AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

2nd page pe bhi tags not working😲

Edited by AppleOfEye - 2 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Here comes my A to Z STC!

I just realised that the actual challenge is only 10 to 12 items from any one region.

I am sure there are definitely 12 items specific to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana region.

I confess I rarely eat sweets!!

Ariselu

Bobbatlu

Coconut Burfi

Double ka Meetha

Ela Ada

Falooda

Gavvalu

Halwa

Icecream

Jangri

Kova Kajjikaya

Laddu

Mysore pak

Nuvvula Laddu

Oat Chakkara Pongali

Pootharekulu

Quesito

Ravva Laddu

Soan Papidi

Tamil Mawa Kachouri

Unni Appam

Verusenaga Chikki

Wellawahum

Xuixo

Yule log

Zuger Kirschtorte

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 2 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Sakshi - I haven't tried anything from your menu before, but they all look yummy I would love to try them Thank you for the description for each one. I am getting to know more and more about food I haven't seen before. From your menu If I was to pick out what I want to try mostly, then Doodhiya Keech, Rabdi & Mohantaal. 

Darshi - Same as Sakshi, I haven't tried anything from your menu either but all look yummy. Thank you for the description for each one too. From your menu i'd like to try Magas Na Laddu, I will try the Churma Na Laadu too πŸ˜†

Savera - Finally seen one of my favs in your menu, Falooda & that orange squared shaped Halwa looks nice  I can imagine how sweet that must be πŸ˜† Just seen Ice cream too More Laddu, More & more Laddu & that cake slice at the end looks nice too That's what I would take from your platter. 

Okay that's enough, already taken enough sweet food. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by TheGladiator - 2 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Congrats to all me lovely foodies for CC #4 πŸ₯³

Keep the food challenges going πŸ˜Ž

I am all ready to be served again today πŸ˜†

Ready To Eat GIFs | Tenor

Edited by Anmol_. - 2 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Finally changed the Omelette on my FC now 

That was already used by Razia 

Got my favorite oodles noodles in there now πŸ˜Ž

Idk why I didnt think of that before πŸ˜†

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Tags didnt work, lemme try again 

Edit- yeah the tags are not working 

Edited by Anmol_. - 2 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I noticed last night as I was updating the list and was gona quote you just now. πŸ˜†

Edited by TheGladiator - 2 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Hello Foodies πŸ˜Ž

Khamma Ghani Image

I will  introduce you to few Rajasthani Sweets πŸ˜³

So let’s start πŸ˜Ž

Padharo  Mhare Des !! Image

1. Mawa Kachori-can be found in many forms and variations across India, and Mawa Kachori are one of the most delicious versions. Made from maida (all-purpose flour), mawa and ghee, they are infused with dried fruits, crushed cardamom, almonds and pistachios, and then deep fried and dipped in sugar syrup. It’s a toothsome dessert that you can also make at home.Image
  2. Doodhiya Keech-Made with hulled wheat, milk, saffron, sugar, dried fruits and nuts, Doodhiya Kheech has a delightfully subtle flavour, which will leave you craving for more.Image
  3. Rabdi  -Rabdi is a dish made by boiling milk for a long time till it becomes dense. It is then mixed with sugar and nuts.Image
  4. Feeni-Feeni is a crispy winter season’s dessert of Jaipur. It is thin vermicelli fried in ghee which is dipped in sweet sugar syrup. Feeni has a flavor of saffron in it and usually, it is mixed with hot milk.Image Every year  we have  Feeni with Gheewar for Makar Sankranti ❀️ And distribute to family members too ✨Gheewar -Known as a quintessentially Rajasthani classic, Ghevar is made from refined flour, ghee and milk, and soaked in sugar syrup. It’s especially delicious when served with rabri on top (thickened sweetened milk).Image (Rashi has posted Gheewar so scrapped it off  but if anyone wants to read info on Gheewar pls do 😊)
  5. Churma -made from whole wheat flour, milk, jaggery, semolina, cardamom powder and poppy seeds. There are a range of customisations that can be made, such as adding coconut and sesame seeds, or using gram flour instead of wheat flour – either is delicious! You’ll discover delicious variations of the sweetImage
  6. Kalakand Aka Milk cake-Originating in Alwar, one of the oldest kingdoms of Rajasthan, Kalakand are fudgy blocks made from a rich mixture of sweetened milk and paneer (soft Indian cottage cheese), topped with saffron and nuts. Soft both inside and outside, this delectable confection will satiate even the sweetest sweet tooth. Available in many flavours now Image
  7. Imarti-This dessert is somewhat similar to a funnel cake. It is prepared by deep-frying black gram flour batter in round flower-like shapes and then dousing in sugar syrup, while they’re still hot. It is dry on the outside and deliciously gooey on the inside.Image
  8. Mohantaal -is made by roasting besan (gram flour) and mawa in copious amount of ghee. Sugar syrup is poured over the gram flour mixture and allowed to set. Once it sets, cardamom and chopped dried fruits are sprinkled on. This fudgy confection is cut into squares, and has a chewy texture with sweet grainy flavour.Image
  9. Balu shahi ImageI will add Mumbai’s special sweets too πŸ˜³  β€οΈ
  1. Bombay Ice Halwa-Bombay ice halwa, also known as paper halwa, is a popular Bombay specialty sweet topped with chopped dry fruits. This sweet dish is much easy and simple to make with just few ingredients such as milk, semolina (rawa), clarified butter (ghee) and sugar. The cooking process is simple but it requires 4 – 5 hours to set.ImageImageImage
  2. Modak-Modak is one of the most famous sweet dishes of Mumbai. It’s a sweet dumpling that also serves as the prasad (religious offering) during famous Ganesh Chaturthi in Mumbai. There are several varieties of Modaks available in Mumbai. But nothing beats the home made ones. Do give them a try.ImageImageImage

Ok That’s it 

Bye πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Hope you enjoy it πŸ¦‹

omg wow this is so awesome!!πŸ₯³

Love those explanations you've added with all the dishes 

Everything looks so interesting

I don't think I have ever eaten any of that πŸ€£

I am defo noting it down πŸ˜Ž

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

I noticed last night as I was updating the list and was gona quote you just now. πŸ˜†

Lool well I beat you to it πŸ€£

Hopefully my points don't get affected now πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Lool well I beat you to it πŸ€£

Hopefully my points don't get affected now πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Sorry, I was sleepy, so I thought I would just inform you in the morning instead plus didn't know when you would reach the post I would tag you in. πŸ€£