Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Precap aayi.hitting Raghav :(

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

saw the precap finallysmiley19

Krishna calling Raghav jijaji toosmiley36smiley36..& then ghamandismiley36..Pallu didnt like itsmiley43smiley36...Krishna teasing Pallu with Raghavsmiley42smiley36

this sankismiley7.he called Raghav jaanwarsmiley7smiley7.

Raghav lost his coolsmiley18smiley19.which made him to almost hit Sankismiley18

looked like aayi was not happy hitting Raghavsmiley19smiley18...she falled on his feet, for him to go awaysmiley19smiley19.

it looked like, she didnt wanted Raghav to get more insulted from Vijay Deshmukhsmiley7smiley7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: samarp2

saw the precap finallysmiley19

Krishna calling Raghav jijaji toosmiley36smiley36..& then ghamandismiley36..Pallu didnt like itsmiley43smiley36...Krishna teasing Pallu with Raghavsmiley42smiley36

this sankismiley7.he called Raghav jaanwarsmiley7smiley7.

Raghav lost his coolsmiley18smiley19.which made him to almost hit Sankismiley18

looked like aayi was not happy hitting Raghavsmiley19smiley18...she falled on his feet, for him to go awaysmiley19smiley19.

it looked like, she didnt wanted Raghav to get more insulted from Vijay Deshmukhsmiley7smiley7

Bechaara... 9th one is this... 1 more short of 10... ðŸ˜”😡 enough yaar... Sab log use mandir ki ghanti ke jaisa bajaate jaa raha hain

samarp2 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: subbuappu

Bechaara... 9th one is this... 1 more short of 10... ðŸ˜”😡 enough yaar... Sab log use mandir ki ghanti ke jaisa bajaate jaa raha hain

its already 10 it seems😡😭

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Ayi has subconsciously forgiven Raghav..she saw and appreciated his honesty in owing up to his mistakes, clearing Pallavi's name, defending her and standing up for her..In the precap, it looked like she is hurt by the way her husband was treating Raghav.. but she cannot stop that man who is clearly blinded by rage and ego..on top of that he is a heart patient ..So in desperation, she hits Raghav and begs him to leave.. 

samarp2 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MistyDawn

I think Ayi has subconsciously forgiven Raghav..she saw and appreciated his honesty in owing up to his mistakes, clearing Pallavi's name, defending her and standing up for her..In the precap, it looked like she is hurt by the way her husband was treating Raghav.. but she cannot stop that man who is clearly blinded by rage and ego..on top of that he is a heart patient ..So in desperation, she hits Raghav and begs him to leave.. 

same i feel.......she now knows Raghav is doing all for Pallavi..she didnt looked angry at Raghav, but she was sad, that she hit him......

& more like, she didnt want him to get more insulted again & again by her husband

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its already 10 it seems😡😭

3 Pallavi, 3 Amma, 2 Sanki, 1 Aayi... Remind me if I forgot any... Do you want to include the first episode gunda slap also that infuriates him?? Then it will be 10

samarp2 thumbnail

3 Pallavi, 3 Amma, 2 Sanki, 1 Aayi... Remind me if I forgot any... Do you want to include the first episode gunda slap also that infuriates him?? Then it will be 10

yaa...priya.how can u forget the imp slap😆

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

same i feel.......she now knows Raghav is doing all for Pallavi..she didnt looked angry at Raghav, but she was sad, that she hit him......

& more like, she didnt want him to get more insulted again & again by her husband

Where is sulu baby ?

I hope she succeeds in her plan & throws the new Baal kalaakar on the streets ðŸ¤ª

He very well deserves it ðŸ˜ˆ

Will feel a tad bit for Nikhil & sharada  but not for the sanki ðŸ˜µ

VD should go on his knees  to Raghav and pallavi ðŸ˜¡

samarp2 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: brat2008

Where is sulu baby ?

I hope she succeeds in her plan & throws the new Baal kalaakar on the streets ðŸ¤ª

He very well deserves it ðŸ˜ˆ

Will feel a tad bit for Nikhil & sharada  but not for the sanki ðŸ˜µ

VD should go on his knees  to Raghav and pallavi ðŸ˜¡

Baal Kalakaar Sharitha🤣🤣🤣.u cracked me up😆

yaa.hes being too much.cant take him more now🤪.

just screen space is wasted on him...

no one will blame him.making Raghav mad😡.ulta blame may come on Raghav, for lifting his hand on him😡

someone pls give him zeher😵

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Which was the second one he got from Amma? Can't remember ðŸ˜•