's been a hit. There's been so much more traffic at the store since everyone wants to try out the new food at their own homes. There's been such a high turnover that suppliers are having a hard time catching up with the orders. I know I tease you and mock you, but I do have to give you credit. Ever since I met you online, my store has been doing much better.

masalasandoils asked: I think it's my turn to ask the question. What's the happiest moment you've ever had in your life?

masalasandoils asked: Raavi... are you still awake?

masalasandoils asked: Sweet dreams, Raavi. Talk to you as soon as the sun rises.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: SHIVA!!! YOU AMAZING BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME WONDERFUL STUNNING HUMAN BEING!!!!

Answer: What did I do to deserve so much praise?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: YOUR CARE PACKAGE ARRIVED!!! ALL THE GIRLS ARE JEALOUS!!!! THOSE STUFFED ANIMALS YOU PACKED???? THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! AND THOSE RED AND YELLOW RIBBONS?!?!?!?!?! TOOOO CUTEEEE!!!!

Answer: Open those stuffed animals. I hid a few things in them so your warden doesn't see.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: OMGGGG!!!!!!! CAN I MARRY YOU???? HOW DID YOU THINK OF STUFFING THE ANIMALS WITH CHOCOLATE AND SNACKS??? GENIUS!!!! OUR KIDS WON'T BE HALF BRAINED, THEY WILL BE FULL BRAINED SINCE YOU ARE SO SMART!!!!

Answer: Glad I could make your morning more meaningful. 

prettylittleflowergirl asked: We need to meet. Where are you? After sending me this cute care package, I need to do something for you. We don't need to meet at your house or anything. You can pick a public spot!

Answer: I don't know... I'll be in Chandigarh next week... but don't you think it will ruin our friendship once we see each other?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: No way. You're my best friend. We've known each other for 6 months now! We practically talk every morning and every night. What could possibly ruin our friendship?

Answer: Fine. Let's meet at ISKCON temple. I'll be wearing navy blue.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: YEESSSS!!!! I'll wear red and gold!! See you soon, Shiva!! Can't wait!

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Shiva, did something happen? I was waiting at the temple for 5-6 hours. Is everything alright?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Shiva... please send me a message. I know you're online. I keep seeing your posts. Please tell me everything is alright. I didn't do anything silly did I?

prettylittleflowergirl asked: Shiva?!?

Answer: I think it's best we cut our friendship here. Apologies for speaking to you for this long. I should have realized just who it was that I was speaking to. Especially since all the signs were obvious from the beginning.

prettylittleflowergirl asked: What?!?! Shiva? What do you mean cut our relationship? What did I do?

Answer: You did nothing. It's all my fault. Regardless, thank you for the store ideas and thank you for listening to me for so long.

masalasandoils unfollowed you.

masalasandoils blocked you.

2 Years Later...

Raavi grumbled as she picked up Shiva's belongings. He was annoying her greatly today, not even attempting to listen to a single thing she had to say. Her "honeymoon" was off to a great start already... She dropped the bhoothnath's belongings onto the bed and rolled her eyes. For someone who cared only about his first love, "Pandya Store," he sure had a ton of belongings.

Ping.

Raavi turned and noticed Shiva's phone lighting up. Is it Gaumbi? She picked up the phone, ready to assure Gaumbi nothing went wrong (though everything went wrong considering their room change). After entering the year that Pandya Store opened as his password, the Tumblr notification popped up on screen.

Shiva's on Tumblr? A bhootnath like him can actually work technology?

She clicked on the app and was surprised to see that Shiva's page had approximately 134,000 followers. How did he get so many followers? She scrolled down the page and nearly dropped the phone when she noticed the username masalasandoils. It was him... it was him this entire time?

When she heard the doorknob turn, she immediately exited out of the app and tossed the phone onto the bed. By the time Shiva entered the room, she was already laying down on the bed. As usual, he didn't say anything to her. Just like her, he was angry they had to even come out on this honeymoon outing. He preferred to stay at the store, and she preferred to stay away from him.

But, when she reminded herself of all the memories she had with masalasandoils, she couldn't help but think he was more mean than she originally thought. She turned to him and noticed that he was laying down on the bed staring at the wall, angrily. Luckily, because of the room switch, they didn't have a fully decked honeymoon suite. Otherwise, it would've been a lot more awkward.

"Shiva, I want to help out at the store, too." 

