Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmitag

Anokhi will already done lot of mehnat saving Shaurya from kidnapping now she will let Shaurya to do all the hardwork😆

Waiting for Anokhi reaction bandi pigal ka uski baho mai gir jayegi after his actions or will give him a tough time pigle gi par shayad thodi der mai because Deba said Shakhi will be one in the interview ... vaise itv ki heroines kaafi jaldi pigal jaati hai 😆

DJs ke dusre show mein wahi hua tha... Wahan toh ML me shaadi kar li thi.. Sindoor wedding ke baad... FL melted in his arms and considered him as her pati and ML considered FL as her sindoor wali patni... 

Phir Shaurya ke bhi mazze... Ek mangetar, ek biwi, aur do maa aur bolo... Kitna pyaar chahiye life mein... 🤣 and mein yeh serial chod dungi... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

So I went for the forced...

Because... Shaurya is maybe scared of letting go/losing Anokhi for a mere stupid engagement. She would've got to know about it & pissed at him, not giving two hoots left Shaurya numb. Then to prove that she's his & he'll always belong to her or some menacing theory (As far as we know Shaurya 🤷🏻✋🏻😂🤪), he'll apply sindoor. He'll probs say something like now nobody can separate us or now I can't marry Shagun at any cost!

Whether Anokhi would be slapping him, stare shocked, run away crying bhagwaan jaane ✋🏻✋🏻🤣🤣

Anokhi's reaction will need separate poll altogether 🤣 but I am soo keen on knowing the fate of this marriage...

He might just go ahead and declare her as his wife only... And ask her to accept the marriage😆 Anokhi be like... Ok... Chalo... Get my admission done in Harvard now... That's my dream🤣🤣 now...! First dream was you.. Second is this... 

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am the only one who voted for NO SHAADI.This shouldn't be considered as SHAADI in the first place. Aise toh India mei aadhe se jyada ladkiyon ki shaadi forcefully hojayegi. Koi bhi aakar sindoor laga dega.No matter how much Anokhi loves her PS,but she shouldn't accept this marriage.I am eagerly waiting to watch Anokhi's reaction after this.

But for trp, i want makers to show this as a forced or one sided shaadi. Tabhi trp aayegi aur jiski abhi hume sabse jyada jarurat hei. They can show Anokhi is not at all happy with this and trying hard to hide this incident from everyone. At the same time Shaurya is trying best to convince her.. Hasna mat... yeh meri imagination hei.😃

eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Please add one option as "No Idea" too. I'm out my wits now about what is going to happen.😆

At this moment I'm unable to even imagine any future scenerio.🤣

If this isn’t me lmao 🤣 This track is truly unpredicatable as devir said!

Aaj ke epi mein his views on marriage are so stanworthy; yet Later in the same day😛

I have no idea how in the same day totally opposite will happen😆 

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

DJs ke dusre show mein wahi hua tha... Wahan toh ML me shaadi kar li thi.. Sindoor wedding ke baad... FL melted in his arms and considered him as her pati and ML considered FL as her sindoor wali patni... 

Phir Shaurya ke bhi mazze... Ek mangetar, ek biwi, aur do maa aur bolo... Kitna pyaar chahiye life mein... 🤣 and mein yeh serial chod dungi... 

Shaurya bechare ek baar bhi Anokhi ka saath theek sai romance karnr ka mauka nahi mila ab Anokhi sindoor khela ka baad bhi nakre dikhayege toh vo aur pagal ho jayega😆

If Anokhi melt after sindoor ki shaadi it will be boring for me to watch. I want some tashan from Anokhi side Shaurya thoda aur tadap sakta hai romance ka liye tab itna tadpa hai😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Shaurya bechare ek baar bhi Anokhi ka saath theek sai romance karnr ka mauka nahi mila ab Anokhi sindoor khela ka baad bhi nakre dikhayege toh vo aur pagal ho jayega😆

If Anokhi melt after sindoor ki shaadi it will be boring for me to watch. I want some tashan from Anokhi side Shaurya thoda aur tadap sakta hai romance ka liye tab itna tadpa hai😆

See, I know for a fact ki ShaKhi ne baat nahi ki hai.

Abhi she was walking away in  anger because of enagagement. Soch waali baat par nahi.

Isliye he smeared the sindoor😆

But woh Mu ke baad she still has soch waala point left. 

She can be like...Mereko karni hi nahi aapse shaadi 🤣

And ofcourse it willl be cause of his soch 😆

And cause this is ITV, she wont even tell him why she is not accepting him 🤣.

LE DRAG !🤣

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 2 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think from Anokhi's side it will be dil me haan, zubaan pe naa. Out sanskari audience will not like a girl outright rejecting the sindoor shaadi, no matter how meaningless it is. So in her mind, Anokhi will accept him as her pati, but keep denying it in front of him until something drastic happens. 

I sincerely hope she gives him a tough time after this reckless act. I don't know where the soch angle fits in all this. 🤔

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago
ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

I think from Anokhi's side it will be dil me haan, zubaan pe naa. Out sanskari audience will not like a girl outright rejecting the sindoor shaadi, no matter how meaningless it is. So in her mind, Anokhi will accept him as her pati, but keep denying it in front of him until something drastic happens. 

I sincerely hope she gives him a tough time after this reckless act. I don't know where the soch angle fits in all this. 🤔

@bold :  I dont think soch ke liye jhagda hoga. Anokhi is not even trying to change his soch if he has it. She's the one eho prefers walking away cause she has seen soch dosen't change. So I guess if SS wants her in his life, he has to accept her dreams, her ambitions and everything. And just by seeing how whipped SS is, I don't think he can even stop her. He has began to respect her wishes to be precise. The sindoor shaadi is reckless on his part, but we cannot deny that SS will never force her. Kyunki woh uska character nahi hai. He tries his best to manao her..poori zor shor se, but end mei decision is hers. 

So I guess soch is literally resolved.

But then It will keep popping up from his end sometimes.

This is where makers are taking the story , I feel! 

Also the way Shagun described Shauyra...was unfair. There was some truth but more of  exaggeration. Shaurya didn't force Shagun too. He's not that kind.

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 2 years ago
asmitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

See, I know for a fact ki ShaKhi ne baat nahi ki hai.

Abhi she was walking away in  anger because of enagagement. Soch waali baat par nahi.

Isliye he smeared the sindoor😆

But woh Mu ke baad she still has soch waala point left. 

She can be like...Mereko karni hi nahi aapse shaadi 🤣

And ofcourse it willl be cause of his soch 😆

And cause this is ITV, she wont even tell him why she is not accepting him 🤣.

LE DRAG !🤣

Offcourse vo sab easily accept toh drag nahi hoga most probably she will say she don't want to marry him but that will make him even more irritated😆

Edited by asmitag - 2 years ago
sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think it will be one sided initially Shaurya will consider Anokhi as his wife but Anokhi will take time to get away with her insecurities so after some time when she is fully convinced by Shaurya than there will be proper marriage.

Likewise!!!!

you voiced my thoughts ...❤