Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

very nice

nyra not ready to leave papper 

maan's family know about geet that she lives next door.

all have nice time with dinner 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice update..

nyra  wants to play with pepper and not ready to leave..

maan's family know about geet that she lives next door..

Waiting for next update..

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing.. 

Nyra is a sweetheart... 

Geet got along with maan's dad n kiara.. 

They loved nyra... 

It was so much fun to see the little one having fun

MafiaQueen thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 7 

The following day, Rahul showed up after lunch at the doorstep. 

Geet stared at her ex-husband with disdain before she stepped aside opening the door wider for him to enter. had come to an arrangement that he could see Nyra over the weekends and have 2 weekend sleepovers, not that he had kept up his end of the bargain and made much effort. She wanted to refuse, but he had missed the previous weekends. 

“Daddy” Nyra squealed widening her eyes and leaped down from the sofa and ran to him. “You come!” she beamed. 

“Yeah, baby girl” he nodded lifting her up and kissing her. 

Nyra giggled and yapped on telling him stories about the doggy and stranger which Rahul did not understand a word of but continued nodding as if it was interesting. 

After she’d finished telling him everything, Rahul asked if she would like to spend the day with him with her dadi. Nyra nodded excitedly. “I get my bag” she leaped out of his arms trotting up the steps. 

“Nyra, mama is coming” Geet called out to her before she turned to Rahul once their daughter was on the upper floor. “Why did you not call or text me that you’re coming?” she questioned. “The agreement was weekends” she reminded. 

“Well, I’m not free on weekends” he retorted. “She’s my daughter as well so I should be able to see her whenever I want” he added angrily. 

“No, you’re not making the rules up here, Rahul. We agreed on weekends. I let you in today because she’s missed you and didn’t see you for 3 weeks but next time weekends or you call me to make an arrangement” she stated firmly. 

“We wouldn’t have been doing this if you just got over it” he snapped. “You’re pregnant and because of you I am missing out on everything!”

“Got over it? because of me?” she snapped. “You selfish son of a…” she caught herself hearing her daughter’s excited footsteps bounding down the stairs. 

“Mama come hep me” Nyra yelled. “I want to wear pwincess dwess”.

“Coming” Geet answered. “We’re over. Just be there for Nyra and for your son when he is born. Nothing, and I mean nothing will ever make me consider giving you a chance” she muttered firmly and walked past him to go and help Nyra. 

Rahul was still scowling when Nyra and Geet returned. She held out the bag for him that contained a couple of changes of clothes and her favourite toys and books. He took them without a thanks and lifted Nyra into his arms and walked out without another word. 

Geet followed to the car and watched as he buckled Nyra in. “Be good for dadi, Nyra ok?”

“Ok mama” she nodded. “I be good”

“If you want talk to mama, ask dadi and she will call me” she added. 

Nyra nodded her head eagerly. 

Rahul slammed the door closed starting the engine and revved out of there whilst Geet waved limply at Nyra then her smile disappeared as her daughter did. 

She placed her hand on her belly. “Just you and me for now” she muttered. 

As Nyra was gone for the most probably the rest of the day, Geet first cleared up the plates and cups they’d used for lunch then sat at her desk. Geet opened the drawer attached to desk and pulled the airpods out and started her favourite playlist. 

She then picked up her sketches from where she’d stopped and continued. 

The next couple of hours, Geet worked tirelessly and only broke from her trance to stretch her legs and go to the washroom. Her son seemed to like playing footie with her bladder. 

Around 7pm, Geet sent a text to her ex-husband to check in on Nyra. 

Geet: Is Nyra doing ok? When do you think you’re bringing her back home? 

Rahul: Why are you checking in? Don’t you trust me with my own daughter? 

Geet: No need to exaggerate and make something out of nothing, Rahul. 

Rahul: I should say the same to you 

Geet: I didn’t make something out of nothing. I saw you with my own eyes. You’re always telling me to get over it. Why don’t you get over it? 

Rahul: Why don’t you understand? You’re tearing apart our family. We’ve got a son on the way and Nyra. 

Geet: I didn’t do this to my family. You did. Now can you just answer my question that I asked. I don’t want to talk anymore about us or play the blame game. 

Rahul: Nyra is eating dinner with maa and I’m not sure when I will bring her back. 

Geet: What do you mean?

Rahul: Well I’ve not managed a sleepover this month so I want to have her over here for a sleepover

Geet: No. You need to arrange this with me beforehand. Not spring it on me.

Rahul: Nyra wants to stay

Geet gritted her teeth knowing full well that he most likely had Nyra excited at the prospect of staying over with her grandmother and father. 

Geet: We’re going to be setting some grounds rule after tonight. Or I will drag you to court.

Rahul: Always an audience with you, isn't it? 

