What kind of Shaadi will be Sindoor Shaadi

Poll

What kind of Shaadi will be this Sindoor Shaadi

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Just some possibilities of what can this Shaadi be... Share the theories... πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think it will be one sided initially Shaurya will consider Anokhi as his wife but Anokhi will take time to get away with her insecurities so after some time when she is fully convinced by Shaurya than there will be proper marriage.

Edited by asmitag - 2 years ago
Ananyaa160198 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think its going to be a secret shadi, about which apart from shaurya and anokhi only astha, shan, and reema will know.

Though they will regard each other as husband and wife, its just they won't make the matter public.

Shaurya will help and support her in all the situations as a husband.

Omggg!! This track is getting more and more interesting day by day!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

More beautiful shakhi scenes coming our way post marriage!!πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

Edited by Ananyaa160198 - 2 years ago
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Please add one option as "No Idea" too. I'm out my wits now about what is going to happen.πŸ˜†

At this moment I'm unable to even imagine any future scenerio.🀣

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shaurya will apply sindoor suddenly out of desperation. Anokhi will be shocked. But she will accept. Later they will have a secret shaadi or consider this as a shaadi.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Please add one option as "No Idea" too. I'm out my wits now about what is going to happen.πŸ˜†

At this moment I'm unable to even imagine any future scenerio.🀣

Well other theory can be No Idea option🀣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmitag

I think it will be one sided initially Shaurya will consider Anokhi as his wife but Anokhi will take time to get away with her insecurities so after some time when she is fully convinced by Shaurya than there will be proper marriage.

Why can't it be ulta🀣 Anokhi will take this as he Shaadi... And will try to convince Shaurya... To accept it😭 sab mehnat Shaurya hi kare... Aisa kyun... Badi maa ko bhi wahi hawab de, Sagai bhi wahi kare... Sindoor bhi wahi kare... Aur ab convince bhi... Hadd hai.. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ananyaa160198

I think its going to be a secret shadi, about which apart from shaurya and anokhi only astha, shan, and reema will know.

Though they will regard each other as husband and wife, its just they won't make the matter public.

Shaurya will help and support her in all the situations like her husband.

Omggg!! This track is getting more and more interesting day by day!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

More beautiful shakhi scenes coming our way post marriage!!πŸ’•πŸ’•β€β€

Where is the drama? Why will it get TRPs? πŸ€£

But OG went this way... So maybe... 

So I went for the forced...

Because... Shaurya is maybe scared of letting go/losing Anokhi for a mere stupid engagement. She would've got to know about it & pissed at him, not giving two hoots left Shaurya numb. Then to prove that she's his & he'll always belong to her or some menacing theory (As far as we know Shaurya πŸ€·πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺ), he'll apply sindoor. He'll probs say something like now nobody can separate us or now I can't marry Shagun at any cost!

Whether Anokhi would be slapping him, stare shocked, run away crying bhagwaan jaane βœ‹πŸ»βœ‹πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ€£

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

Why can't it be ulta🀣 Anokhi will take this as he Shaadi... And will try to convince Shaurya... To accept it😭 sab mehnat Shaurya hi kare... Aisa kyun... Badi maa ko bhi wahi hawab de, Sagai bhi wahi kare... Sindoor bhi wahi kare... Aur ab convince bhi... Hadd hai.. 

Anokhi already done lot of mehnat saving Shaurya from kidnapping now she will let Shaurya to do all the hardworkπŸ˜†

Waiting for Anokhi reaction bandi pigal ka uski baho mai gir jayegi after his actions or will give him a tough time pigle gi par shayad thodi der mai because Deba said Shakhi will be one in the interview ... vaise itv ki heroines kaafi jaldi pigal jaati hai πŸ˜†

Edited by asmitag - 2 years ago