Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Have replied in green. My original text in black, yours in red. Sorry, I couldn't reply yesterday, just replying to all messages and tags. 

Sai might have fallen in love with Virat first if Virat had not spoken to her about his commitment or had not said that he can never be her husband. I have always thought that Sai had some feelings for Virat because of which she used to be curious/jealous of Pakhi even without knowing who it was. She kind of killed that feeling that day and hence is not willing to look at it as anything more than a deal. 

So true, Sai would have fallen in love with Virat first, she did kill the feeling when Virat asked her not to keep any expectations and that he’s already committed, and what the last nail in the coffin was Pakhi leaving Chavan Niwas and Virat’s pyaar-dosti slip up. As for the deal, I know Sai keeps using it, but it was Virat who turned their marriage into a deal for Sai it was always proposed as a normal marriage, she didn’t want to marry him at all, but this temporary setup was never her idea, she would have thought of leaving him ever if Virat didn’t tell her that she can leave after becoming a doctor. I remember when Virat told her “mai tumhara pati kabhi nahi ban paunga” she said “mai bhi aapki patni kabhi nahi ban paungi” that was just to revert back to him, that’s wasn’t her own feeling, she would have been a normal wife to him.

🙌 🙌 Exactly. She asked about Pakhi just to know if Pakhi was anyone special to him like she had assumed. Otherwise, if he had not brought these things up, she would have considered it a normal marriage though she didn't want to get married 😣.

Virat might not have realised his feelings that soon if Sai had not been rejecting him. His rejection is what pulled her to him, even though he used to like her and had some connection with her. 

Again true, there’s this thing you don’t want things you can easily get, that’s what happened with Virat, he could always easily get Pakhi and even now he can, but with Sai she’s like a forbidden fruit for him that’s why his feelings for her are so strong. He always had a connection with her maybe because he has always challenged him.

Wow, we both seem to think similarly. Forbidden fruit is what I think too 😆.

Virat found Sai attractive when she put the garland on him and when she refused to take his blessings, but her rude behavior with him in his house probably was a put off for him. It quickly changed after he came to know the reason behind her anger though.

Yes, he obviously did find her attractive because she was someone he’s never been or seen around him, with challenging and firm beliefs Sai was quite different from everyone. Sai has always been very intriguing to him.

Yeah, but I feel that the first meet itself brought an instant attraction in him 😉. Aise kisi ko nahi dekha jo shaayad use bhaav na deta ho 🤣. Aur wo na sirf Bappa handsome hai jaise woh khud claim karta hai, ek ACP bhi hai, par is ladki ko toh koi fark hi nahi pada 🤣. "Mein unke pair kyun choongi", "ho gaya ho toh ghardan jhukaayenge" 🤣

He was amused by her attitude and by her boldness. It was also evident that she respects her Dad the most and won't do any dikhavati things, won't do anything just to please someone, if she doesn't want to. 

Pakhi might have been nice with Sai, if Virat had not developed any liking for Sai or Sai for Virat.

I am not so sure, but yes maybe because Pakhi was actually okay with Sai until she saw the lipstick mark on Virat on his wedding night that’s what hit her.

Hmm

Virat would have been in confusion if he had met Sai before Pakhi. He would have left his own marriage with Pakhi too if Sai was in danger at GC.

He definitely would have, I too feel it, like his emotions for Sai has always been very strong and extreme. Whether it’s sense of protection, anger, love or care, it’s always extreme because that’s what Virat even doesn’t realise is his true nature, he’s a bit extremist which only comes out for Sai, and it was kind of suppressed for his family. His connection with Sai was always way stronger than his connection with Pakhi. Sai has always overpowered Pakhi for him.

Yeah 😍

Also, Virat never moved on from Pakhi because of Samrat, if Virat would have not gotten married he wouldn’t have moved on so easily, I am not saying Virat would have an extramarital affair with Pakhi, but he wouldn’t have moved. It is Sai for whom he automatically moved on Pakhi, if you remember Virat always had a thing for Pakhi even after her marriage with Samrat and his marriage with Sai, but gradually he moved on because Sai because she holds a different authority in his life.

Hmm, I think he was able to move on pretty quickly ans easily. I believe that he would have moved on eventually if not for Sai too. I mean, his feelings for Pakhi would have gradually decreased, but he might not become a Devdas Chavan like how he had turned into after Sai left. He would have kept himself busy with work, would have helped Pakhi and Samrat to get together, but would not have got stuck with Pakhi's thoughts. Whatever he had for Pakhi even after he got married to Sai was something he had made himself believe and weren't emotions that he had actually felt. It was like he thought that he had loved her, felt that there was no.way that he can develop feelings for anyone else, stopped himself from feeling anything for Sai too, otherwise it will be like whatever he felt for Pakhi would not be true and won't have any value at all. Slowly he realised that, what he thought was not what he actually felt. Don't know how to explain this 🙈. Like he kept or made himself believe it theoretically by telling or thinking again and again that Pakhi is a very important/special person in his life. 

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular opinion but I really wish Sai had an affair with a guy of about her age and among her peers. I'd like to see a more complicated relationship between Sai and Virat. Sai would have related better with a guy her age. She could have loosened up more. She wouldn't have had to compete with another woman either. I do not condone EMA but I do think vulnerable people make wrong decisions and I would like a Not-M(r)s perfect female lead. Again, I like complicated stories about characters with varied shades.

I also wish she stayed in a hostel and enjoyed college life and did some actual studying.

BlackWitch thumbnail

Unpopular opinion - Thoda physical proximity bhi honi chahiye. They are way too sanskaari. There needs to be sexual attraction to create the sizzle 🔥 

So far, they are a heart melting couple and I love watching their sweetness. But uske aage kya? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Itna PG 13 hone ki kya zaroorat hai yaar?

Aaj sponge bath wala scene was also itna sanskari ki na bhi hota toh chalta 🤷‍♀️ 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Wanderer-

Unpopular opinion but I really wish Sai had an affair with a guy of about her age and among her peers. I'd like to see a more complicated relationship between Sai and Virat. Sai would have related better with a guy her age. She could have loosened up more. She wouldn't have had to compete with another woman either. I do not condone EMA but I do think vulnerable people make wrong decisions and I would like a Not-M(r)s perfect female lead. Again, I like complicated stories about characters with varied shades.

I also wish she stayed in a hostel and enjoyed college life and did some actual studying.

I would have loved too had Sai had a boyfriend or a crush of her age and then it would have been interesting to see how these two Sai and Virat treated their ex and accepted each other.. I am sure they both would have been different in their behaviour towards their ex..