Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Omg...you guys are all awake...🤪

I woke up in the middle of the night and see an active EDT😆

We're in a different time zone i think ðŸ˜†

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon/evening here. I think a handful of us are on this side of the world as well.

3 more lazy Sunday afternoon hours to go! Will watch a movie or something before PS starts! ðŸ˜ƒ

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Enjoying your discussions and predictions both on onscreen/off screen things but that said, Pandya Store family  is the first Gujarati household who is not worried about their business. Kaka is still taking care of it😆

I am sure surrounded by Gujarati families in my neighborhood and one among them is a Pandya family from Gandhinagar. I know these people work their butt off in their businesses but in our PS, the thought seldom occurs these days🤣 instead we are getting chudail, booth, manjulika, danda and with Dhara at helm they have started Dadhagiri too😆 and Rishita is always about plotting and planning🤣

Well said! They have found a super trustworthy person in Kaka so they have left the store to him and are peacefully doing the maha mrityunjay jaap. Even Suman is not bothered. Poor Kaka has to do everything alone ðŸ˜†

The least the makers can do is show random phone conversations between the brothers and their suppliers/customers, or even with Kaka to find out how the store is doing ðŸ¤£

GrilledCheese thumbnail

3 more hours to go for the episode! hoping for a nice ShiVi scene to start off the week 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

3 more hours to go for the episode! hoping for a nice ShiVi scene to start off the week 

Hope it lives up to the excitement. Though trying to keep hopes super low.

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Hope it lives up to the excitement. Though trying to keep hopes super low.

I have high hopes but low expectations. It will hurt less that way, when the episode turns out to be full of Dhara/DevTa nonsense ðŸ˜†

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well said! They have found a super trustworthy person in Kaka so they have left the store to him and are peacefully doing the maha mrityunjay jaap. Even Suman is not bothered. Poor Kaka has to do everything alone ðŸ˜†

The least the makers can do is show random phone conversations between the brothers and their suppliers/customers, or even with Kaka to find out how the store is doing ðŸ¤£

Kaka deserves his own fanbase the way he's been looking after PS ðŸ˜†. He's been looking after their livelihood whilst they been sleeping, eating, having bonfires, pranking, dressing up as women, beating each other up, romancing, etc. 

Nups_mish thumbnail

I hope we do have a ShiVi scene today...Last week was fully focused on Dhara and DevTa. I need some good ShiVi scenes to forget all the drama that happened last week. I will as usual skip Dhara, DevTa scenes and ff to Shivi / Krish or Maami-Suman scenes. 

Nups_mish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Kaka deserves his own fanbase the way he's been looking after PS ðŸ˜†. He's been looking after their livelihood whilst they been sleeping, eating, having bonfires, pranking, dressing up as women, beating each other up, romancing, etc. 

I dont know how much are these guys paying Kaka? He definitely needs to be paid extra for working overtime or they need to give him a hefty bonus! ðŸ¤ª

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

I dont know how much are these guys paying Kaka? He definitely needs to be paid extra for working overtime or they need to give him a hefty bonus! ðŸ¤ª

They have to make him a partner, I tell you. He is working  more than the brothers😆