Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yes. And Also I'd like to mention a point that Shree point out to me that SS had nothing to be insecure about on Anokhi's bday. But he was still a little uncomfortable with ACP arpund her. It. Was cute , but the jealousy remained. His amger was not directed to Anokhi, but he didn't like Ahir around her. 

Also In the bday party , he didn't leave her hand. He was around her  all the time ..the only time he left her was when Reema had to tell her about the surprise ...

I didn't think much about it, bu after Shree pointed it out...I was wondering if this possessiveness will only increase with time.

Also, I want this to be addressed by the makers. It will be a fun track to watch.

Someone tag shree for me!

@glowgetter

Personally, I am sure it will increase with time for he is that kind of person.

If your boyfriend throws a party for you, invites your friends and all, you chill with everyone in the party for you are the host. You do not just stay with the guy.

You spend quality time, if you want with your guy later...

But here, he was with her ALL THE TIME.

He pretended to not overhear what ACP was telling Ano while giving her the gift but dhyaan udhar hi tha and that day he had NO reason to feel jealous.

Even in Holika Dehen, he was constantly looking at them talking. Had BM not called for him, he would not have left her alone.

I really want to see AB having male friends, close friends and see how he behaves? 

Is he okay with her being emotionally close to another guy? I have not figured that part out. If anyone has, tell me na.!

pj10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Absolutely on point Ash πŸ™Œ.

You know i feel,although his took this drastic step in desperation as Anokhi is not ready to listen and is going to give up on him without even trying...It definitely has tinge pf misogyny as well ,a thought that after he applies sindoor she is bound to him .She belongs only to him and is left with no choice to move on.

Knowing Anokhi she is a feminist she wont accept it marriage immediately,(she might accept later ,chances of acceptance in future are highπŸ˜†  )

According to me show is still in the spectrum of soch πŸ™‚

And we know, nobody can change overnight, it takes time for someone to evolve into a better person.

That what i am up for ,to see how these two much in love people overcome difference of soch.

And this is what we all want to see how he tries to change his soch for Anokhi, right ??

I cant keep my excitement contained anymore ❀

@bold: I had mentioned this in a post when the precap came out. I have changed my mind since then after seeing yesterday's episode. The magic of tightly written and executed episode!

If I were look at the situation from Anokhi's perspective, there are two major issues 

1)Soch -Anokhi believes that she won't fit in Shaurya's expectations because they want different things in life. This is not unresolvable issue and can be solved with proper conversation if the families stop interfering.  On a side note does anyone find it amusing that both families do not want to even let the couple meet because they fear they will resolve their issue and end up even deeper in love. For now Anokhi is not willing to relent on this and Shaurya will have to take her as is as Ash mentioned before. 

2)The question of Self respect- Anokhi loves Shaurya dearly but she still does not understand Sab family dynamics. It is humiliating to her to chase a guy who is engaged/ will be engaged to another person and the guy is not speaking up. The guy probably cannot speak up because so far there has been no clarity- he has confessed but she has not explicitly accepted and they have not had a chance to talk about what they want or expect from each other. She also has her own set of insecurities around her class, her suitability that are constantly getting aggravated by Babli and people around her.

There is no easy way to break the constant cycle of miscommunication and Shaurya has already been pushed to corner. How do you convince the girl you love who is already on the fence that you just got engaged but it does not mean anything and you still want her? He has to do something drastic to prove his intentions.

I am hoping that sindoor thing is him saying I commit/bind myself to you, I honor and love you as you are, I take it as if I am completely yours going forward and I just symbolically gave you the right to love me and fight for me that trumps an engagement. You can choose to accept me or not take me up on it. The ball is now in your court. It resolves both of Anokhi's issues.

I am curious to see how this plays out from her end- it will be completely dependent on the build up to the scene and how quickly CVs want to get the couple in somewhat stable relationship. If done right, she can accept then and there and it still might make sense.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

See, I know for a fact ki ShaKhi ne baat nahi ki hai.

Abhi she was walking away in  anger because of enagagement. Soch waali baat par nahi.

Isliye he smeared the sindoorπŸ˜†

But woh Mu ke baad she still has soch waala point left. 

She can be like...Mereko karni hi nahi aapse shaadi πŸ€£

And ofcourse it willl be cause of his soch πŸ˜†

And cause this is ITV, she wont even tell him why she is not accepting him πŸ€£.

LE DRAG !🀣

@Bold - 🀣I so heard this in Anokhi's voice...  

More than soch, I think him being engaged would be bigger reason of denial, if she refuses to accept this Sindoor shaadi for few hours (or couple of episodes) ... Honestly, I feel soch of Shaurya's family is probably is worse than Shaurya's... And dealing with it would be a mission... 

