Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

On a different note, though I like Shiva in this blue kurta and jeans, it takes me back to 2004-2005 time. I remember kekta serial heros used to have kurtas on jeans.

I am curious if his daily wardrobe will change too. If so, I want it to be like the one he wore for bonfire!🔥

Shiva won't be Shiva if he changes the the way he is, especially grooming. The bonfire was more to tell people that look grooming can change his physical appearance, but his heart is still the same. 

I think 💭 Raavi was attracted to him even when he was at his worst dressed, sweaty and axing logs! 😆

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

Have you guys seen this BTS?

Love have Shristi/Mahima provides these!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVTMLyj2m4&feature=youtu.be

Alice looks very reserved and deep. I identify with her a lot. 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Transference

She is. In that interview with Shristi, she mentioned that about her. She said Alice is opposite of her chirpy character. She likes solitude and peace.

In one of the older/initial live videos, she mentioned how she's an introvert and was making excuses to leave/not be front of the live camera.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I always felt that too, also very guarded. She is just the opposite of Raavi 1.0.😃

Kanwar, on the other hand🤣

Transference thumbnail

She is. In that interview with Shristi, she mentioned that about her. She said Alice is opposite of her chirpy character. She likes solitude and peace.

In one of the older/initial live videos, she mentioned how she's an introvert and was making excuses to leave/not be front of the live camera.

Oh, I didn't realise that. I could figure out from her body language that she is unfathomable when it comes to her thought process. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congratulations on the new EDT! Not sure how long this one is going to last😆 especially after Kanwar’s teaser picture of Shivi, also Maami-Suman are here😆

i just hope we spend most of this thread gushing over our favorites rather than ranting like the last one 😆

Transference thumbnail

I always felt that too, also very guarded. She is just the opposite of Raavi 1.0.😃

He is just his annoying self offscreen! Typical boisterous, Masti Khor guy. 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Oh no, to you @GrilledCheese, @Nups_mish, and to all the other forum go-ers who look at my profile pic and name... I'm sorry for breaking any diets 😆 I feel like I should get myself a better username like @eathealthy, but god knows I eat nothing healthy in my life 😆 to deserve such a username. Rishita would be disappointed with the amount of oil I eat and Dhara would be disappointed in me using frozen, instead of fresh, vegetables in my maggi

@milkcakejamun your profile pic!!❤️ I am already drooling!! All my diet plans went down the drain when I saw this pic!🤣 I just had a smoothie in the morning and abhi chocolate khaungi toh smoothie pina waste!😭

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

The irony of it all is when this girl who keeps harping about the way he smells like a 'kiraane ki dukaan', the same Raavi holds onto his legs or looks for it in her sleep. This when legs/feet are the worst affected for someone who does not bother cleaning up! 😆😆

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Kanwar and Alice are complete opposites in real life too... It makes it even more enjoyable to watch Kanwar annoying Alice in a playful way and Alice getting annoyed🤣