Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

And he was clearly looking forward to see him in her future... But she just didn't include him at all. I liked that scene alot.  ❤️

Same..it made me all emotional😭...tear came out of my eye😭

...didn't expected Raghav to be sentimental😭

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subbuappu

First in Sangeet then in dream in reception and the third one during satyanarayana pooja

Ohh!  I didn't include the dream one.  

He didn't get slaped in real there na, thats why. 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Ohh!  I didn't include the dream one.  

He didn't get slaped in real there na, thats why. 

Phir bhi chaata toh padaana and we viewers got to witness it😉

Dream ho ya real hum apne anna ko pit te hue nahi dekh sakte hain...

Edited by subbuappu - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Same..it made me all emotional😭...tear came out of my eye😭

...didn't expected Raghav to be sentimental😭

He suffered so much being separated from Amma and Keerti. After a long time he found someone who became his family, he is trying not to imagine being in that situation again. 

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If Aayi calls pallavi 

Pallavi will go back to saree ka dukaan mode and blame Raghav again for raising his hand on her pujaniya Baba

Their relationship which is heading to acquaintance mode will go back to mein tera dushman    Dushman to mera mode

Pallavi needs to be Mrs Raghav Rao 2.0 to deal with the deshmukhs 🤣 not as Pallavi deshmukh 😵

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

its already 10 it seems😡😭

Nahi nahi Di...9 ho jayega kal count

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Itna mushkil se to Pallavi maani thi...abhi kal jo hoga uske baare mein Pallavi ko pata chala to pata nahi kya hi karegi ab

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

He is a perceptive guy so he will indeed understand her, and realize that she actually needs someone right now. I am praying that he will be that support, which Pallavi would have if she were there. Isn't that what spouses do for one another? He's considering the Ds his own family so he should stand by Ayi, I don't see him walking out of that house just yet, not until the end of the month at least. 

Raghav is perceptive ..absolutely and he is also pragmatic much like his sister..he is a target oriented guy like most successful businessman are.. Right now his entire focus is on getting back Pallavi's happiness which lies in her family so he is working on it like a project. Personally he couldn't care less about these people.. forget about considering them as his own family. Like Pallavi was a means to get his family back. D's are a means to get Pallavi's happiness back. Nothing more, nothing less and that's how it most sense to me..With Ayi, he is different. He has sensed she is the only one who cares deeply for Pallavi so he reciprocates with geuine respect. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am dying to see some damaad-saas scenes. 

Me too Jean. 

Last time Raghav said the D family will start and end with him after some time, though I don't want this to happen ( bcoz we know what happened with pallavi,) i want him to take over Mandaar's place in Aai life not litterally though. She really needs a son who can support her infront of her sanki husband. And I can see that happening slowly. 

Edited by LoveHopeMagic - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think so too, she wants to save Raghav from this madness. 

Pallu takes her genes from Aaai am sure..kuch bhi life mei problem hai, ek thapad maro to Raghav..can't face reality or handle issues wisely.