Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kitm

Amazing ๐Ÿ‘Œ loved all the parts ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Waiting for next โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Thank youโค๏ธ

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

Finally caught up with this again. Loved it, Raavi and Shiva are crazy! Apart from them both I love the banter and bond between the pandya brothers! 

Looking forward to more โค. 

Thank you๐Ÿค—

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Neha๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— how have you been? Some days I have been MIA and some days you've been MIA. I have missed your OS and writings. Has the show lost your interest or life's just been busy? I miss your daily loong OSes.

Hey ya ML๐Ÿค—. Oh yes I had an assignment and it was kind of sudden, so I didn't come to IF for some days. I watch ShiVi scenes regularly and I do watch the show too, just skips some OTT episodes. 

So glad you updated this part and finally had a chance to read it.

Thank youโค๏ธโค๏ธ

This part in particular left me mixed feelings. Liked the teasing and everyone pulling the prank on Raavi. But was curious to see how Shiva was going to reveal it. And hope you don't hit me with chappals, but I didn't really like how Shiva forced/stole kiss from Raavi on the dark. Yes, she gave in and was an equal participant in the end, but not just didn't feel right. Especially, when Raavi didn't recognize Shiva's touch. Hope his revelation now is not his way of telling her that she's the bride. Not sure how Raavi would react to it. But I am waiting to see Raavi's reaction when she has realization of what's about to happen.

I know yaar, not everyone likes somewhat dark stuff๐Ÿ˜†. It's all right๐Ÿค—

Continue soon!

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

ye kya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

So, this is Shiva's style of proposal? ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Kind of, well, not exactly๐Ÿ˜†

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Adrift_At-Sea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi padh ke aayi๐Ÿคฃ

A few moments later-

Haaye. Aakhir shaadi ho hi gayi!

I am feeling relieved finally for Raavi.

It was as usual really beautiful!!!

Edited by ValleyOfPeace - 3 years ago
Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hilarious ending to a hilarious story๐Ÿคฃ

Shivi are so crazy and devils๐Ÿ˜ˆ

They will bring chaos in Somnath by their behaviour

Waiting for your next story

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What in thell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pagal hai dono pagal !

Even until at the end minute, these two keeps on giving everybody a heart attack ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was kinda perplexed after the last chapter because Raavi sachmei dargayi thi ! And her guilt, it was heartbreaking there for a moment ! Even though I knew it was Shiva, but it kinda seemed a little cruel to play that prank on the sweet airhead Raavi.

But this chapter made up for it ! Thank God Shiva finally cleared it up ! And thank God all is well ! I love how Raavi still thought of a revenge on him and got flooped ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haiyee Shiva will always be two steps ahead of his little wife but hey, I commend Raavi for not giving up. Apna time ayegaa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

The two Devils of Somnaath are finally hitched!! Imagine what chaos they would bring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Fav line; 

"Kab sudhroge tum dono?"

Sorry Bhabhi, par kabhi bhi nahi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Great Jooob โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously, can they do anything normally... not complaining ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved itโค๏ธ