Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
God this promo is soo scary😭😭
This is what I never wanted, Ishqi being meek abla nari and weak in front of Ahaan😭😭 can't see Ishqi like this, shivering in front of Ahaan 😡 what have they made her into😵
And that spineless sonu is still thinking whether to tell truth or not😡 konse mitti ki bani hai yeh?🤢
Thanks for sharing🤗
Sonu ko please koi building se dhakka de dooo 🤬 WTF even after 6 months she is still thinking bolu ki na bolu 🤪
Can't see Ishqi like this Ahaan 😡 Woh Tujhe Chhod K nehi bhagi Hai 😈 Thoda chill maar 😡
If sonu reveals the truth then how cvs will stretch this nautanki till yrs..🤬🙄
Thanks for uploading this video
God bless you 👍
Worse than expected🤢
Originally posted by: bhshre95
God this promo is soo scary😭😭
This is what I never wanted, Ishqi being meek abla nari and weak in front of Ahaan😭😭 can't see Ishqi like this, shivering in front of Ahaan 😡 what have they made her into😵
And that spineless sonu is still thinking whether to tell truth or not😡 konse mitti ki bani hai yeh?🤢
Thanks for sharing🤗
This is exactly why we had problem with her waitress profession Why the hell she is sooo scared yaar 😲 Kya Bana dia ishe 6 months mein 😭
Why are the makers so obsessed with making Ishqi helpless,besara meek FL when she is not, why can't they just maintain a strong FL.
Honestly that shot of Ishqi falling at his feet and shivering is so painful to watch😭
I guess I should rely on written updates for a while, just can't see Ishqi like this
Sonu😡🤢
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Why are the makers so obsessed with making Ishqi helpless,besara meek FL when she is not, why can't they just maintain a strong FL.
Honestly that shot of Ishqi falling at his feet and shivering is so painful to watch😭
I guess I should rely on written updates for a while, just can't see Ishqi like this
Sonu😡🤢
Exactly she was so strong, why is she scared when truth is on her side. She walked out of wedding with so much tashan but this now👎🏼
Originally posted by: bhshre95
God this promo is soo scary😭😭
This is what I never wanted, Ishqi being meek abla nari and weak in front of Ahaan😭😭 can't see Ishqi like this, shivering in front of Ahaan 😡 what have they made her into😵
And that spineless sonu is still thinking whether to tell truth or not😡 konse mitti ki bani hai yeh?🤢
Thanks for sharing🤗
I don't think Ishqi will be week and abala nari... But I guess she is the employee of the resort or whatever it is and Ahaan being the guest might have forced her to apologize her in that way.
Super annoyed what happened to ishqi is very risky.