She was tired. She was tired of purposely trying to avoid him. She was tired of answering questions that Dhara, Rishita, and her Maasi-Ma had for her. She just wanted some normalcy. And thinking back to the days she gave advice to Shiva, she wanted some part of that life back. A life where she and Shiva were civil with each other. Where they bounced ideas off each other, her using her education and him using his extensive work experience. She had fun. The store provided her with a great sense of distraction. And, every time his follower count increased, she was happy.

"You don't need to help," he muttered.

"Why?" she frowned and sat up. "Why were you able to take my advice 2 years ago but not now? What changed? Is it because you don't want to take advice from your wife or is it because you don't want to take advice from me."

He finally turned to her, with a stilled expression, "You know?"

"Yes!" she grabbed onto the sheets tightly. "How long were you thinking of hiding this? Forever? Shiva, I waited for you for hours. I was so excited to give you the aloo sabzi, theplas, and chaas I made." She glanced down at the bedsheets, distracting herself with the pattern. Despite being irrationally angry, she understood why he left. She was Maami Ki Behen Ki Beti, and it seemed like she would never graduate from that... "I meant it that day," her voice was slightly cracked. "It didn't matter who you were. I still would've been friends with you."

When he didn't respond, her anger swelled, "Will I always be a chipkali to you? Understand something Shiva, mera naam Raavi hai. Raavi."

"G-go to sleep, Raavi," Shiva finally muttered before he turned away from her.

Raavi stared at him with disbelief. After marrying Shiva, she never dreamed of having a marriage filled with love. She didn't expect any of that from Shiva. But respect? She wanted that from Shiva. And it seemed as though whatever she did, she would never get it. Maami Ki Behen Ki Beti. She scoffed. A future between us is not possible.

masalasandoils started following you.

masalasandoils asked: I apologize for being rude to you last night. But, I needed the extra time to think. I didn't want to say anything rashly and then regret my words because it seems like I've been doing a lot of that recently. Especially with you. Truthfully, when I saw you at the temple, I was scared. We have a rich history of hate between us, and even though we spent six months as Internet friends, I didn't think that would be enough to wash away the hate. The best solution I could think of at the time was to cut you from my life. And after I did that, I tried to forget about all the memories we shared. I don't like to be emotional or show any side of vulnerabilities, especially to my family because when I am hurt, they are hurt. When you came back from college, it became even more difficult. The best way to forget about you was to taunt you. I needed to see your anger to forget all your kindness. And though it was hard, it was possible, especially since you kept going off on Dev. That was enough for me to understand that I will never make an impression on you. Six months of Internet Shiva where you teased me, asked about my relationship status, spoke about our potential future children... they meant nothing to you. You still cared about Dev, and it was enough for me to understand that nothing I do will ever get you to change. My anger always swells uncontrollably, especially when it comes to you. I don't know why, but I also know you don't deserve it. Again, sorry. I'm more than happy to know that you want to work at Pandya Store. You always had the best of ideas. A little crazy, but definitely the best.

Answer: You really think I would continue to be obsessed over my Internet friend if he blocked me? Please. You're lucky I didn't strangle you last night for sleeping like that. And for your kind information, I don't like Dev. The second he married Rishita, he was dead to me. So stop thinking I like him. I don't. But that doesn't mean I like you either! I haven't forgiven you for blocking me! You have a lot more work to do Shiva Pandya before I accept to be your friend again. And get your sorry behind here! I have ideas to discuss to prop up our store!

kingofbhoots started following you.

kingofbhoots asked: This is my personal Tumblr by the way. I figured I would follow you considering you are my wife.

Answer: Good... but I still don't forgive you.

kingofbhoots asked: Good. I don't like to win anything easily.

Edited by milkcakejamun - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, this is an absolute wonder!❀️

Do I have the words to describe how beautiful this was? No, not exactly. They are too jumbled up in my mind right now!πŸ˜†

Do I want to let out everything that is going in my mind, even if it doesn't make any sense? Yes! And that's what I am gonna do because I cannot do structured commentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lets, begin!

I ain't on tumblr and I seriously have no idea how it works but this has gotten me curious! Now I wanna find my own masalaandoils there becuase like Raavi I too need someone to talk to!πŸ˜† Dude, that was so cute! The way they started talking via those blogs (?), the way Raavi kept nagging him and Shiva could not stop but answer to her! Oh, that was so interesting, and it felt so good while I was reading it!

