Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: brat2008

Where is sulu baby ?

I hope she succeeds in her plan & throws the new Baal kalaakar on the streets 🤪

He very well deserves it 😈

Will feel a tad bit for Nikhil & sharada  but not for the sanki 😵

VD should go on his knees  to Raghav and pallavi 😡

@Red - Please, NO! If he's thrown out of the house, Raghav will bring them home. And we've seen and continue to see enough of the Deshmukhs, so I don't want them to be dragged into the Rao house/mansion as well. Pallavi will not have any time for Raghav then. 

And as much as I don't want it, if Sulu succeeds, this is exactly what will happen to change VD's perspective about Raghav. 🤦‍♀️

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Me too Jean. 

Last time Raghav said the D family will start and end with him after some time, though I don't want this to happen ( bcoz we know what happened with pallavi,) i want him to take over Mandaar's place in Aai life not litterally though. She really needs a son who can support her infront of her sanki husband. And I can see that happening slowly. 

Feel after the public insult, she will go alone and talk to Raghav or apologize to him, like Kaka..thats the only way, one by one get closer to him..

For Sanki, beyond repair. I would have taken any day, if he had said, you took my daughter away from me..You can never be forgiven. but the raavan or rakshas part isnt going down well with us.

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar, bas ho gaya ye sab ka! Jab se Deshmukhs Raghav ki life me aaye hain, Raghav ne itne thappad kha liye hain jitne uske pure bachpan me usne kabhi apne parents se nahi khae honge. 😡

We legit need to trend #StopSlappingRaghavRao 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Pallu takes her genes from Aaai am sure..kuch bhi life mei problem hai, ek thapad maro to Raghav..can't face reality or handle issues wisely.

Uske liye dimaag chahiye, and only Raghav is that cool-headed when he needs to be, thinks things through. Hopefully living with Amma will teach her that. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yaar, bas ho gaya ye sab ka! Jab se Deshmukhs Raghav ki life me aaye hain, Raghav ne itne thappad kha liye hain jitne uske pure bachpan me usne kabhi apne parents se nahi khae honge. 😡

Let's make this trend, then!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Itna mushkil se to Pallavi maani thi...abhi kal jo hoga uske baare mein Pallavi ko pata chala to pata nahi kya hi karegi ab

Sai did say things would go up and down in their relationship so all these sweet scenes means we should be ready for some dhamaka. 

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

We really need it!!!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Raghav is perceptive ..absolutely and he is also pragmatic much like his sister..he is a target oriented guy like most successful businessman are.. Right now his entire focus is on getting back Pallavi's happiness which lies in her family so he is working on it like a project. Personally he couldn't care less about these people.. forget about considering them as his own family. Like Pallavi was a means to get his family back. D's are a means to get Pallavi's happiness back. Nothing more, nothing less and that's how it most sense to me..With Ayi, he is different. He has sensed she is the only one who cares deeply for Pallavi so he reciprocates with geuine respect. 

You said it perfectly. He's a goal-oriented person, and is now laser-focused on achieving this goal and will do what it takes. I don't think he's accepted the Ds like Pallavi has, and neither has she accepted the Raos that way. Which is fine, these are early days. 

I hope he bonds with Ayi. CVs please give us some warm scenes. They both can do with it. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

Me too Jean. 

Last time Raghav said the D family will start and end with him after some time, though I don't want this to happen ( bcoz we know what happened with pallavi,) i want him to take over Mandaar's place in Aai life not litterally though. She really needs a son who can support her infront of her sanki husband. And I can see that happening slowly. 

Ayi kahin bimaar na padh jaaye iss sab mein. He has always been gentle with her, even the way he looks at her has always been different. Plus, as a person who reveres his own mother, he has a lot of respect for mothers in general (except BWA). 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Feel after the public insult, she will go alone and talk to Raghav or apologize to him, like Kaka..thats the only way, one by one get closer to him..

For Sanki, beyond repair. I would have taken any day, if he had said, you took my daughter away from me..You can never be forgiven. but the raavan or rakshas part isnt going down well with us.

That would be nice, if she shows her support in secret but I think the trauma of losing Pallavi is still affecting her. This is the same woman who rebelled against her husband and was willing to live separately with Pallavi if needed. Now she's broken, confused, hurting, and just distraught overall.