Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Humre unpopular opinion already likhe ja chuke hai...now what should I write ...sbase 1,1 copy paste🤣

Unpopular opinion what if sai Virat had a love marriage because Pakhi supported them as she fallen Love with Samrat (What we call Love at First Sight)

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unpopular opinion: Samrat left home and is MIA because he loves Pakhi and Virat and wants them to be together . Pakhi will eventually see this and realize Samrat loves her more than Virat could have . 

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Unpopular opinion: Samrat left home and is MIA because he loves Pakhi and Virat and wants them to be together . Pakhi will eventually see this and realize Samrat loves her more than Virat could have . 

@bold

😳😳 #speechless

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

😳😳 #speechless

I forgot to add the disclaimer, this is Samrat’s thought not mine 😳

Speechless at the opinion or at Samrat’s thoughts ? I am surprised to see the reaction , I thought it’s very obvious that he is staying away from his family despite being alive . 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

@bold

😳😳 #speechless

#MantramugdhGhum🤣

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular opinion 

Pakhi Kaku ki beti hoti aur Virat ki chhoti behen 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Unpopular opnion : I get a different feeling from SaiRat (beautiful anyway) since the changing equations of both. I used to love their innocent and slow romance which I miss a lot. 😳

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

1. I feel if Kamal Joshi didn’t die and there wasn’t any zimmedari in the scene l, Sai and Virat would have still hit it off, even after the age difference and Virat’s vaada to didi. 

Sure they would have. The gabbar and stuff started from the very beginning. They would have turned to friend/ protector with good connection anyway.  

With vaada and Kamal present, they would have been cordial/ best of friends sort of ppl. Sai also would not encourage vaada todo scene.

2. I kind of really like Sonali and Karishma’s banter, specially right after Sairat’s marriage how they used to take fun in didi’s beizzati 

If my memory is correct, they were not in favour of liking this new vahini with Ulta Greh Pradesh and all.... Then sai came along so their target changed. Also Pakhi also Dii not favour sai, so dushman Ka dushman, dost ban Gaya

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1. I think Virat was attracted to Sai during GC days itself, so many instances and frames of Virat screams that, its just her age and his infatuation towards Pakhi that made him oblivious about it but his actions always spoke louder. Even Sai had a bit of attachment with him, especially with the way she always gets irked by Pakhi's mention/ his lack of attention on her and her enthusiasm to know about him.

2. Virat marrying Sai wasn't just for Kamal's sake. I believe somehow he knew in his subconscious this is what he wants especially after that dream he had, after which he became adamant on marrying her when he could have easily tackled it.

not making it long, you can read my take on the dream here if you want- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5215968#156238789

3. I sometimes feel Aai constantly pressurizing Sai about her marriage is a bit on the side of forcing her, here Sai is developing feelings for him, but otherwise I don't think its really ideal to constantly do what Aai did in the initial episodes. Plus, I have felt Aai instead of asking Sai to go close to Virat so that Pakhi can't take her place, should have asked Virat to stay away from Pakhi along with taunting Pakhi which she does always.

4. I feel Samrat shouldn't come back and start his life with Pakhi as 90% of the fandom wants, I feel Samrat is a really great guy and deserves better.

5. Also, I liked it better when Sai used to call Patralekha as Pakhi rather than Pakhi Didi. Pakhi from Sai sounded damn powerful.

will add more if i recall anything more. just my opinions! :)

Edited by Sujz - 2 years ago
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Seems like I have a lot of unpopular opinions so here comes another. For Sai to become a doctor she should actually live in hostel and concentrate on studies because the kinda family the Chavans are, I doubt she'll even pass her semesters. I really wish she gets to live a normal college life and become something for real.