Both of them are so fun! They kept talking to each, they talked about each other and even told each other the nicknames they have for the other, and their real names too! They didn't even think of the possibility that they could be - them?! Does that make any sense?πŸ€ͺ

Those q&a's were fun too! And I absolutely love the little tharkiness you included while cooking maggiπŸ˜†πŸ€£ That was love for me!πŸ˜† I prefer naked men with apron too🀣 Maybe it was his hotness that destroyed the maggi!🀣

The care package! Stuffed animals stuffed with yummy goodies, man, that was genius! I tell you, once this corona ends, I'm gonna go search for a man like him!😎 He does all that so it is obvious that she made him her boyfriend and expressed the desire to marry him. Her comments about their children!🀣🀣 that's my fav! She has it all planned and he is so interested! in fact, he's the one giving her all such ideas!🀣🀣

Everything was going so good! But then you made me sadπŸ˜’ I knew the moment they decided to meet that something like this will happen and it didπŸ˜’ I felt bad for Raavi, the poor girl waited for hours for him😭 He didn't even give her a decent explanation and became Dev 2.0 - a coward😳🀬 He hurt my baby!🀬

And then, fast forward to 2 years, ShiVi are married and I don't know should I be happy or sad. Happy that they got married or sad that he still hadn't told her about that tumblr incident and never apologized in these 2 years.

And finally, the apology came! I'm in a state of half-satisfaction, I wanted to see him apologize to her face to face. But then again, tumblr was their thing. But still!! ArarrgghhπŸ€ͺ

Thank God, Raavi didn't forgive him easily!πŸ₯³ He needs to suffer, a lot, before she forgives him.😈 Now, Imma demand a sequel but that totally depends on you, I'm not gonna force you.

Edited by bhavna101 - 2 years ago
Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What a beautiful OS with such a different concept! This has to be one of my faves that I've come across. I freaking LOVED it! 

I loved this idea of childhood acquaintances becoming enemies becoming internet friends becoming husband and wife - their chats were to die for. You did a fab job of portraying Shiva's care for the store and his intelligence even if he didn't study further. Raavi's skills were also portrayed amazingly! I love that they can work together on the betterment of the store. My favourite parts have to be when they somehow pretty much planned out a future without realising lol, and when they both opened up about the tragedies that's occurred in their lives. 

Amazing OS! πŸ™Œβ€β€β€

SandhiaM thumbnail
Expressionist (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 2

FANTASTIC, just love love love itπŸ’•πŸ’•

This was such a different concept. It had a little bit of everything, it was funny, cute, crazy, heartfelt. Just the perfect balance. 

Going to repeat myself it’s fantastic! πŸ’•

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

What a beautiful OS with such a different concept! This has to be one of my faves that I've come across. I freaking LOVED it! 

I loved this idea of childhood acquaintances becoming enemies becoming internet friends becoming husband and wife - their chats were to die for. You did a fab job of portraying Shiva's care for the store and his intelligence even if he didn't study further. Raavi's skills were also portrayed amazingly! I love that they can work together on the betterment of the store. My favourite parts have to be when they somehow pretty much planned out a future without realising lol, and when they both opened up about the tragedies that's occurred in their lives. 

Amazing OS! πŸ™Œβ€β€β€

Thank you so much!!! Knowing that it's one of your personal faves... I truly am speechless. Thank you again for the kind words β€οΈ!

I'm a sucker for childhood acquaintances/frenemies becoming internet friends. It's one of my favorite tropes, and after seeing yesterdays episode of Shiva's honesty and Raavi's wavering expressions of care, I just had to write this idea. We haven't seen much of Pandya Store, but Shiva's words makes me hopeful we will see a lot more of it in the future. And I hope we'll see Raavi using her college background to help Shiva manage the store. It would be the ultimate ShiVi interaction for me if we do get to see it on screen!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mus@

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Thank you for reading β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ!!!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: SandhiaM

FANTASTIC, just love love love itπŸ’•πŸ’•

This was such a different concept. It had a little bit of everything, it was funny, cute, crazy, heartfelt. Just the perfect balance. 

Going to repeat myself it’s fantastic! πŸ’•

Thank you!!! You can blame the CVs for this OS. They gave such a beautiful episode yesterday, and I wanted to expand on those ShiVi conversations about the store!

But again, thank you so much β€οΈ!

kitm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sooooo beautiful❀️❀️❀️ 

Such a different concept...loved everything about it πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° you are so good 😍 

RainbowChaser thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is so amazingly good 😍. Such an innovative concept penned down with such perfection ! 

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this was outstanding.......loved their conversation.......