Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

O M G!!!!, that was one of the best os I have read so far, it was an absolute treat...

I liked the version of shiva you presented here, the smart and professional one. He actually helped raavi for her exams.. 

That apology was so sincere and straight from the heart, 

I just loved it, hope you will keep giving us more of it❤️

Jia21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome OS! Loved it! 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This was so unique and adorable ❤️

These two are amazing, it took them a meeting to understand who they were, well Shiva got to know first and avoided her.

what creativity you guys have🤣

Loved so many dialogues... I could probably copy paste the entire OS❤️❤️

Do write more  :)

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What an amazing story...Plz make it two shot or better even three shot...It's really lovely..And intriguing..Keep writing

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavna101

Everything was going so good! But then you made me sad😒 I knew the moment they decided to meet that something like this will happen and it did😒 I felt bad for Raavi, the poor girl waited for hours for him😭 He didn't even give her a decent explanation and became Dev 2.0 - a coward😳🤬 He hurt my baby!🤬

And then, fast forward to 2 years, ShiVi are married and I don't know should I be happy or sad. Happy that they got married or sad that he still hadn't told her about that tumblr incident and never apologized in these 2 years.

And finally, the apology came! I'm in a state of half-satisfaction, I wanted to see him apologize to her face to face. But then again, tumblr was their thing. But still!! Ararrgghh🤪

Thank God, Raavi didn't forgive him easily!🥳 He needs to suffer, a lot, before she forgives him.😈 Now, Imma demand a sequel but that totally depends on you, I'm not gonna force you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I wrote this piece to cure me of my boredom from the episodes and had zero expectations of how people would receive it. Ever since I saw the scene of Shiva opening up to Raavi, I wanted to write a fanfiction that went more into his love for the store since that is so underdeveloped on the show. We just know he loves it but nothing apart from that, and I wanted to explore more of that.

Fanfiction Shiva has upped my expectations for my future husband, but a lot of people in relationships tell me that men like that don't exist in real life 😭, so I will just have to live my fanfiction dreams. But, yes, Tumblr is a great site! There's so many things you can explore on that site, from exploring writer blogs, cooking blogs, anime blogs! Love that site to pieces!! And just like you, I hope to one day meet a Shiva online!

As for the question of whether they knew each other, Shiva had a feeling it was Raavi while Raavi never had the slightest clue. This Tumblr format made it harder to explain as I couldn't write down their inner thoughts, just whatever they communicated to each other. But essentially, as mentioned, Shiva was a common name, he didn't reveal many personal details other than living in Gujarat, having an older brother and bhabi, having a store, and losing his father. Oh and of course the chipkali. She didn't really know anything apart from that. And when she made the comment of him calling a girl chipkali, he just brushed it off and told her it was a classic insult. So, she just assumed all boys were like that. Meanwhile, Shiva had a feeling that Raavi was the Raavi he knew. Especially since the stories she told him matched up. However, he kept trying to convince himself otherwise. And eventually, he decided that the world was too big for him to be interacting with Raavi of all people. It was why he was even more disappointed when he went to the temple and saw her.

I couldn't not include the tharkiness, lol. It was my favorite scene to write in the whole story! And quite honestly, I feel like Shiva gives Raavi all the ideas. He presses her on and she follows with her own creativity. 

When I began writing this, I toyed around with whether I wanted this to be more true to the show or whether I wanted this to be complete fanfiction, and I decided I would slightly make it more true to the show, which is why I included the temple scene. But now that you bring it up, Shiva running away is a total Dev 2.0 move which makes me kind of sad because I never wanted Shiva to become a Dev 2.0. 

As for the sequel, I have some thoughts about it, but I am still not too sure since this Tumblr format is making everything a lot harder. I'll think about doing the sequel though!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitm

Sooooo beautiful❤️❤️❤️ 

Such a different concept...loved everything about it 🥰🥰🥰 you are so good 😍 

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! I'm glad you loved the different concept!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowChaser

This is so amazingly good 😍. Such an innovative concept penned down with such perfection ! 

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! And lol, you praise me too much 😳 as this certainly was no where close to perfection

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

this was outstanding.......loved their conversation.......

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! Writing ShiVi conversations are always my favorite and considering this was all conversation, it was such an enjoyable experience!

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribbled_tales

will there be any continuation part for this.....as im totally enjoying reading this. please do continue this story as it was awesome

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! Bhavna brought up a few great points and I would love to do a continuation piece, but I am still not too sure as I planned for this story to be an OS only. 

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Wow...this was so beautiful❤️

The typical air head Raavi😆

I loved their interactions..so cute❤️

The concept is so catchy and you have written it so well....

I hope we get a part 2 for this...or some bonus content

Thank you so much ❤️❤️!! I originally planned for this to be an OS, but Bhavna brought up a few good points that caused me to think a little bit more about the story. I don't want to confirm a continuation piece, but I do have a few ideas so hopefully I can pen them down.