Posted: 2 years ago

I wanna know different unpopular opinions about the she, so please drop in you unpopular opinions regarding the show.

I’ll start

1. I feel if Kamal Joshi didn’t die and there wasn’t any zimmedari in the scene l, Sai and Virat would have still hit it off, even after the age difference and Virat’s vaada to didi.

2. I kind of really like Sonali and Karishma’s banter, specially right after Sairat’s marriage how they used to take fun in didi’s beizzati 

3. Virat and Sai in a Saree have a connection: the first time he saw her she was wearing a saree, the first time they had a day out together she was in a saree, the first time he saw her as his wife she was in a saree and that’s why he always gets mesmerised by her in a saree

4. Didi and Karishma are very similar, both of them pry on other’s and listen to conversations “chupke” 

Edited by Wildreaper - 2 years ago

Unpopular opinion but I enjoy not all the time but sometimes didi being there because it actually makes Virat see the goodness of Sai compared to his entire family! 

I find the slow burn romance rather fantastic it makes it seem very realistic and I don’t mind waiting for a hug because I know when we get one it’ll be 🔥🔥🔥🔥 it’s the slow progression that keeps me hooked! 

Very unpopular (or maybe not) but Sai and Virat don't deserve eachother and I'm saying it for both if them. 😆

Originally posted by Wildreaper

I wanna know different unpopular opinions about the she, so please drop in you unpopular opinions regarding the show.

I’ll start

1. I feel if Kamal Joshi didn’t die and there wasn’t any zimmedari in the scene l, Sai and Virat would have still hit it off, even after the age difference and Virat’s vaada to didi.

2. I kind of really like Sonali and Karishma’s banter, specially right after Sairat’s marriage how they used to take fun in didi’s beizzati 

3. Virat and Sai in a Saree have a connection: the first time he saw her she was wearing a saree, the first time they had a day out together she was in a saree, the first time he saw her as his wife she was in a saree and that’s why he always gets mesmerised by her in a saree

4. Didi and Karishma are very similar, both of them pry on other’s and listen to conversations “chupke” 

1)  hate love story hota unka🤣

2) aah🤔yeh kab hua mein kyu nahi dekha

3) har itv show  mein saree hi cupid 💘 ka kaam kara tha hai 🤣

4) yoh pattar didi  aur dado sutto yeh buri  baath  hai chupke se suna   app dono subha nahi deta ,app log to matured ho zamzdar ho,educated ho buri baath 🤣

If Samrat hadn't left things would have been different. Maybe Nautankilekha would have been in her limits. 

I too like the slow progression in Virat and Sai's relationship. 

Originally posted by CRAZYCUTEE

1)  hate love story hota unka🤣

2) aah🤔yeh kab hua mein kyu nahi dekha

3) har itv show  mein saree hi cupid 💘 ka kaam kara tha hai 🤣

4) yoh pattar didi  aur dado sutto yeh buri  baath  hai chupke se suna   app dono subha nahi deta ,app log to matured ho zamzdar ho,educated ho buri baath 🤣

2) during the post wedding rituals when Sai said “Pakhi doctor hai kya” Sonali reaction was quite funny, she enjoyed it

And after Sairat’s reception, the next morning when Sai told them that Pakhi came to their room at night to get medicines, Sonali and Karishma were totally taking fun of the situation 

Unpopular opinion that Virat was attracted to sai even before marriage, the way sai never gave him bhav, showed attitude is something that attracted him. 

as siya mentioned that slow burn romance is the best romance, that connects you with soul and that how they are connected,

other whenever sai is in yellow colour he is mesmerized, yellow suit, saree u have mentioned, even the blow dry incident she was in yellow night dress, 

I love there banters, but what I like when a couple fight and things are resolved, things are discussed apologized and done, they don’t dwell much on it, 

Originally posted by Wildreaper

I’ll start

@bold

#SareeKiAanchalMeinChhupaaPyaar 🤣

I.HAVE.THE.WEIRDEST.UNPOPULAR.OPINION.

I guess if Samrat would have been present, then didi would have moved on somehow seeing how Samrat is, and then if Sairat marriage would have happened in the same circumstances, then didi would be far different from now. If not support her fully,atleast she wouldn't be this🙈

P.S.: Maarna nahi, I have took tablets🤣

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

I.HAVE.THE.WEIRDEST.UNPOPULAR.OPINION.

I guess if Samrat would have been present, then didi would have moved on somehow seeing how Samrat is, and then if Sairat marriage would have happened in the same circumstances, then didi would be far different from now. If not support her fully,atleast she wouldn't be this🙈

P.S.: Maarna nahi, I have took tablets🤣

May be babe, I agree she never got an opportunity to know another person and a friend of mine told me if u wanna come out of guy date another guy