GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Hello Foodies 😎

Khamma Ghani Image

I will  introduce you to few Rajasthani Sweets 😳

So let’s start 😎

Padharo  Mhare Des !! Image

1. Mawa Kachori-can be found in many forms and variations across India, and Mawa Kachori are one of the most delicious versions. Made from maida (all-purpose flour), mawa and ghee, they are infused with dried fruits, crushed cardamom, almonds and pistachios, and then deep fried and dipped in sugar syrup. It’s a toothsome dessert that you can also make at home.Image
  2. Doodhiya Keech-Made with hulled wheat, milk, saffron, sugar, dried fruits and nuts, Doodhiya Kheech has a delightfully subtle flavour, which will leave you craving for more.Image
  3. Rabdi  -Rabdi is a dish made by boiling milk for a long time till it becomes dense. It is then mixed with sugar and nuts.Image
  4. Feeni-Feeni is a crispy winter season’s dessert of Jaipur. It is thin vermicelli fried in ghee which is dipped in sweet sugar syrup. Feeni has a flavor of saffron in it and usually, it is mixed with hot milk.Image Every year  we have  Feeni with Gheewar for Makar Sankranti ❤️ And distribute to family members too ✨Gheewar -Known as a quintessentially Rajasthani classic, Ghevar is made from refined flour, ghee and milk, and soaked in sugar syrup. It’s especially delicious when served with rabri on top (thickened sweetened milk).Image (Rashi has posted Gheewar so scrapped it off  but if anyone wants to read info on Gheewar pls do 😊)
  5. Churma -made from whole wheat flour, milk, jaggery, semolina, cardamom powder and poppy seeds. There are a range of customisations that can be made, such as adding coconut and sesame seeds, or using gram flour instead of wheat flour – either is delicious! You’ll discover delicious variations of the sweetImage
  6. Kalakand Aka Milk cake-Originating in Alwar, one of the oldest kingdoms of Rajasthan, Kalakand are fudgy blocks made from a rich mixture of sweetened milk and paneer (soft Indian cottage cheese), topped with saffron and nuts. Soft both inside and outside, this delectable confection will satiate even the sweetest sweet tooth. Available in many flavours now Image
  7. Imarti-This dessert is somewhat similar to a funnel cake. It is prepared by deep-frying black gram flour batter in round flower-like shapes and then dousing in sugar syrup, while they’re still hot. It is dry on the outside and deliciously gooey on the inside.Image
  8. Mohantaal -is made by roasting besan (gram flour) and mawa in copious amount of ghee. Sugar syrup is poured over the gram flour mixture and allowed to set. Once it sets, cardamom and chopped dried fruits are sprinkled on. This fudgy confection is cut into squares, and has a chewy texture with sweet grainy flavour.Image
  9. Balu shahi ImageI will add Mumbai’s special sweets too 😳  ❤️
  1. Bombay Ice Halwa-Bombay ice halwa, also known as paper halwa, is a popular Bombay specialty sweet topped with chopped dry fruits. This sweet dish is much easy and simple to make with just few ingredients such as milk, semolina (rawa), clarified butter (ghee) and sugar. The cooking process is simple but it requires 4 – 5 hours to set.ImageImageImage
  2. Modak-Modak is one of the most famous sweet dishes of Mumbai. It’s a sweet dumpling that also serves as the prasad (religious offering) during famous Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai. There are several varieties of Modaks available in Mumbai. But nothing beats the home made ones. Do give them a try.ImageImageImage

Ok That’s it 

Bye 🏃‍♀️

Hope you enjoy it 🦋

Tags 🦋

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

I want to hv modak one day

Modak try nahi kiya abhi tak 😲

RainOfDew thumbnail