I won't be surprised is Devi  again blamed Anokhi for manipulating her son into getting married to her... That's where self respect comes into picture for Anokhi... To refuse this act as marriage too... So, while dealing with freeing her mummy ji from Kapurthala, making her father proud, helping Babli sort out her life, Put raja bhai in jail... It's upto her if she wants to take additional task of reforming Saberwal parivaar.. Though chances are she won't have much choice after accepting Shaurya's love. 

pj10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowgetter

Personally, I am sure it will increase with time for he is that kind of person.

If your boyfriend throws a party for you, invites your friends and all, you chill with everyone in the party for you are the host. You do not just stay with the guy.

You spend quality time, if you want with your guy later...

But here, he was with her ALL THE TIME.

He pretended to not overhear what ACP was telling Ano while giving her the gift but dhyaan udhar hi tha and that day he had NO reason to feel jealous.

Even in Holika Dehen, he was constantly looking at them talking. Had BM not called for him, he would not have left her alone.

I really want to see AB having male friends, close friends and see how he behaves? 

Is he okay with her being emotionally close to another guy? I have not figured that part out. If anyone has, tell me na.!

@bold: I believe he will be possessive initially due to his abandonment issues but will get more comfortable as he gets more secure in the relationship.

His equation with Ahir is unique. He knows Ahir has interest in AB and he is willing to act on it. Ahir enjoys needling him so he gets even more worked up. Most guys feel uncomfortable with their girls being around other guys who have an interest in the girl. Vice versa is true to in most cases; girls feel the same way. Until Goa he had not figured out where Anokhi stood so his jealousy was at all time high. He calmed down in B'day party but the discomfort was still there.

We have not seen him react this way with any other guy in her vicinity.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

I think from Anokhi's side it will be dil me haan, zubaan pe naa. Out sanskari audience will not like a girl outright rejecting the sindoor shaadi, no matter how meaningless it is. So in her mind, Anokhi will accept him as her pati, but keep denying it in front of him until something drastic happens. 

I sincerely hope she gives him a tough time after this reckless act. I don't know where the soch angle fits in all this. πŸ€”

Anokhi's reaction is different topic altogether..

Soch angle could still be how Shaurya takes decision for two people in a second without considering any other perspective... Like let's say her insecurities and plans... Specially when she has not even confirmed to him about her feelings... But other than... I also wonder how much are makers going to actively deal with soch angle... Between these two over Saberwals vs. These three... ShaKhi+Astha 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

I am surprised that forced wedding option has more votes than secret wedding as that's the one covered in OG version πŸ˜† and closer to what could be next track... 

Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Where is the drama? Why will it get TRPs? πŸ€£

But OG went this way... So maybe... 

Are yaar jo bhi ho, but maze to aarahe h yeh track dekhne me.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And in itv, don't worry about drama woh toh yaha bhar bhar ke milta hπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And rahi baat trp ki toh I guess woh bhi aajayege as ab toh we have our kv back!😜😎

That too in his signature style, he's definitely gonna set screen on fire!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Everyone pls watch the show on television at 7pm we have to increase its trp, to be able to see our favourite shakhi on screens for a longer period of time.❀❀

And i bet u, from this track onwards story is going to be amazing as the actual story of the show unfolds after marriage only.  Plus we will have lot more of beautiful shakhi scenes post marriage πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

They will definitely set the screens on fire, with their sizzling chemistry!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I may be wrong since I am still catching up on April and May's episodes, but I think It will be a secret shaadi. Anokhi is a traditional yet modern girl and deeply in love with Shaurya. There is nothing wrong with being traditional, but when he will put the sindoor on her, as per tradition, they are almost married. So I can only see her wanting to complete other rituals with Shaurya and have a proper wedding. At least, I don't see her not accepting the marriage. 

And if Shaurya decides to refuse this marriage calling it an act done in the heat of the moment then it will ruin his character, so I don't see the makers going that way either. 

I would also like to add, I don't have any problem if they get married before her post-graduation as long as she is studying and fulfilling her dreams. If work and marriage can be handled simultaneously, so can studies and marriage.

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

DJs ke dusre show mein wahi hua tha... Wahan toh ML me shaadi kar li thi.. Sindoor wedding ke baad... FL melted in his arms and considered him as her pati and ML considered FL as her sindoor wali patni... 

Phir Shaurya ke bhi mazze... Ek mangetar, ek biwi, aur do maa aur bolo... Kitna pyaar chahiye life mein... πŸ€£ and mein yeh serial chod dungi... 

Itna pyar bhi nahi chahiye. 

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eternal_soul

If this isn’t me lmao πŸ€£ This track is truly unpredicatable as devir said!

Aaj ke epi mein his views on marriage are so stanworthy; yet Later in the same dayπŸ˜›

I have no idea how in the same day totally opposite will happenπŸ˜† 

Bechara have no job for now, that's why passing his time with these clelebrations. Kabhi bday kabhi holi kabhi engagement kabhi shaadi.who knows what's next. May be someone's baby showerπŸ€”

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 2 years ago