Geet ignored his taunt. He hadn’t wanted to go to court the first time for their divorce, but she had been adamant and unmoved by his pleads, then anger and frustration. His side of the family were appalled and disgusted by her. They still hated her for dragging this to the court to settle their divorce. If she had not gone through the courts, he would most likely would have taken more advantage of the circumstances. 

She wasn’t going to be stretching out the olive branch to him. He didn’t deserve it. 

Since Nyra wasn’t going to be home tonight, Geet stood ordering in a takeaway for herself not wanting to cook anything and stretched out on the sofa watching tv. 

Geet’s attention perked hearing an echo of yelling. She slowly stood walking to the window and peeked through the gap in the curtain whilst keeping herself hidden. Geet’s eyes widened seeing a woman that burned with wrath throwing eggs at her neighbour’s window. 

“You’re such a dirt bag! You cheating rat!” 

Geet’s nose wrinkled and she sympathised with the woman across the yard. She wished she had the courage like the woman to throw eggs at Rahul and make him a spectacle like this woman was doing. 

“Everyone warned me! They all told me you were a flirting dirtbag but I didn’t listen! You ass!” the woman threw a final egg on his window before she stormed to her car and drove away. 

Geet jumped hearing a knock on the door and crossed to open the door. 

She smiled seeing the delivery driver with her food and thanked him. 

“Nice bit of entertainment this evening” he remarked as he handed her the bag. 

Geet chuckled. “Yeah” she agreed nodding her head. 

He wished her a good evening and saluted as he walked away with a quick wave. Geet turned to return inside when she heard the door open next door and looked over. 

Maan popped his head glancing on either side before he walked out, he stood in front of his house resting his hands on his hips eyeing up the mess on his window and door. 

“Broke another girl’s heart?” Geet called out to him. 

“F*ck!” Maan jerked placing his hand on his heart breathing heavily. “Seriously, wear a bell or something” he shook his head at her. 

“Scared of a wittle woman?” she made a baby voice and laughed.  

“Not cute” he rolled his eyes shaking his head. “Damn women”.

“You’re the one chasing tails” Geet pointed out wrinkling her nose. 

“No, they throw themselves and I simply indulge them” he responded as he walked to the side. He picked up the hose switching it on and directed the hose to the window and door to wash the sticky remnants. “Now, I never said to any of them we were exclusive. How does someone figure that in one night of good sex?” 

“You’re such a pig” Geet laughed. 

He chuckled and sighed when Pepper bounced out leaping excitedly around him as the water from the hose scattered in droplets on him. 

“Isn't Nyra coming to scream for Pepper?” 

“She’s with her dad today” Geet answered. “It’s because she’s gone, I was able to get a pizza with all the toppings for myself” she gestured to her box. 

“Pizza! I love pizza” he told her as he switched off the hose once the windows seemed a little more cleaner than before. Maan tossed the hose down walking across to her garden and stopped at the porch steps. “What?” he asked when she didn’t move.  

“I didn’t invite you” Geet stated. 

“I know, I invited myself since you’ve not invited me” he grinned up at her. 

“I’m not sharing my pizza with you” she told him turning away and headed inside. She didn’t even bother closing the door as Maan was right behind her. 

“That’s mean. You’ve got a whole pizza, all…” he peered at the box. “12 inches of it”.

“Yeah, and its for me” Geet stated as she sat down on the sofa placing the box on the coffee table. She ignored Maan eyeing her as she opened the box and picked up a slice. Geet took a large bite moaning noisily and licking up the sauce from the corners of her mouth. She took another bite whilst Maan continued staring at her. 

“OMG, stop looking at me like a hungry dog” she huffed. “Come and eat!” she pointed. 

He grinned taking a seat and grabbed himself a slice. “Cheers” he touched his pizza to hers and took a large bite. “This is good!” he hummed in agreement. 

Geet rolled her eyes and they polished off the pizza. Geet did smack his hand away when he tried to get the last slice and snagged it for herself glaring at him. He was sure she growled ‘mine’ before she shoved it into her mouth. 

“That was good” Maan said as he belched loudly. 

Geet wrinkled her nose in disgust and shook her head. “You’re definitely a pig”. 

He shrugged standing and stretching himself whilst Geet grabbed the empty box and walked out placing it in the recycling bin before she returned inside. She walked to the kitchen washing her hands. 

“Wow, these are good” 

Geet looked over her shoulder in confusion and saw Maan flipping through her sketches. “That’s my work, stranger danger. Put it down” she wiped her hand on the tea towel walking over and snatched her book from him. 

“I was admiring those” he complained sitting down on the sofa. 

“Well, that’s my work. Nobody touches it” she replied placing her book inside the drawer of her desk and turned to look at Maan. “What are you doing?” 

“What do you want to do?” he asked. “I’ve got nothing planned for the evening”. 

“How about you go back to your home and leave me in mine?” 

“Do you have anything planned?”

“No”

“Well, it doesn’t make sense for us to be bored” he replied. 

