mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am very clear about who I am watching this show for😆

ShiVi❤️

ShiSh❤️

ShiviSh❤️

Pandya Brothers❤️

and one who is person who is in all the groups, Shiva

Looking forward to this week’s episodes- ShiVi scenes❤️most importantly Rishita and Dhara getting their butts kicked😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am very clear about who I am watching this show for😆

ShiVi❤️

ShiSh❤️

ShiviSh❤️

Pandya Brothers❤️

and one who is person who is in all the groups, Shiva

Looking forward to this week’s episodes- ShiVi scenes❤️most importantly Rishita and Dhara getting their butt kicked😆

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I made a resolve about two months ago to not indulge in unnecessary sweets and you have no idea how hard it is for me to not look at your profile picture. It makes it extremely hard for me to stay on track.

Oh no, to you @GrilledCheese, @Nups_mish, and to all the other forum go-ers who look at my profile pic and name... I'm sorry for breaking any diets 😆 I feel like I should get myself a better username like @eathealthy, but god knows I eat nothing healthy in my life 😆 to deserve such a username. Rishita would be disappointed with the amount of oil I eat and Dhara would be disappointed in me using frozen, instead of fresh, vegetables in my maggi

mpks1 thumbnail

The only reason (and hope it's true) on why I think Raavi has worn Gujarati style saree like this, is probably to finish that Tulsi rasam. The one Dhara did wearing Suman's old saree? She wore Gujarati style saree too then. Technically, this should have been done pre-wedding, but who knows if Suman may have suggested it since they got married unconventional way. Same was told to Rishita, but she may have refused to wear the saree?! Not sure, but would love it if it's around Raavi willingly doing that rasam as a way to show her acceptance of this marriage.

i don’t mind Raavi wearing gujarati style this one time😆 but she needs to be careful not to irk Shiva🤣

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Oh no, to you @GrilledCheese, @Nups_mish, and to all the other forum go-ers who look at my profile pic and name... I'm sorry for breaking any diets 😆 I feel like I should get myself a better username like @eathealthy, but god knows I eat nothing healthy in my life 😆 to deserve such a username. Rishita would be disappointed with the amount of oil I eat and Dhara would be disappointed in me using frozen, instead of fresh, vegetables in my maggi

Lol it can always be used as a self reminder!😆😆 I am curious to see the comments you'd get on that UN.

But tbh, no way it's as cool as this one!

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

If there's anything I've realized, Kanwar can make every angle of Shiva look good. I don't think there's ever been a time in which I've been like, "Ugh, I hate you Shiva!" Regardless of the way he manhandled Raavi, the way he continued his prank on Rishita despite clearly seeing how she was affected the first time.

He certainly brought the boyish charm into Shiva's character. Making sure Shiva is adorable, manly, and very, very relatable to the audience. Even when he is surrounding himself around Dhara, I get more annoyed at Dhara than I get at Shiva for acting that way 😆

Kanwar is a very good actor😃  always spot on with the  expressions, just love watching him act on screen. He is perfect for Shiva

On a different note, though I like Shiva in this blue kurta and jeans, it takes me back to 2004-2005 time. I remember kekta serial heros used to have kurtas on jeans.

I am curious if his daily wardrobe will change too. If so, I want it to be like the one he wore for bonfire!🔥

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think Shiva was introduced as a firebrand character from day 1. There’s a strange vulnerability and hidden passion in this boy. He is carefree about the ways of the world, Vairagi like Lord Shiva and whatever he does, there's always extreme emotions involved. Shiddat is the right word to define him. Any actor who played Shiva would have the meatiest bit! The fact that Kanwar just became Shiva seamlessly makes Shiva even more endearing. 

Have you guys seen this BTS?

Love have Shristi/Mahima provides these!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKVTMLyj2m4&feature=youtu.be

mpks1 thumbnail

On a different note, though I like Shiva in this blue kurta and jeans, it takes me back to 2004-2005 time. I remember kekta serial heros used to have kurtas on jeans.

I am curious if his daily wardrobe will change too. If so, I want it to be like the one he wore for bonfire!🔥

Here we are struggling to see Raavi’s wardrobe change, now we have to worry about Shiva’s  as well😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago