Shaurya's dialogue foreshadowing his relationship with Anokhi Astha

Posted: 2 years ago

Bechari Devi

Anokhi ne kal sunaya

Shaurya ne aaj sunaya

Shagun is hovering over with threat... 

Kare toh kya kare... 

Anyways, that's not my point of post.... It was just some hilarious stuff... But Shaurya really had fantastic writings... But one thing that really pushed the way he tries to think is... 

Why is sacrifice necessary? Can't there be a middle ground where everyone is happy?

With two ziddi and ambitious people trying to find a life together this is where things will take turn... Astha chose to sacrifice her marital family for her maiden family... But at the same time Saberwals too made sure she suffers for her decision.. . 

Anokhi's future might not be too different, had Shaurya been as mute as Shaan... Though Anokhi can fight her own battles, but so did Astha till last week... Anokhi can give back and yet remain adamant that she isn't going to compromise on her self respect... Sorry and Thank Yous don't matter to her unless they are genuine.. But as my mom too points out that in marriage, it's only husband's support that matters the most to woman... I am very much talking about gender difference here... Unfortunately, man would have different set of issues but for woman it's whole new world... And Anokhi might be able to stand up against Devi without any relationship more strongly than once she has that kind of izzat ka rishta... So, Shaurya's dialogues provides the solution there... 

Finding the middle the middle ground where everyone is happy is an ideal solution but definitely not always possible... I am so waiting for this track to unfold... 

Hopefully, he might understand that Astha was made to sacrifice... And not chose to after a point... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Bechari Devi

Anokhi ne kal sunaya

Shaurya ne aaj sunaya

Kare toh kya kare... 

Anyways, that's not my point of post.... It was just some hilarious stuff... But Shaurya really had fantastic writings... But one thing that really pushed the way he tries to think is... 

Why is sacrifice necessary? Can't there be a middle ground where everyone is happy?

With two ziddi and ambitious people trying to find a life together this is where things will take turn... Astha chose to sacrifice her marital family for her maiden family... But at the same time Saberwals too made sure she suffers for her decision.. . 

Anokhi's future might not be too different, had Shaurya been as mute as Shaan... Though Anokhi can fight her own battles, but so did Astha till last week... Anokhi can give back and yet remain adamant that she isn't going to compromise on her self respect... Sorry and Thank Yous don't matter to her unless they are genuine.. But as my mom too points out that in marriage, it's only husband's support that matters the most to woman... I am very much talking about gender difference here... Unfortunately, man would have different set of issues but for woman it's whole new world... And Anokhi might be able to stand up against Devi without any relationship more strongly than once she has that kind of izzat ka rishta... So, Shaurya's dialogues provides the solution there... 

Finding the middle the middle ground where everyone is happy is an ideal solution but definitely not always possible... I am so waiting for this track to unfold... 

Hopefully, he might understand that Astha was made to sacrifice... And not chose to after a point... 

Hmm well said and it’s 💯 % shaan fault Bcz he would have opened his mouth but no he didn’t at the time astha was leaving  

And I don’t think shaurya will do this Bcz  he is surely aware. Of. Anokhi   dreams 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Bechari Devi

Anokhi ne kal sunaya

Shaurya ne aaj sunaya

Kare toh kya kare... 

Shaurya had very good dialogues today. Even I was impressed with the middle ground dialogue. Middle ground can be reached when all those who are involved are ready to make compromises. But Devi and Tej were not ready to compromise and Shaan was not ready to leave them (God knows why) so Aastha was forced to sacrifice.

In a marriage it is not only husband's support that matters, husband also needs to identify the emotional blackmail that his people do and draw a clear line which Shaurya did today. Shaan couldn't do that. Shaurya did do the engagement for the sake of his BM but we all know that he is going to marry Anokhi only.I think Shaurya will surely realize what his parents especially Aastha had to go through.

Shaurya is slowly understanding the manipulative nature of his Badima. It was a good episode. 

I loved that dialogue from him. Actually, his entire monologue was very well written and delivered. This seed of thought that writers have planted should be delivered upon in the future. It would be a wonderful track - finding a middle ground and dare I say very relevant for many in India. 

But I have to say the way KV performs is a treat and actually elevates the writing. This episode was good for me because of him. An actual well written episode for the most part and deserves much more hype. 

Also, I was really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the episode. Gald that you made a post. 

Edited by Abhipyaarhua - 2 years ago

Shaurya's view point of reaching a middle ground as a solution instead of one sacrificing shows that there is a change in his SOCH. This is in total contrast to Shaurya cancelling his engagement to Shagun when she wanted to study further in the begining of the show which was reflecting his patriarchal, mysogynistic mindset. Or was it an ego issue then....

Originally posted by favjassi

Hmm well said and it’s 💯 % shaan fault Bcz he would have opened his mouth but no he didn’t at the time astha was leaving  

And I don’t think shaurya will do this Bcz  he is surely aware. Of. Anokhi   dreams 

I absolutely trust Shaurya who was seen today to be a supportive partner to Anokhi's dreams 🤣 Shagun is going to burn in jealousy... 

Originally posted by anuprem

Shaurya had very good dialogues today. Even I was impressed with the middle ground dialogue. Middle ground can be reached when all those who are involved are ready to make compromises. But Devi and Tej were not ready to compromise and Shaan was not ready to leave them (God knows why) so Aastha was forced to sacrifice.

In a marriage it is not only husband's support that matters, husband also needs to identify the emotional blackmail that his people do and draw a clear line which Shaurya did today. Shaan couldn't do that. Shaurya did do the engagement for the sake of his BM but we all know that he is going to marry Anokhi only.I think Shaurya will surely realize what his parents especially Aastha had to go through.

Shaurya is slowly understanding the manipulative nature of his Badima. It was a good episode. 

I am surprised that they literally had him say that dialogue on Emotion Manipulation. It's not that Shaan never understood Devi's emotional blackmailing... But he was helpless... I mean so was Shaurya but it was just that he could speak up! 

Middle ground dialogue where no one has to sacrifice or both of them have to give up something is the way that could make marriage or any relationship work! 

This will be the turning point. End of Devis triple face. Devi suffered too, i feel Tej is the mastermind

Originally posted by Abhipyaarhua

I loved that dialogue from him. Actually, his entire monologue was very well written and delivered. This seed of thought that writers have planted should be delivered upon in the future. It would be a wonderful track - finding a middle ground and dare I say very relevant for many in India. 

But I have to say the way KV performs is a treat and actually elevates the writing. This episode was good for me because of him. An actual well written episode for the most part and deserves much more hype. 

Also, I was really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the episode. Gald that you made a post. 

He was indeed given strong dialogues, just like Anokhi and unlike other MLs in other shows in a similar situation ... 

He talks logically and to the point when it comes to his life choices (except for with Anokhi for some reason) ... But that dialogue of finding middle ground comes with lot of opportunities to explore future relationship with Anokhi and reflect on past relationship with Astha! 

He was delight with the way he presented himself today. He will be there to fight against everyone who comes in between the two... His words before he left to meet Anokhi clearly stated that he hasn't forgotten what BM did and will clearly question her, if she continued with the interference... 😆 I am so happy promise card sword is off our head... Phew...

I was so tempted to make a troll post on whole DevGun's khasi and ring design scene .. But this episode deserved some serious discussion too😊 happy you liked me making the post. 

Originally posted by 1sarun

Shaurya's view point of reaching a middle ground as a solution instead of one sacrificing shows that there is a change in his SOCH. This is in total contrast to Shaurya cancelling his engagement to Shagun when she wanted to study further in the begining of the show which was reflecting his patriarchal, mysogynistic mindset. Or was it an ego issue then....

Let's see how things turn once Anokhi comes into picture... Makers might keep these dialogues for future prospects.... And all the foreshadowing 

Though he said that decision of marriage is commitment made by two people... And requires consent, him going and deciding to put gulaal Anokhi is in a way one sided decision. 

So I am sure his words are just going to help him pave the way for repairing all the broken relationship.