“Aww baby needs entertaining?” she cooed mockingly. “Stranger, I am 7 months pregnant with aching ankles. I want to rest and not entertain another baby” she told him gesturing him to get off the sofa.

Maan stood with a huff and moved to the velvet ottoman as she planted herself down on the sofa and stretched out. Geet grabbed the remote turning on the tv and focusing on the show.

“I’m bored” Maan announced as Geet watched re-runs of ‘Friends’. 

“I didn’t invite you nor did I ask you to stay” Geet paused the show and pinned him with a stern glare. “Leave me alone now”. 

“Come on, mama bear. Don’t be grouchy” he laughed. “Let’s play 10 questions”.

“10 questions?” 

“It’s like 20 questions but 10” he answered. “I’ll start with something easy. Um… What’s your favourite colour?” 

“Green” 

He nodded. “Now you ask me a question” he told her. 

Geet pondered then asked, “Who was the woman outside?” 

“Of course, you start off with the hardest one” he looked amused. “She’s some girl I met at a party who obviously didn’t get the hint that it’s a one-night stand not exclusive”.

“Is that all you do?” she inquired. 

“Relationships and I don’t have a friendly relationship” he winked. “Now you’ve asked me two, so I ask an extra” he told her. “How many relationships have you had?” 

“Not as long as yours probably” she smiled. “Before Nyra’s dad, I only had 1 serious boyfriend in college and dated 1 other which lasted only a couple of weeks. So, I’d say about 3”. 

“Favourite sexual position?” he asked. 

“What?” Geet spat out laughing. “I’m not answering that! I don’t know you stranger danger. Ask me a different one”.

He looked at her amused and asked another. “Favourite cuisine?” 

“Italian. Pizza all the way” she answered cheerfully. “And seemingly this little one’s favourite as well” she patted her belly and laughed when her son kicked his response. “He agrees. Now my turn, um… Why don’t you like kids?” 

“I never said I didn’t like them” he pointed out. 

“You did even if you didn’t say it directly” she laughed. “Come on, why don’t you like kids?” 

“Let’s see, 1. They’re loud. 2. They’re dirty. 3.They are fragile. I could push past Pepper, and he’d bounce and follow. I do that to a kid, that kid will probably go through the wall. 4. They whine a lot. Like so much. I think it echoes in my mind afterwards. 5…” 

“I don’t need to hear anymore” Geet held up her hands and laughed. “Why would you even want to push past a kid?” she snorted. 

“I was giving an example” he replied with a shrug. 

“I’ll have to tell Nyra to keep away from you stranger danger” she looked at him amused. 

“I didn’t say your kid”.

“You didn’t have to. Pretty much described her down to the T” she snickered. 

“I didn’t mean yours though” he insisted. “Yours is okayish. She could be better”

“Ok whatever” she rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

“My turn, is there anything you regret not trying?” 

Geet’s brows wrinkled as she pondered thoughtfully. “That’s a difficult one” she said as she tried to think. “I… can’t think of anything” she informed. “Honestly, I think about 10-15 times before doing something or not doing something so I don’t have the feeling of regret afterwards” she explained. “What about you?” 

“I regret not getting that girl’s number from the party last weekend” he answered. 

“You’re a certifiable pig” she deadpanned. 

He smirked and wiggled his brows. 

If you're liking it, please like and commnt 🤗

Edited by MafiaQueen - 2 years ago
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Rahul not regret about his cheating he ony want geet to forget everything he just blaming geet fr separation Rahul try to trouble her fr kids so she think to come back but geet not going to even think to go back 

Maan is seriously enjoying his life 

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting update. 

Rahul a rascal as always 😠

Nyra excited to spend time with her dad. She missed him so much. 

Maan is not into relationships. 

Just flings. 

Me time of Geet interrupted by Maan. 

Blossoming friendship is  a delight. 

Waiting for next 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting talk between Maan and Geet. Rahul does not regret what he did and a above this his family also hates her.

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Rahul is such an irresponsible guy. First he doesn't care to visit Nyra and then he forcibly makes her stay overnight. I hope he doesn't keep her forever. 

So Maan and Geet are getting well inspite of the cold war of stranger danger title of Maan's. Why did he play 10 questions with her? I feel the question game is played to check the vulnerability of a person normally. Was he trying to do that with Geet?

I wish he is already attracted to her. When will that happen??

Waiting for next...

Thanks for the update...

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 7 

Rahul is definitely a scum bag !! 

Not only did he cheat on her , he is turning the tables & blaming her for the divorce . He is so irresponsible & irritating !! 

So maan’s one night stands are habitual of putting on shows 😆 just wondering if the one night stands know ahead of time that this a no strings attached relationship??? 

Geet was trying to chillax by herself until maan did a self invite. 20 questions seemed interesting. Liked  their budding friendship. 

Thank you 😃

Edited by Creampuff - 2 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan is interested being friend with geet.

hope rahul dint brain wash nyra with her stay with him