Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheGladiator

The A-Z food challenge is open for as long as possible. 😆And yes of course you can participate. If you're not a member here, we'll add you to the member list. 👍🏼

I would love to participate in the food challenge. Although the menu is getting more and more trickier. 😆

Thank you so much 🤗  

Edited by tournesol - 3 years ago
MoodyMango thumbnail

One request from my side😳

You are updating food list, so with that can you also update page numbers for menus so it will be easier for everyone to check food pics also

Savera84 thumbnail

Hiral,

My favourite food items are, Basundi, Dosa, Grilled sandwich, Nachos, Tomato soup and  Vanilla ice cream.

Thank you!

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Rashi,

My favourite food items are, Coconut water, Dhokla, Jamun, Kachori, Onion Pakora and Vada.

Thank you!

Cheers.....

MoodyMango thumbnail

Congratulations to everyone who have completed the challenge. 🥳Good job everyone ⭐️ 

Now commenting on your menus.

Hiral - My favs from your menu are Aloo Tikki Chaat, Chocolate Cake, Fruit Custard, Kulfi, Motichoor Laddoo, Oreo Milkshake, Pizza, Rasgulla, Sizzling Brownie With Ice Cream, Tomato Soup, Vanilla Ice Cream Syrup & Yellow Rice With Vegetables. A lot of sweet food/desserts in your menu - yummy 

I want to add savory dishes too, but sweet dishes were hard to resist 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daphnes

One request from my side😳

You are updating food list, so with that can you also update page numbers for menus so it will be easier for everyone to check food pics also

Yes, we'll get that done too. 😳

I'll let Sakshi carry on updating the page numbers, if she does not mind. 😳

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

U have to come up with a to z food which r not indexed already😃

Where is your list Soni?  I know you must be just waking up. As someone said, we are running low on food items Q, X, Z etc,.  So, hurry up!

Cheers....

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daphnes

I like Kachori , aloo chaat, phirni, ganne ka juice 

Our x and y food is same😆

Except firni i love all

But i posted it first😎😆

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Wonderful Raji ❤️

Though I eat Rice less I love Curd rice 

craving for it now 😆

Been a long time since I have eaten Kaaja 🥺

Iced coffee 🤩 😍

I can for sure make this today 

Me too!  I love curd rice with ginger, chilli, curry leaves, coriander and dal tadka.

I like crunchy kaaja with less sweet.

Cheers......

RainOfDew thumbnail

Congratulations Rashi for completing the A-Z challenge. Well done ⭐️I thought we're gona wait until Shaleen's birthday for your A-Z challenge 😆

From your menu, I like Aloo Chaat, Ladoo, Naan,  Onion Pakoras, Queema Samosas & Yellow Rice.  I love tea but of a specific taste 😆 And some sweet food in your menu too that looks tasty. 

Choices were getting less😆So i thought to do noa.. i will give party on his b'day too😎