Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

That would be nice, if she shows her support in secret but I think the trauma of losing Pallavi is still affecting her. This is the same woman who rebelled against her husband and was willing to live separately with Pallavi if needed. Now she's broken, confused, hurting, and just distraught overall. 

That's true and she tried to stop the wedding, Pallu just wouldn't listen and went on. She's been the most go to person for Aaayi and hence I feel much sadder for her. Happens in real life too. My MIL is much much closer to me than to my husband..she is more open to talk about her issues, her interests etc. My hubby dear is another Raghav Rao, to be honest..all extremes..lol..

time should heal..and I would love to see the warm scenes too. VD just has become more annoying..he just needs a punching bag, it was Pallu earlier now Aayi.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

That's true and she tried to stop the wedding, Pallu just wouldn't listen and went on. She's been the most go to person for Aaayi and hence I feel much sadder for her. Happens in real life too. My MIL is much much closer to me than to my husband..she is more open to talk about her issues, her interests etc. My hubby dear is another Raghav Rao, to be honest..all extremes..lol..

time should heal..and I would love to see the warm scenes too. VD just has become more annoying..he just needs a punching bag, it was Pallu earlier now Aayi.

It's interesting that through Raghav they break stereotypes related to toxic masculinity while through Sanki they portray it over and over. I hate the way he behaves with Ayi. I can't wait for the day Raghav will stand up for Ayi, stand in between Sanki and her. 

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think the Uss raghav and uss Pallavi we got yesterday was a prelude to the precap. Aai has always bashed anyone calling Pallavi uss ladki including VD. However she is tried of all drama now. All she wants is bit of peace to clear her mind and think of the situation objectively so that she can plan to sametofy all the raita. 

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aayi doesn’t want to see an insulted Raghav again and again . VD cursed him in the precap like children like him should be killed by parents which was very very OTT. And aayi is now fed up of this attitude of sanki and she is helpless other than be a mute spectator. Tats y in the precap she slaps Raghav as well as pleads him to leave Deshmukhs alone . Raghav calling Aayi ‘ Amma’ made my day . He knows why Aayi is doing this . VD is now irreparable. His masculinity was first challenged by Pallavi and nowadays Aayi due to Raghav and bcause of that he is jealous of him . I wish someday Pallavi gives him an earful .

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yaar, bas ho gaya ye sab ka! Jab se Deshmukhs Raghav ki life me aaye hain, Raghav ne itne thappad kha liye hain jitne uske pure bachpan me usne kabhi apne parents se nahi khae honge. 😡

We legit need to trend #StopSlappingRaghavRao 

I'm serious!! We need to trend this. Bas, bahut hogaya!

Waise bhi the Twitter Fam trended #MehndiHaiRachneWali for the last 2 days. I'm sure CVs would/need to  hear/see/read this

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

@Red - Please, NO! If he's thrown out of the house, Raghav will bring them home. And we've seen and continue to see enough of the Deshmukhs, so I don't want them to be dragged into the Rao house/mansion as well. Pallavi will not have any time for Raghav then. 

And as much as I don't want it, if Sulu succeeds, this is exactly what will happen to change VD's perspective about Raghav. 🤦‍♀️

I agree. If Sulochana throws him out so soon, (She's already planning something big - Now is that close enough to bring harm to Raghav or VD, we don't know yet, but something big is on the play already - too many hints🤔), Raghav'll bring Sanki home.

And I don't want this Sanki Obnoxious Dumbo of a person anywhere around the Raos & Pallavi. This Character can't be redeemed for me ever now. 

Hogaya mera bas😡

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ayi kahin bimaar na padh jaaye iss sab mein. He has always been gentle with her, even the way he looks at her has always been different. Plus, as a person who reveres his own mother, he has a lot of respect for mothers in general (except BWA). 

She is so stressed these days and her sanki husband is not helping at all. I feel so bad for her.  

She kind of reminds me of keerthi. Like keerthi used to be inbetween amma and Raghav and here Aai is between sanki and Pallavi.  That scene where Pallu asking for a hug from Aai and Aai being so skeptical about it. She was dual minded. She wanted accept her but at the same time she just didn't want to oppose her husband. 

Aai and Raghav can be a team with kaka. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

He suffered so much being separated from Amma and Keerti. After a long time he found someone who became his family, he is trying not to imagine being in that situation again. 

Yaa...he was sad, that he was no where in her future..he's like reminding her..I m ur husband..I need a tiny bit space in ur life too..

Pallu has no idea ..y vrat Savitri puja she needs to do it

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

If Aayi calls pallavi 

Pallavi will go back to saree ka dukaan mode and blame Raghav again for raising his hand on her pujaniya Baba

Their relationship which is heading to acquaintance mode will go back to mein tera dushman    Dushman to mera mode

Pallavi needs to be Mrs Raghav Rao 2.0 to deal with the deshmukhs 🤣 not as Pallavi deshmukh 😵

Yaa🤣...but someone needs to put sense in her brain for that🤪

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Nahi nahi Di...9 ho jayega kal count

Ohh really Shreya😆...I lost the count for him😭😆