Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

will there be any continuation part for this.....as im totally enjoying reading this. please do continue this story as it was awesome

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow...this was so beautiful❤️

The typical air head Raavi😆

I loved their interactions..so cute❤️

The concept is so catchy and you have written it so well....

I hope we get a part 2 for this...or some bonus content

bhavna101 thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Oh, this is an absolute wonder!❤️

Do I have the words to describe how beautiful this was? No, not exactly. They are too jumbled up in my mind right now!😆

Do I want to let out everything that is going in my mind, even if it doesn't make any sense? Yes! And that's what I am gonna do because I cannot do structured comments😆😳

Lets, begin!

I ain't on tumblr and I seriously have no idea how it works but this has gotten me curious! Now I wanna find my own masalaandoils there becuase like Raavi I too need someone to talk to!😆 Dude, that was so cute! The way they started talking via those blogs (?), the way Raavi kept nagging him and Shiva could not stop but answer to her! Oh, that was so interesting, and it felt so good while I was reading it!

Both of them are so fun! They kept talking to each, they talked about each other and even told each other the nicknames they have for the other, and their real names too! They didn't even think of the possibility that they could be - them?! Does that make any sense?🤪

Those q&a's were fun too! And I absolutely love the little tharkiness you included while cooking maggi😆🤣 That was love for me!😆 I prefer naked men with apron too🤣 Maybe it was his hotness that destroyed the maggi!🤣

The care package! Stuffed animals stuffed with yummy goodies, man, that was genius! I tell you, once this corona ends, I'm gonna go search for a man like him!😎 He does all that so it is obvious that she made him her boyfriend and expressed the desire to marry him. Her comments about their children!🤣🤣 that's my fav! She has it all planned and he is so interested! in fact, he's the one giving her all such ideas!🤣🤣

Everything was going so good! But then you made me sad😒 I knew the moment they decided to meet that something like this will happen and it did😒 I felt bad for Raavi, the poor girl waited for hours for him😭 He didn't even give her a decent explanation and became Dev 2.0 - a coward😳🤬 He hurt my baby!🤬

And then, fast forward to 2 years, ShiVi are married and I don't know should I be happy or sad. Happy that they got married or sad that he still hadn't told her about that tumblr incident and never apologized in these 2 years.

And finally, the apology came! I'm in a state of half-satisfaction, I wanted to see him apologize to her face to face. But then again, tumblr was their thing. But still!! Ararrgghh🤪

Thank God, Raavi didn't forgive him easily!🥳 He needs to suffer, a lot, before she forgives him.😈 Now, Imma demand a sequel but that totally depends on you, I'm not gonna force you.

unres!

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a beauuuutiful story. U should hve continued it. Something different.🙂👍👍👍🍿🍿🍿🍫🍫🍫🍫🌺🌺🌺

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Omg! Wow! It's the best thing I read today. I swear the episodes have become so boring that fictions are my only solace. This is fabulous! Can we get a SS in continuation of this one ☺️

Swathu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such an excellent os👏👏

Loved each and every bit of it❤️❤️

Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was amazingggggg

It was a bit cute a bit romantic a bit fun

It had every ingredient required to make a beautiful story👏

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this was really creative and very well written.. enjoyed reading it! ❤️

their chats as shiva the smart businessman and raavi the airhead were so so good 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful story, it is one of the best stories I have read🤗

Shivi on tumbler, their username were good👏

Loved their chats especially their talks about their future kids and marriage and the care package❤️

I knew the moment the talk of their meet something will get wrong, Shiva really behaved like a coward and did not apologise after the marriage😡

The last part was beautiful, Shiva apologised but Raavi decided to take her sweet time to forgive❤️

ananyakhetarpal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful and different story ♥️

Really makes you wonder about the what ifs

Very well written 🤗