Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kankabhor

Oh man, Next episode I will be watching would be the one where Ahaan is at her feet😡 in front of eveyrone

yes and we will zoom to see that 

kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Thank god i have stopped watching this garbage. So after this promo definitely will continue to read written update until ishki bane durgamati..😆 as its really disrespect for me  as a woman to watch that cvs makes a woman personality this low😡what they did ?a beautiful girl has become a deadbody.a huge boo to the whole team of this ipzn👎🤬

i started watching because i enjoyed it but now🤮

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't just believe how can any story take such 180 degree turn in such a short period. They have made such a mess

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kinu17

Thank god i have stopped watching this garbage. So after this promo definitely will continue to read written update until ishki bane durgamati..😆 as its really disrespect for me  as a woman to watch that cvs makes a woman personality this low😡what they did ?a beautiful girl has become a deadbody.a huge boo to the whole team of this ipzn👎🤬

Look at that dumb sonu ..wish she jumped that day from roof..what a lame character 🙄

@bold- kaash Ishqi ne na bachaya hota, would have saved everyone so much of headache😳 Ishqi saved her life and in turn she destroyed Ishqi's😡

kankabhor thumbnail

Is there any chance that this is just a promo and things will be not so bad in actual episode? 

kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- kaash Ishqi ne na bachaya hota, would have saved everyone so much of headache😳 Ishqi saved her life and in turn she destroyed Ishqi's😡

saved mayanks drama also

kirti_fiji thumbnail

Is there any chance that this is just a promo and things will be not so bad in actual episode? 

my second hope after thinking its a dream

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

saved mayanks drama also

Things are worse and I have no expectations. I am just wondering how long would it be before revealairon? Can’t tolerate more than a week. 

Edited by kankabhor - 2 years ago
Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blossom06

Yes. It won't be a dream. But Ahaan ab itana nafrat se bhara hua hai ke he can do anything. He will try to harass her in any possible way. 

And Ishqi is strong but whatever she has went through might have made her subdue a bit. 

And as I said above she being an employee might tolerate all this even if she doesn't like it. 

And remember she is not financially strong. So she won't want to loose her job. 

Ishqi Abala or week nahi but majboor ho sakti hai. 

kirti_fiji thumbnail

Things are worse and I have no expectations. I am just wondering how long would it be before revealairon? Can’t tolerate more than a week. 

me too but guess it will stretch till lockdown ends