Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

God this promo is soo scary😭😭

This is what I never wanted, Ishqi being meek abla nari and weak in front of Ahaan😭😭 can't see Ishqi like this, shivering in front of Ahaan 😡 what have they made her into😵

And that spineless sonu is still thinking whether to tell truth or not😡 konse mitti ki bani hai yeh?🤢

Thanks for sharing🤗

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sonu ko please koi building se dhakka de dooo 🤬 WTF even after 6 months she is still thinking bolu ki na bolu 🤪

Can't see Ishqi like this  Ahaan 😡 Woh Tujhe Chhod K nehi bhagi Hai 😈 Thoda chill maar 😡

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If sonu reveals the truth then how cvs will stretch this nautanki till yrs..🤬🙄

Thanks for uploading this video 

God bless you 👍

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Worse than expected🤢

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

This is what I never wanted, Ishqi being meek abla nari and weak in front of Ahaan😭😭 can't see Ishqi like this, shivering in front of Ahaan 😡 what have they made her into😵

And that spineless sonu is still thinking whether to tell truth or not😡 konse mitti ki bani hai yeh?🤢

Thanks for sharing🤗

This is exactly why we had problem with her waitress profession  Why the hell she is sooo scared yaar 😲 Kya Bana dia ishe 6 months mein 😭

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Why are the makers so obsessed with making Ishqi helpless,besara meek FL when she is not, why can't they just maintain a strong FL.

Honestly that shot of Ishqi falling at his feet and shivering is so painful to watch😭

I guess I should rely on written updates for a while, just can't see Ishqi like this

Sonu😡🤢

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Why are the makers so obsessed with making Ishqi helpless,besara meek FL when she is not, why can't they just maintain a strong FL.

Honestly that shot of Ishqi falling at his feet and shivering is so painful to watch😭

I guess I should rely on written updates for a while, just can't see Ishqi like this

Sonu😡🤢

Exactly she was so strong, why is she scared when truth is on her side. She walked out of wedding with so much tashan but this now👎🏼

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing🤗

I don't think Ishqi will be week and abala nari... But I guess she is the employee of the resort or whatever it is and Ahaan being the guest might have forced her to apologize her in that way. 

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Super annoyed what happened to ishqi is very risky.